剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
嘿 特尼 请到后面来好吗
ARMAN: Hey, Thony. Would you come on back, please?
帮我个忙
Por favor ya.
你还好吗
How are you?
我很好
I'm all right.
卢卡怎么样了
And how's Luca?
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
你呢
What about you?
我和海亚克谈妥了些事情
I was able to work something out with Hayak
和他做枪♥支♥的交易
to do the gun deal with him,
但我需要你帮我让联调局的人别再烦我了
but I'm gonna need your help to get the Feds off my back.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
他们知道枪在哪儿
They know where the guns are.
联邦调查局和烟酒火器管理局现在都在监视这家酒吧
Both the FBI and the ATF are watching the bar now.
他们是怎么知道的
And how the hell did they find that out?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你想试图转移枪
But if you try to move the guns,
他们会逮捕你的
they'll arrest you.
特尼 如果我不完成这笔交易
Thony, if I don't close this deal
拿回海亚克的钱
and get Hayak his money,
他会杀了我的
I mean, he'll finish me.
也许还有别的办法
Maybe there's another way.
如果我能帮你和联邦调查局做个交易呢
What if I could help you make a deal with the FBI?
你可以帮他们逮捕海亚克
You could help them arrest Hayak,
也许他们会放你走
and maybe they'll let you go.
这不可能的 特尼
That's not gonna happen, Thony.
那海亚克会杀了你
Then Hayak will kill you
联调局会把我关进监狱
and the Feds will put me in jail.
什么意思
Wait, what--what do you mean?
你什么也没做啊
You have nothing to do with this.
在你没办法让我离开墨西哥的时候
When you couldn't get me out of Mexico,
我不得不打给加勒特
I had to call Garrett.
他没有合法文书
He didn't have the right paperwork,
想把我偷渡回来
tried to smuggle me back,
然后我们在边境被抓了
and we got caught at the border.
阿曼 他们知道我一直在骗他们
Arman, they know I've been lying to them, okay?
现在他们又逼我
And now they're forcing me
帮他们设圈套
to help them set up a sting operation.
陷害我
And set me up.
是
Yes.
但如果我们把海亚克给了他们
But if we give them Hayak instead--
我怎么能跟联邦调查局合作 特尼
How am I supposed to work with the FBI, Thony?
这不是你想要的吗 摆脱他
Isn't that what you want? To be free from him?
不是以这种方式
Not that way.
我们还有别的选择吗
What other choice do we have?
不 我们说的不是这样
GARRETT: No. That is not what we agreed.
阿曼是个罪犯
Arman is a criminal.
他杀了奈特 他杀了我上一个线人
He killed Knight. He killed my last informant.
他不能就此逃脱制裁
He's not getting away with that.
等等 你的线人是谁
Wait, who was your informant?
西奥
Theo.
我没有保护好他
And I didn't do enough to protect him.
我不会让阿曼在他做了那些事后还逍遥法外的
I am not gonna let Arman walk after what he did to him.
阿曼没有杀西奥
Arman didn't kill Theo.
不管是他扣的扳机
Whether he pulled the trigger
还是他手下人干的 都一样
or had of one of his boys do it, it's all the same.
不是
No, it's not.
海亚克的儿子杀了西奥 而阿曼试图阻止他
Hayak's son killed Theo and Arman tried to stop him.
那场打斗是因为被♥操♥纵的拳击比赛
And it was over a fixed fight. It had nothing to do
跟他是线人一点关系都没有 -好吧
with him being an informant. - All right, okay.
这是阿曼让你说的吗
Is that what Arman told you to say?
不 是我亲眼看到的
No, I saw it.
西奥是个好人
Theo was a good man...
但为了活下去我必须得把他的血从地板上擦干净
and I had to clean his blood off the floor to stay alive.
这就是我要面对的
That's what I've had to deal with.
那晚阿曼救了我的命
And Arman saved my life that night.
所以别叫我背叛他 我做不到
So don't ask me to betray him. I won't.
和他合作
Work with him.
他可以帮你抓住海亚克
He can help you get Hayak.
得了吧 特尼
Come on, Thony.
你真的觉得他会出♥卖♥♥♥他的老板吗
I mean, you really think that he's gonna give up his boss?
我被困在墨西哥是因为
The reason I got stuck in Mexico
海亚克想杀了他
is because Hayak tried to kill him.
我觉得他是真的会和你做笔交易的
I really think he's gonna make a deal with you.
好吧 如果我们要这么做
AlI right, if we're gonna do this,
得听我指挥
I need to be the one calling the shots.
我知道很多人因为这样的交易而送了性命
I know too many people who got burned doing deals like these.
嗯
Yeah.
阿曼 谢谢你能来
Arman. Thanks for meeting.
就这样
That's all this is.
我们坐吧
Um, shall we sit?
你可以坐这里
You can sit here.
如果你跟我们合作 也许可以想个办法
You cooperate with us, we can work something out.
谁说我要合作的
Who said I'm cooperating?
我因为她才来的
I'm here because of her. That's all.
你应该知道 军♥火♥我们都有人盯着呢
As you know, we've got eyes on the guns.
只要你挪动那批枪 就会被逮捕
Any movement of those weapons will result in an arrest.
没必要啊
It doesn't have to be you.
如果我们不能一起想办法
If we can't figure it out together,
那我们就都完了
we all lose.
阿曼 拜托了
Arman, please.
怎么做
How would this work?
你帮我们做卧底
You help us out with the sting.
抓住哈亚克 你的买♥♥家
We get Hayak, your gun buyer,
突袭时东西都在现场
and everything seized in the raid.
你 就可以脱身
You...get to walk away
拥有自♥由♥
a free man.
不能装窃听器 不能录音
No wires, no recording devices, not on me.
等这一切结束 特尼也一起离开
When all this is over, Thony gets to walk too.
不用再给你们做内线
No more working as an informant.
在我看来就是三赢啊
Sounds like a win-win-win to me.
这太可疑了吧
FIONA: This is seriously sketchy.
好
SAMENTHA: AII right.
谢了文尼 -没问题
Thanks, Vinny. - VINNY: Yep.
希望你能找到想要的
SAMENTHA: Hope you get what you need.
谢谢你山姆
THONY: Thanks, Sam.
你想要抗病毒的对吧
So, you're looking for an antiviral, right?
嗯 -我有阿昔洛韦
Mm-hmm. - I got acyclovir.
还有免疫制剂
And also the immunosuppressant.
我也有
Yeah, I got it.
不过 这东西不好搞
But...this took some legwork.
价格比我跟萨曼莎说的得高一倍
I'm gonna have to charge you double what I told Samentha.
行
It's fine.
都给我吧
I'lI take everything you've got.
我还有两包抗精神病药
Also got new batch of antipsychotics.
你看着我♥干♥嘛
Why you looking at me?
你以为我没想过吗 纳蒂亚
You really think I haven't thought this through, Nadia?
我怎么知道 你又没跟我谈过
How would I know? You didn't discuss it with me.
相反 你倒是去跟那个清洁女工
Instead you decided to talk
探讨了我们的未来
about our future with the cleaning lady.
她只是给我们提供了一个思路
She's giving us a way through this.
只有这样 我们才能拿到那批军♥火♥
It's the only way we can get our hands on those guns
并且跟诺亚进行交易
and close this deal with Noah.
还有其它方法
There are other ways.
但你选的方法可能把我们俩都害死
But you chose the way that's gonna get us both killed.
即便不是死在哈亚克手里
If not by Hayak,
等别人发现你是个奸细时也会出手
then anyone else who finds out you're a rat.
不会有人知道是我们干的 纳蒂亚
Nobody's gonna put that together, Nadia.
我保证
I'll make sure of that.
你还保证她会远离我们的生活呢
You promised me you'd cut her out of our lives.
暂时还不行纳蒂亚
Not now, Nadia.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表