剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
到时会为我们做担♥保♥ 然后应该就会放人了
They'll vouch for us, then we'll be released.
什么时候
When?
明天 祈祷吧
Tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
我什么时候能打电♥话♥呢
When do I get a call?
特尼 你不是看不到
Thony, in case you hadn't noticed,
我跟你关在一起呢吧
I'm behind the same set of bars you are.
我需要告诉家里出什么事了
I need to tell my family what's going on.
还要打给你丈夫吗
Your husband too?
你打算告诉他多少
How much you tell him? Hmm?
告诉他阿曼的事吗
You tell him about Arman?
还有我
About me?
是吧 我就猜到了
Yeah, that's what I thought.
娜迪亚 娜迪亚
Nadia? Nadia.
怎样 你见到哈亚克了吗
Hi. What happened? Did you see Hayak?
见到了 -怎么说
Yeah. - NADIA: And?
我跟他说 我以为是北方帮的
I told him I thought it was the Nortenos
要杀我呢
who tried to kill me.
他信你了
He believed you?
他相信如果我们能把枪卖♥♥给诺亚
Well, he believed there was still $6 million
那我们还能赚600万
to be made if we sold those guns to Noah.
他一听说了这个 其它事就不重要了
Once he heard that, nothing else mattered.
这么说我们赚的钱又要再一次
So all the money we've worked for goes to Hayak?
给哈耶克了
Again?
天哪 你就满脑子的钱吗
God, is that all you care about?
能跟这笔交易撇清关系
Coming clean on this deal
我才能活到现在
is the only thing that's keeping me alive.
我做的一切都是为了你
Everything I do, I do for you.
即便你跟她背着我去墨西哥
Even after all those lies about going to Mexico with her.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们跟诺亚这事完了
Look, we make this deal with Noah,
就按计划离开维加斯
we'll leave Vegas like we planned.
开始新生活
We'll start new lives.
天哪 特尼 你在哪啊
Oh, my God, Thony, where are you?
我被边境给扣了
I've been held at the border.
天
God...
你没事吧 加勒特怎么样
Are you okay? What happened to Garrett?
他跟我一起被扣了
He's in the cell with me.
什么
FIONA: What?
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
只是不知道什么时候能被放出去
We just don't know when we're gonna be released.
我需要你明天一早联♥系♥达拉
I need you to reach out to Dara in the morning.
确保一切都没事 我就指望你了 菲
Just make sure they're okay. You're my one call, Fi.
我要怎么跟马可说
What do I tell Marco?
什么都别说
THONY: Um, nothing.
等我回家再跟他讲
I'll deal with Marco when I'm home.
我一出去就给你打电♥话♥
I'lI call you as soon as I'm out.
我爱你
Mahal kita.
我爱你 注意安全
Mahal kita, okay? Be safe.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
怎么了
What's going on?
卢卡和达拉今早会过来
Luca and Dara will be here this morning,
特尼会想办法赶回来
and Thony's still working on getting back.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be okay.
不 不会
No, it's not.
拜托 拜托你别吵醒孩子们
Just please--just don't wake up the kids.
你是我姐
You're my sister.
你得告诉我发生了什么
You should be telling me what's going on.
特尼说她很快就能回家
Thony said she'll be home soon, all right?
这里不是她家 -你
This isn't her home! - Just--
回到马尼拉和我一起才叫回家 和爸妈在一起
Home is in Manila with mel With nanay and tatay.
你还记得他们吗 菲奥娜
You remember them, Fiona?
你拍拍屁♥股♥就走了
You couldn't get out fast enough,
但你给爸妈留下多少麻烦
but you gave our parents nothing but trouble.
我离开是有原因的
I left for a lot of reasons,
其中一个原因就是爸跟我说话的口气
and one is the way tatay spoke to me
就跟你现在一个样
like the way you're talking to me now.
你跟贾兹那么大时 就喝洒
Drinking and running around with boys from the time
和男生到处跑 -别再说了
you were Jaz's age. - Don't. Don't. Stop.
你为了什么美国梦离开了家
You left our home for your big American dream,
看看你现在 菲
but look at your life, Fi.
你儿子 跟你一样 点火就着
Your son, a TNT, just like you.
你都不能回家去见自己的亲人
You can't go home to see your own pamilya.
这不是家
This isn't home.
这就是个监狱 是你自找的
It's a prison, and you deserve it.
闭嘴 给我闭嘴马可
Shut up. Just shut up, Marco.
嘿
FIONA: Hey, just...
大人说话呢 克里斯 跟你无关
This is adult talk, Chris, not your business.
当然有关 你不能那么跟她说话
Yeah, it is. You don't talk to her that way.
马可
Marco.
在我家可不行
Not in our home.
马可 你走吧
Marco, go.
你醒吧
You awake?
嗯
Yeah.
你睡了吗
Did you sleep at all?
没怎么睡
I wouldn't call that sleep, no.
我知道你和阿曼一直给我假消息
I know you and Arman have been feeding me false information.
特尼 这是个危险的游戏
It's a dangerous game you're playing, Thony.
你到底想干嘛 为什么要做这些事
What is it that you're doing? Why are you doing all this?
别跟我说 因为他帮助了你的孩子
And don't tell me again it's because he helped your kid.
这事我都知道
I- I know all that.
我只是想知道 像你这种好人
I just want to know how a good person like you
为什么愿意去帮一个阿曼那样的坏人
can just willingly help a bad guy like Arman.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你们也这么分吗
Do you really say that?
好人 坏人
Good guy? Bad guy?
嗯 就是如此泾渭分明
Yeah. Yeah, it's pretty cut and dry.
像阿曼那种人 倒卖♥♥军♥火♥ 杀人
A guy like Arman who traffics guns and murders people.
这就是坏人
It's the definition of a bad guy.
我觉得事情远比你说的要复杂
Mm- hmm, well, I think it's more complicated than that.
不 并非如此
No, no, it's not, actually.
你这么说不过是想
You just convinced yourself it is
为自己做的事找理由而已
so you can justify your part in it.
我没有参与任何事
I'm not part of anything, okay?
我没想这样
I didn't ask for any of this.
我是为了我儿子才来这的
I came here for my son.
我知道 特尼 我也是为人父的
No, I get that, Thony, I do. I'm a parent as well.
对啊 -对 但是西奥也是
Yeah! - Yeah, but so is Theo.
但现在他女儿失去了父亲
But now his daughter's without a father.
所以别假装你自己
So don't act like you've been
站在了道德制高点
taking the moral high ground here.
你做的事是错的
What you're doing is wrong.
我也想用正确的方法做事
I tried to do things the right way.
守规矩 但我没有出路
By the rules. Got me nowhere.
所有人在意的
AlI anyone cared about
是我儿子是不是在这出生的
was that if my son was born here.
就因为他不是美国人
Because he's not American,
他就没有平等的机会
he doesn't have the same chances.
但我想你一定
But I guess it's a little hard
想不明白这一点吧
for you to get your head around that.
什么意思 你觉得我是
What, you- you think I'm just sort of this what--
那种特权美国白人吗
white privileged American?
对 难道不是吗
Yeah. Aren't you?
你根本不了解我 好吗
You don't know me, all right?
一点都不了解
You know nothing about me.
我白手起家
I came from nothing
还有个在便利店
with a scumbag of a dad
开枪打死店员的混♥蛋♥爹
who shot and killed a clerk in a convenience store.
很小我就要做出选择
So at an early age, I had to make a choice.
我要跟他一样吗 还是说我要做个好人
Was I gonna be him? Or was I gonna be a good guy?
你知道吗 特尼
You know what, Thony?
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表