剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
肝脏功能也会增强
will strengthen his liver
这样就不需要移植了
so he won't need the transplant.
我其实想问他感觉怎么样
I-I guess what I'm asking is how is he feeling?
他难过吗
Is he--is he sad?
他意识到发生的一切了吗
Or, like, is-- is he aware of it all?
不
No.
他从来不知道
He's never known anything else.
今天早上 他在玩恐龙玩具呢
This morning, he was playing with his dinosaurs.
就跟平常一样
Just like any other day.
这就是孩子
That's kids.
不是随随便便的孩子
No. It's not kids.
是卢卡
That's Luca.
乐观地经历了这么多
Just after everything he's been through,
真是个了不起的孩子
he's an amazing boy, isn't he?
我觉得是
I think so.
都是你的功劳 他才能活下去
And thanks to you, he's still alive.
能做次好事 我也很荣幸
I'm just glad I got to do something good for once.
好了
Okay, all right.
说吧
Come on. Come on.
你一般不会坐下来找我聊天
You don't--you don't usually just sit and talk.
告诉我你为什么要坐在这吧
Tell me why you're really here.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我得告诉你一件事
Uh... I have to tell you something.
其实早该告诉你的 但我很害怕
I should've told you sooner, but I was just very scared.
联邦调查局盯上你了
The FBI is onto you.
我犯了个大错
I made a big mistake.
我去了西奥的葬礼 他们跟踪我回了家
I went to Theo's funeral, and they followed me home.
一直在逼问我你的消息
They've been pressuring me for information about you,
但我什么都没告诉他们
but I haven't told them anything.
就因为如此 他们带走了菲奥娜
But because of that, they took Fiona,
如果我不给他们提供消息 她就会被驱逐出境
and now they'll deport her if I don't give them something.
我得救她
I have to get her back,
但我也不想伤害你
but I don't wanna hurt you.
他们认为是你杀了西奥和奈特议员
They think you killed Theo and Councilman Knight,
除非他们有答案 否则不会罢手的
and they're not gonna stop until they get answers.
你怎么能这么做
How could you have done that?
我那么信任你
I trusted you.
我们可以联手 给他们点料
We can work together, just give them something,
让他们不再骚扰我们
anything to get them off our backs--
滚出去 滚
Get out of here! Get out!
好 好吧
All right, all right.
好的
All right.
把录音给我吧
Just--just give me the recording
然后咱们各走各的路
and we'll call it a day.
没有录音
There isn't one!
我问得太多 他起了疑心
He knew I was asking too many questions.
但你差一点就拿到了吗 他说什么了
But you came close? What'd he say?
什么都没说
Nothing.
求你了 放了菲奥娜和盖比吧
So please, just let Fiona and Gabby go now!
听着 特尼 你和我
Look, Thony, you and I,
只有我们能阻止阿曼等人
we're the only ones that can stop Arman
伤害他人了
and the rest of them from hurting someone else.
那谁来阻止你伤害我和我家人
And who's stopping you from hurting me and my family?
Huh?
你说 觉得那个警卫会告诉我们
You think that guard will tell us
特尼被带到哪里了吗
where they took Thony?
他们啥都不会告诉我们
They're not gonna tell us jack.
他们连电♥话♥都不让我们打
They won't even give us a call.
天 希望我家孩子没事
God, I hope my kids are okay.
好吧 咱们这样没用
Yeah... I mean, this--this isn't helping.
大家闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
我如果闭上眼睛 睡醒就会发现
If I close my eyes, I'll fall asleep
自己身在提华纳了
(墨西哥城市 位于美墨边境)
and wake up in Tijuana.
来 把眼睛闭上 听我的
Come on. Just do it. Okay.
-想象一个微风习习的夏日 -什么
- It's a breezy summer day. - What?
这叫"人未动心已远"
It's called "take me somewhere else."
我以前常跟孩子们一起玩
It's a game I used to play with the kids
哄他们睡觉
to get them to sleep.
知道吧 听我的
Okay? Just focus.
你想去哪儿 选个地方 哪里都行
Where do you wanna go, huh? Pick a place. Anywhere.
意大利
Uh... Italy.
我一直想去意大利
I've always wanted to go there.
这是意大利一个微风习习的夏日
It's a breezy summer day in Italy
我们穿着漂亮的夏日裙装
and we're wearing cute summer dresses
我们走在鹅卵石道
as we walk down a cobblestone street.
我们走进一个繁忙的小码头
We step out on a busy-- on a little seaport,
充满了忙碌的当地人
busy with locals.
我们正在往篮子里装水果
We fill our baskets with fresh fruit when--
两个性感渔夫朝我们走来
Two sexy fishermen stroll up to us
他们说着 美丽的小姐啊
and say, "Bellissimas!"
他们身材高大皮肤黝黑
They're tall and dark and buff...
饱经大海的洗礼
- Mm-hmm. - From working out at sea.
他们抓住我们的手 领着我们走
They grab our hands and take us away
我们听不懂他们说什么
and we don't have a clue what they're saying--
-这有关系吗 -没有
- Does it matter? - No.
但我知道他们会好好对我们
But I know they're gonna take real good care of us...
绝对会的
Oh, yeah, they will.
所有人 坐下
Everyone, sit down!
等着叫号♥
Wait to be called!
出什么事了
Hey, what's going on?
在门口排成一队 等着叫号♥
Line up by the gate as I call your number.
驱逐大巴来接人了
The deportation buses are here.
LV-086.
LV-055.
LV-076.
这些活有拿了工资的人做 你知道的吧
You know we pay people to do that now, right?
要想把事情做对
If you want things done right,
就得自己动手
you've got to do it yourself.
你也会跟伊莎贝尔这么讲吗
Is that what you told Isabel?
她都开始翻我们的账了
She's going through our books.
清点到每个小数点后来
She's counting every single decimal point.
看到了不该看到的东西
She's seeing things she shouldn't be seeing.
你是有意为之吗
- Uh-huh. - Or is that what you want?
她知道的越多
The more she knows,
就越难全身而退
the harder it's gonna be to keep her clean.
我以为你不想她
I mean, I--I thought you didn't want her
参与进脏活儿里
to have anything to do with crime.
我心意已决 阿曼
I've made my decision, Arman.
你告诉她我们用俱乐部洗钱了吗
Did you tell her we launder money at the club?
我们要把这一套
That we're planning on doing the same thing
复♥制♥到酒店和赌场去吗
at the hotel and casino?
放手吧 阿曼
Let it go, Arman.
哈耶克 你再给她别的生意不行吗
Hayak, just give her another business
跟我合作这笔生意
and partner with me on this.
我存的很多钱都预付到这个项目之中了
I have plenty of money saved for part of the down payment.
你是说什么钱
What money are you talking about?
我给你的钱吗
The money I gave you?
我自己赚的钱
The money I earned!
原来你是这么想的啊
Oh, this is how you see it?
如果不是我 你还会跟你父亲一样
If it wasn't for me, you would be sweating
面朝黄土背朝天
under the hot sun like your father.
我给了你新的生活
I gave you your life,
房♥子 车 钱 包括你的女人
your house, your cars, your money, your women.
我给了你一切 阿曼
I gave you everything, Arman,
但对你来说似乎永远不够
but it's seems it's never enough for you.
你还想从我这里得到什么
What else do you want from me? Huh?
海耶克 我不故意得罪你的
Hayak, I didn't mean to offend you.
我只是来给你提个醒
I-I simply came to warn you.
伊莎贝尔会开始问东问西
Isabel is gonna come to you with a lot of questions.
她用不了太久
It's not gonna be long
就会发现你的钱是怎么来的
before she actually finds out how you make money.
也许你要藏的更隐蔽了
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表