《清洁女工》前情提要
Previously on "the cleaning lady"...
我只是个清洁工
I'm just a cleaning lady.
让我帮你打扫干净吧
Let me clean it for you.
之前做的不错 我要你随叫随到
You did a good job. I want you on call.
我做的一切都是为了我儿了
Everything I've done I've done for my son.
卢卡的药卡在墨西哥了
Luca's medications are stuck in mexico.
这里有个机会 对我们都有好处
There's an opportunity here, and it can benefit both of us.
这些人都是谁啊
who are these men?!
是无面人 所以我们必须要时刻保持警惕
It's sin cara. So we need to keep our eyes open.
是无面人 所以我们必须要时刻保持警惕
It's sin cara. So we need to keep our eyes open.
你真的信任他对不对
You really trust him, don't you?
他总会在我需要他的时候出现
He always shows up when I need him.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
卢卡的病越来越重了
Luca's getting sicker.
用这种药是违法的
It is illegal to administer this drug!
你被捕了
Man: You are under arrest.
罗萨医生是一起联邦案件中的线人
Dr. De la rosa is an active asset in a federal case,
所以我必须带她走 -那菲奥娜呢
So she has to be released to me. What about fiona?
如果你没放她的许可 那她就跟我们走
If you don't have clearance on her, she's coming with us.
你真♥相♥信联调局会保护你
Do you really trust the fbi to protect you?
你违反了协议 现在他死了
You broke protocols. And now he's dead.
跟联调局谈崩了
The deal with the fbi fell apart.
她害我妈被驱逐出境
She got mom deported!
你得帮我把她弄回来
You need to help me get her back.
你得解决这事
You need to fix this!
你这要求并不简单
What you're asking for is not easy.
不能让纳蒂亚知道这事
And nadia can't find out about this.
下一批货 我要带个人回来
On our next shipment, I'm bringing someone back.
嘿 嘿 嘿 开门
Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Open!
让我进去 嘿 开门啊
Let me in! Hey! Open!
你从哪儿得的这个
Man: Where'd you get that?
阿曼·莫拉莱斯
Arman morales.
好 卢卡
Okay, luca.
你想唱哪首歌♥呀
Which song do you want to sing?
沒想好 - 没想好呀
I don't know. You don't know?
要不要唱首 好玩的歌♥
How about we do... Something fun?
菲姑姑最喜欢的那首
Um, tita fi's favorite?
可以吗 我们俩可以一起唱
Yeah? We could do a duet.
不要 菲姑姑不在就没意思了
No. It's no fun without tita fi.
来抱抱 我知道你很想她
Come here. I know you miss her.
我也想她 她很快就能回家了
I miss her, too. But she will be home soon.
记住 你总能在一个地方找到她的
And remember -- there's always a place you can find her.
没错 好了吗
Yeah. Okay?
好 你要不想唱歌♥的话 那要讲睡前故事吗
Right. If you don't want to sing, how about a bedtime story?
两个故事行吗 -没问题
Two stories? -Deal.
你给我读一个 我再给你读一个
You read one to me, and I read one to you.
好吗
Alright?
那么 你先去选个故事 我去去就来
So, uh, you go pick one, and I will be right back.
克里斯 我能进去吗
Chris, can I come in?
克里斯
chris?
我想你今晚帮我照看卢卡
I need you to watch luca for me tonight.
我会哄他睡着 你只要待在家就好
I'll put him to bed. You just need to be home.
事关你妈妈
It's about your mom.
找过的每个律师都说短期内是不可能
You know, every lawyer jd talked to said it was impossible
让她回来的 -我知道
To get her back anytime soon. I know.
那你到底要怎么做
So what exactly are you gonna do?
你最好不知道
It's best if I don't tell you.
你知道
you do realize
当初你就是这样才害我妈被驱逐出境的吧
That's exactly how you got my mom deported in the first place.
就是弄不直
Jaz: It won't stop frizzing!
你有找你♥爸♥帮忙吗
Have you asked your dad to help?
你以为是怎么变成这样的
How do you think it got like this?
行吧 那么
Um, okay, w-what about that, uh,
给你买♥♥的那个拉直的东西呢
No-frizz stuff that we got you, huh?
不在这边 我落家了
It's not here. I left at home.
咱们家
At our place.
好吧 我给你♥爸♥发张照片
Okay, well, I'll -- I'll text a picture of it to your dad,
让他给你买♥♥个 好吧
And he'll get it to you, yeah?
就是 我不想你错过我的毕业舞会
I just -- I hate that you're missing my junior prom.
我懂 我也不想
I know. Me too.
抱歉啊 孩子
Um, I -- I'm so sorry, anak.
你舅妈打电♥话♥过来 我得挂了
Auntie t's calling. Um, I gotta go.
你看起来 真美
You look...Amazing.
我爱你 知道吗
I love you. Alright?
她最好赶紧把你弄回家
She better get you home soon.
都安排好了 我这就去见阿曼
Thony: Everything's set. I'm going to, um, meet arman soon.
飞机应该 16小时后抵达马尼拉
The plane should be in manila in about 16 hours.
要有人能想出办法 那肯定是你了
Well, if it's anyone who could figure this out, it's you.
我必须的 你是因为我才在那边的
I had to. You're there because of me.
不是 卢卡的事是我们一起决定的
No. We made the decision about luca together.
是另一♥码♥事
It's the other stuff.
所有人都叫你不要做的事
The things that everyone told you not to do.
我知道 我得想清楚
I know. I need to work on that.
我们都是 慢着
I guess we both do. Wait.
你确定这样安全吗
So you sure this is safe?
确定 不安全的话飞行员是不会让你上飞机的
Yes, it is. The pilot won't let you on board if it's not.
我这就亲自去找他说
And I'm going to talk to him myself.
好 但是 别干什么傻事吧
Okay, but -- but nothing crazy, right?
我们最不希望的就是你也被驱逐出境
I mean, last thing we need is for you getting deported, too.
不会干傻事 我保证
Nothing crazy. I promise.
好
Alright.
那就这么办吧
Let's do this.
好吧 好了
Sige na. Alright.
回见
See you soon.
这 太完美了
This is...Perfect.
这栋建筑主打一个奢华
It's an architectural masterpiece built for luxury.
设计简洁 不浪费空间
Clean design. No wasted space.
就连儿童房♥都有带拋暖的浴室
Even the kids' rooms have wet rooms with heated floors.
不不不 就我一个
Oh. No, no. No. it'll just be me.
我会给出报价的 现金付
And I'll be putting in an offer. In cash.
怎么 什么事啊 奥兰多
Yes? What is it, orlando?
是你批准了阿曼今晚的飞行吗
Orlando: Did you authorize arman's flight tonight?
没 没有 我不同意
N-no, no, no. I-I did not okay that.
飞机都在停机坪上了
Well, plane's on the tarmac.
阿曼现在在那里吗
Is arman there now?
在
Yeah, he is.
什么
What?
等 等下
Just -- just a second.
当初不是这么谈的
Arman: This wasn't our deal.
我知道 我知道协议里没这部分
Man: I know -- I know it wasn't part of the agreement.
你不能就这么改了
Well, you can't change it.
我们不可能这么做 除非
There's no way we're gonna do it unless we --
不是 听我说 你得按协议办事
No. You listen to me. You need to stick to our agreement.
逗我呢吧 毒品 阿曼
You must be kidding me. Drugs? Arman?!
这里什么情况
What's happening here?!
找掩护
Get to cover!
阿曼
Arman!
蹲下
Stay down.
快走
move!
纳蒂亚
Nadia.
特尼 阿曼呢
Thony? Where's arman?
他在另一边 开车
He's on the other side. Pull up.
那边 那边
There, there, there, there!
阿曼多
Armando!
我天 快走 走走走
Oh, my god. Go, go, go, go, go!
不 阿曼多 不
Thony: No. Armando, no.
刚什么情况
What the hell just happened?
我 我可以
I-I-I could--
刚才到底他妈的是什么情况
What the hell just happened?!
我没看到 -他们是把他抓了吗 特尼
I couldn't see. Did they get him, thony?!