剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
生活压力都很大
Well, the dues here are pretty steep,
犯罪比破案更赚钱
and crime pays better than crime-fighting.
米勒先生你好像入错行了吧
Well, maybe you're in the wrong line of work, Mr. Miller.
你可不是第一个跟我这么说的人
Ah, you're not the first person to tell me that.
我就不浪费您时间了莫拉莱斯女士
Look, I'm not gonna waste your time, Ms. Morales,
我说重点吧
so I'm just gonna get to the point.
你们这里有个清洁女工
There's a woman who works here as a cleaner.
特尼·德·拉·罗萨
Thony de la Rosa.
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
我们这儿的清洁工可不少啊
Well, we have lots of cleaners who work here.
确实
Yeah, of course. Of course.
但是我只好奇这个人
But I'm curious about this cleaning lady
因为她现在在墨西哥
because she's in Mexico right now,
我想知道为什么
and I'd love to know why.
我也不知道啊
I have no idea.
我怎么会知道
Why would I?
因为我觉得她可能跟你丈夫一起去的
Because I think she might be there with your husband.
你搞错了吧
I think you're mistaken.
是吗
Am I?
我想
What I think
我们这个俱乐部不欢迎你 米勒先生
is that we're not the right club for you, Mr. Miller.
去基♥督♥教青年会看看吧
Maybe check out the YMCA.
呵呵
That's good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
没事
Sure.
哈亚克 有什么能帮忙的吗
Hayak. Can I help you?
我给阿曼爸爸打电♥话♥了
I called Arman's father
告诉他我为他妹妹的事很遗憾
to tell him how sorry I am about his sister.
结果他们刚刚庆祝完她的
It turns out they just celebrated
70岁生日
her 70th birthday.
你告诉我 纳蒂亚 阿曼在哪
So tell me, Nadia, where is Arman?
等卢卡的手术结束
Yeah, once Luca's surgery is over,
我们会庆祝一小下的
we'll have a little celebration.
啥时候能吃点冰淇淋呀
How soon till he can have some ice cream?
我也不知道 但是我要立刻喝一杯
I don't know, but I'll be able to have
玛格丽特
a margarita right away.
哈亚克知道了
马上回来
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
家里有急事
There's an emergency back home.
我得走了
I have to go.
没了你我们怎么回到美国啊
Oh, but how will we get back to the U. S. without you?
我再回来接你们
I'lI come back and take you home.
我得先处理好拉斯维加斯的事
I just have to take care of this business in Vegas first.
你就快熬过去了
You're almost through this.
你想见我 -特尼 你好
You wanted to see me? - Thony, hi.
是的 请进
Yes. Please come in.
我们需要重新安排你儿子的手术
We've had to reschedule your son's surgery.
一有空位
We'll get him back on the books
我们就会给他安排
as soon as another spot is available.
不行
No.
不行 不 我不接受
No, no, no. This is unacceptable.
我儿子需要立马肝脏移植才能活下去
My son- - my son needs a liver now to survive.
这只是暂时的延迟
It's just a temporary delay.
我们已经付过手术费了
We paid for the surgery already.
我们会做手术的
And you'll get it.
我们现在有一个优先级的移植手术要做
We just had another transplant that took priority.
谁会比一个五岁的
Who's a bigger priority
病重男孩优先
than a critically ill five-year-old boy?
特尼 我们考虑了很多因素
Thony, we take a lot of factors into consideration.
这并不容易
It's not easy.
因为别人付了更多的钱 卢卡就被踢掉了
Luca was bumped because someone else paid more money.
是不是
Is that it?
我不能透露客户的信息
I can't share details about our clientele.
应该说患者吧
Oh, don't you mean patients?
所以你真的要优先给
So you're really gonna give some rich person
有钱人做手术吗
the surgery first?
即使这意味着我儿子可能会死掉
Even if it means that my son could die?
我只能说我很抱歉
Well, I'm terribly sorry.
但是不用担心
But don't worry.
我们会尽快给他安排的
We'll get back to you soon.
是时候了吗 妈妈
Is it time, Mommy?
还没有呢 宝贝
THONY: Not yet, Peanut.
医院改变了规则 所以我们只能等
The hospital changed the rules, so we have to wait.
我讨厌规则
I hate the rules.
我也是 宝贝
I hate them too, Peanut.
把窗帘拉上
Close the curtain.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
别担心 这不会伤害他的
Don't worry. It's not gonna hurt him.
只会让他睡觉
It's just gonna make him sleep.
我要制定我自己的规则
I'm making my own rules.
怎么了 怎么回事
JULIO: What is it? What's wrong?
他有脑病
He's encephalopathic.
他的肝脏完全衰竭了
His liver is in complete failure.
如果你现在不做移植手术 他会死的
If you don't do the transplant now, he won't make it.
外科医生都不在
We don't have the surgeons.
他们已经在和另一队合作了
They're already at work with the other team.
那我自己做 -不行
Then I'll do it. - No
我也是外科医生 -很抱歉 我们不能这么做
THONY: I'ma surgeon. -I'm sorry, we can't do that.
这是我在马尼拉的证件
Those are my credentials from Manila.
我是个心胸外科医生
I'm a cardiothoracic surgeon.
给我一间手术室和另一位外科医生
Give me an operating room and another surgeon,
我可以自己做移植手术
and I can do the transplant myself.
医院不会允许的
The hospital would never allow it.
让外科医生给家人做手术是不合乎道德标准的
It's unethical to let a surgeon operate on a family member.
你觉得给更有钱的人做手术
You think giving a surgery
就合乎道德标准吗
to someone with more money is ethical?
你给我听清楚了
Listen to me now.
如果我儿子死了
If my son dies,
你可不会想和那个跟我一起来的男人交代的
you don't wanna answer to the man I came here with.
他来墨西哥是为了
He comes to Mexico to do business
和某个组织做生意
with a certain organization.
我觉得他不会喜欢
And I don't think he'd appreciate
你这样对待我儿子的
the way you're treating my son.
护士 准备好手术室 马上进行手术
Nurse, we'll set up an O.R. and prep for surgery STAT.
好的 先生
NURSE: Yes, sir.
黑帮范儿十足嘛
That's full-on gangsta.
他准备好了 医生
ASSISTANT: He's ready, Doctor.
你确定可以做吗
You sure you can do this?
手术刀
Scalpel.
做的不错 医生
Good job, Doctor.
谢谢
Gracias.
纳蒂亚都告诉我了 阿曼
Nadia told me everything, Arman.
我很失望
I'm very disappointed.
你姑姑的事情 你怎么能对我说谎
How could you lie to me about your aunt like that?
我为你和你的家人感到难过
I felt horrible for you and your family,
却发现你这么做是为了
only to find out it was so you could sneak off
偷偷溜出去和一个清洁工搞外遇
and have an affair with the cleaning lady.
你让我像个傻子
You made a fool of me.
所以这些都是真的吗 阿曼
So is this true, Arman?
是的
Yeah.
你真是个懦夫
You're a coward.
你真让我意想不到啊 阿曼
HAYAK: I'm surprised by you, Arman,
离开一个
leaving a...
这么美丽的女人
magnificent woman like this.
当然 这都不关我的事
Well, it's not my business.
信任就是一切 阿曼
Trust is everything, Arman.
纳蒂亚
Nadia.
说了没有
HAYAK: Anything yet?
我知道你以为自己对阿曼很忠诚
I know you think you're being loyal to Arman,
但你要记住 阿曼为我工作
but you should remember, Arman works for me,
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表