剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Maybe you should do a better job at hiding it.
好吧 我会的
Okay, I will.
很好
Good.
进来 把门关上
Get in. Close the door.
坐下
Sit down.
你都跟联邦调查局说了什么
What'd you tell the Feds?
-什么都没说 -你说西奥的事了吗
- Nothing! - Tell them about Theo?
我要是说了 塔里克早进监狱了
Tarik would be in jail if I did!
你跟他们说了我什么
What did you tell them about me?
我什么都没说
I never said anything
因为你是唯一帮助我儿子的人
because you're the only one who helped me with my son.
海耶克通过船运公♥司♥经营枪♥支♥
Hayak runs guns from his shipping company.
我也干了些坏事
Now, I've done some terrible things
帮他建立自己的帝国
to help him build his empire.
那些我从没想过的事
Things I never thought I'd do.
这一切从这一刻即将改变
That's all about to change now.
这是奈特议员的笔记本电脑
This is Councilman Knight's laptop.
也就是你从酒店房♥间拿出来的那个
The one you took from the hotel room.
大部分东西我都删掉了 但剩下的内容
I've scrubbed most of it, but what's left there
应该足以让菲奥娜回来了
should be enough to get Fiona back.
好吧 看着我
All right, look at me. Look at me.
我会跟你合作
I'm going to work with you,
但我得决定透露什么给联邦调查局
but I get to decide what you give the FBI.
明白吗
Do you understood me?
我不会倒下的
I'm not going down.
明白
Yeah.
奈特的笔电现在在哪儿
Knight's laptop, where is it now?
我从俱乐部后门的垃圾桶里刨出来了
I dug it out of the dumpster behind the club.
但你得先放了她们 才能拿到
But you're not getting it until you release them today.
你想得倒是简单
But that's not gonna happen. Okay?
先把电脑给我 她们才能释放
You get me Knight's laptop, then they go free.
你不觉得自己已经造成太多伤害了吗
Don't you think you've caused enough harm already?
我不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy here.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
好吧 可以让你见见她们
Fine, you can see them.
但我得先确定电脑上有东西
They're not walking out until I can verify
才能放她们走
that laptop hasn't been wiped clean.
如果我被驱逐 克里斯和贾兹要去哪儿啊
If I'm sent away, I'm not sure where Chris and Jaz would go.
也许会去贾兹爸爸那 如果他愿意的话
Maybe Jaz's dad, if he'd even take them.
我姐住在德克萨斯
My sister lives in Texas,
但他们要怎么去到得克萨斯啊
but I don't know how I'd get them there.
如果我出去了 会把孩子送到你姐那里去的
If I get out, I'll help your kids get to your sister.
我也会这么对你的孩子们
And I'll do the same for your kids.
好
Okay.
你俩过来
Hey, come here.
要放我们出去吗
Are we being released?
这边走 快点 快点
Okay, this way. Come on, hurry up.
你是下一个
You'll be next.
哥哥
Kuya!
没错 咱俩今天一起玩
That's right. It's you and me today, buddy.
你知道现在几点了吗 是时候
You know what time it is? It's time to...
吃药了
rawr!
-我讨厌吃药 -来嘛
Oh, I hate that. Come on.
你想跟哥哥一样强壮 对不对
You want to be big and strong like me, right?
我想也是 好了 小家伙
Yeah? That's what I thought. All right, bud.
你又弄洒了
You spilled again!
这里 这里 这里
Hey. Hey. Hey.
Boop, boop!
喂
Hello?
这是付费接听电♥话♥
This is a collect call
来自克拉克县的
from the Clark County
移♥民♥拘留所
Immigration Detention Facility.
你同意付费吗
Will accept the charges?
同意
Yes!
贾兹 妈妈的电♥话♥
Jaz! It's Mom!
妈妈
Mom?
打开免提
Put her on speaker.
妈 你没事吧
Mom, are you okay?
我现在好多了
I'm better now.
听着
Listen.
我在床垫下留了点钱
I left some money under my mattress, okay?
房♥租5号♥到期
The rent is due on the 5th,
账单都在网上
and all the bills are all online.
贾兹 打给你♥爸♥爸 告诉他目前的情况
Jaz, call your dad and tell him what's going on.
克里斯 你打电♥话♥给移♥民♥律师
Chris, call that immigration attorney, please.
打过了 但他说他无能为力
We did, but he said he couldn't do anything.
什么 但他收了我的钱
What? But he took my money!
没事的 妈妈 我们自己能行
It's okay, Ma, we'll figure it out.
我爱你
I love you.
我对不起
I'm so sorry.
我也不想这样
I-I didn't want this, okay?
我爱你们
I love you both.
不管发生什么 都要记住 我爱你们
No matter what happens, always remember that.
我们也爱你 妈妈
We love you, too, Mom.
我们救你出来的 好吗
We'll--we'll get you out, okay?
舅妈正在尽她所能想办法
Auntie T is doing everything she can to help.
等等 特尼出去了吗 让她接电♥话♥
Wait--wait. Thony's out? Put her on.
LV-162 时间到
LV-162! You're up. - Put her--
他们要来了 告诉特尼...
Okay. They're coming. Just tell Thony--
她这会儿不在 不过她
She's not here right now, but she's--
妈妈
Mom.
我有名字的
I have a name!
是什么我不在乎 你该走了
And I don't care what it is. It's time to go.
-动作快点 -是要放我出去吗
- Now move it! - Am I being released?
我小姑子跟我一起来的 她已经出去了
My sister-in-law who came with me, she's out.
Hmm?
-告诉我啊 -走吧
- Just--just tell me! - Let's go.
往前走
All right, go ahead.
你先等在这 我去带她们出来
You hang tight while I get them.
-你要把我留在这儿吗 -你不能进的
- Are you leaving me here? - You can't come in here.
那你抓紧时间
Well, hurry, then.
戴维斯呢
Hey, where's Davis?
能先等一下吗
Yeah, can you hold on one sec?
他请病假了 我是代班的
He went home sick, so I'm covering.
我要找菲奥娜·德拉罗萨 还有盖比·马丁内兹
I'm here for Fiona De La Rosa and Gabby Martinez.
她们在哪儿
Do you know where they are?
抱歉 你说谁
I'm sorry, who?
戴维斯 我就在你办公室 给我回电
Davis, I'm at your office, call me back.
-找不到她们 -什么
- They can't find them. - What?
没人知道她们的 名字
They don't know them by their names.
打扰下
Excuse me.
麻烦找一下LV-3160和LV-3162
We're looking for LV-3160 and LV-3162.
已经被转走了 要驱逐出境
They were moved for deportation.
是你闯的祸 马上给我解决
You did this. You fix it now.
你干了什么
You did what?
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
戴维斯保证过万无一失的
Davis said he had everything under control.
你朋友戴维斯当联邦探员太蠢
Your buddy Davis was too dumb to be FBI
当警♥察♥又太笨
and too much of an ass to be a cop.
你到底是怎么想的
What were you thinking?
我失策了 但还是有收获的
Yeah, I screwed up, but it worked.
特尼拿到了奈特的笔记本电脑
Thony has Knight's laptop.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
她现在在会议室
She's in the conference room now,
但她在大姑子得救之前
but she's not handing it over,
是不会交出来的
not until I find her sister-in-law.
好吧 我打电♥话♥问问我国土安♥全♥部♥的朋友
Look, I'll call my contact at Homeland Security,
但看不见电脑
but I'm not lifting a finger
我一根手指都不会抬
until that laptop is in my hands.
你要是再这么先斩后奏
And if you pull something like this again,
我就得上报你了 你懂吗
I'm gonna have to report you, understood?
嗯
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表