剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
要不我们改天再一起来吧
Maybe we should do this another day together.
会没事的 达拉
You gonna be fine, Dara.
你这么好 和他相处得很好
You're so good. So good with him.
去吧
Go ahead.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
排队等太无聊了 不是吗
It is so boring to wait in line, isn't it?
你想玩游戏吗
You wanna play a game?
想吗 好吧
Yeah? Okay.
你看到亭子那边的那个人了吗
So you see that man over there in the booth?
一旦你到他那里 你就得假装
Once you get to him, you're gonna pretend
达拉是你妈妈
Dara is your mommy.
好吧
Okay?
为什么
Why?
因为这是我们要玩的游戏
Because it's a game!
如果我们走散了
And if we get separated, um,
我们就得比赛看谁先回来 好吗
we're gonna have to race to see who gets back first, right?
嗯 -好
Yeah. - Okay.
下一个
Next!
下一个
Next.
下一个
Next.
吉尔勒莫 你可以走了 -好的
Guillermo, you're relieved. -Okay.
你在护照上盖章了吗
Did you--did you stamp the passport?
你有两个选择
You have two options.
我可以叫我的主管过来看看
I can call my supervisor over to come look at this,
或者你自己离开
or you can walk away.
使用伪造文件是联邦犯罪
Using a forged document is a federal crime.
妈妈
Mommy!...
抱歉 -妈妈
Excuse me. - Mommy!
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy. Mommy!
你在墨西哥做什么
What the hell you doing in Mexico?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我们再试一次 好吗
Let's try this again, huh?
我是FBI特别探员加勒特·米勒
I'm Special Agent Garrett Miller, FBI.
你是特尼·德拉·罗萨 我的线人
You are Thony De La Rosa, my informant,
也就是说你就算过马路
which means you don't even cross the street
我都会知道 你在墨西哥做什么
without me knowing about it. What are you doing in Mexico?
我是来给我儿子做手术的
I came here to get a surgery for my son,
手术很成功
and it was successful,
所以别让我道歉 行吗
so don't ask me to apologize, okay?
现在我需要你帮我回去
Now I need your help getting back.
为什么阿曼不带你回来
Why didn't Arman bring you back?
你和他一起去的 对吧
You went with him, right?
你到底能不能把我送过边境
Can you get me across the border or not?
卢卡也需要帮忙过边境吗
Does Luca need help getting across too?
不 就我一个
No, it's just me.
你安全吗
Are you safe?
是的 我只想回家
Yes. I just wanna go home.
要快点
Let it go quick.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
不 那
Nope-- that--
再试一次
Try again.
汤尼 你还好吗
Thony, how are you?
嗨 很好 很好
Hi.I'm good.I'm good.
卢卡和达拉正在回来的路上
Luca and Dara are on their way back.
你什么意思 你怎么没跟他们在一起
What do you mean? Why aren't you with them?
是汤尼吗 让我跟她谈谈
Is that Thony? Let me talk to her.
嗯 达拉有美国护照
Well, Dara has an American passport,
她和卢卡过去了
SO she crossed with Luca.
但是 但是轮到我的时候
But, uh, but when it was my turn--
天啊 他们在边境逮捕你了吗
Oh, my God, did they arrest you at the border?
不 菲 让我说完
No, Fi, let me finish.
加勒特会带我过去 不会有事的
Garrett's gonna get me across. It's gonna be okay.
让我跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
我现在不能和马可说话
I can't talk to Marco now.
怎么了 汤尼
What's going on, Thony?
我正在跟菲奥娜说话
I was talking to Fiona.
开免提
Put it on speaker.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我还在墨西哥 但卢卡和达拉在回家的路上了
I'm still in Mexico, but Luca is on his way home with Dara.
所以你要和他一起待在墨西哥
So you're staying in Mexico with him?
和你老板 是吗
Your boss? Is that it?
我一个人困在这里 好吗
I'm stuck here alone, okay?
让菲奥娜接电♥话♥
Put Fiona back on.
不管你要告诉她什么 都可以告诉我
Whatever you can tell her, you can tell me.
我晚点再打给你
I'lI call you later.
不 别 别挂
No, don't-don't hang up on--
有消息吗
Anything?
嗯 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
他们帮不了你
They can't help you.
为什么不能
Why the hell not?
我不知道 加勒特
I don't know, Garrett.
也许不止我一个人厌倦了你的把戏
Maybe more people than just me are tired of your games.
我们有个重要的线人被困在另一个国家
We have a crucial informant who is stuck in another country.
局里真的没人能帮我把她弄过来吗
Will really no one in the Bureau help me get her across?
这和联调局无关
It's nothing to do with the Bureau.
她在国土安♥全♥部♥的监视名单上
She's on Homeland Security's watch list
是因为整了一出移♥民♥局的突袭
after that stunt you pulled with your ICE raid.
我们在墨西哥有卫星局
We have satellite bureaus in Mexico.
打几个电♥话♥ 让人送她过去
Just make a few damn calls, have her escorted across.
完事儿 简单
Done. Easy.
什么
What?
你
You.
就像是逆向观察进化
It's like watching evolution in reverse.
给她整个重大公共利益假释如何
What about getting her an SPBP?
重大公共利益假释(SPBP)
在极少数情况下,国♥务♥院♥可以要求美国移♥民♥局批准个人因紧急人道主义或重大公共利益原因进入美国
她现在没有资格 因为她会被认定驱逐出境
She doesn't qualify now because she's deemed for deportation.
我搞砸了 好吗 都是我的错
I screwed up, okay? Fully own it.
现在你能放下这件事 帮帮我吗
Now can you please get past it and just help me?
听着 没有特尼的帮助 这个案子就没戏了
Look, without Thony's help, we can kiss this case goodbye.
烟酒火器管理局把枪带走了 我们什么也没有
ATF walks away with the guns. We get nothing.
加勒特
Garrett.
事实 凯蒂 我只是在陈述事实
Facts, Katie. I'm just stating facts.
我是说 我们肯定有个
I mean, we must have a border liaison
能放行我们的边境联络员吧
who can release the skids and let us cross.
罗素 看着我 她对这个案子至关重要
Russo, look at me. She is crucial to this case.
没有汤尼 我们就抓不到这些人
Without Thony, we are not gonna nab these guys.
你知道的
You know that.
我会继续打电♥话♥的
I'll keep making calls.
好 我能过去吗
Okay. So can I head down?
作为一个平民去 不带警徽 不带枪
As a civilian. No badge, no gun.
明白吗
Comprende?
明白
Comprende.
不 我不希望你这么做
No, I don't want you to do this.
娜迪亚 你不能这样活着
This is no way to live, Nadia.
我们没有钱 我们不能回家
We have no money. We can't go home.
我必须面哈亚克
I have to face Hayak.
他太危险了
He's way too dangerous.
他知道他没杀掉我
He knows he didn't kill me.
我现在不安全 无论我们到哪里都一样
I'm not safe now. Wherever we go.
待在这里 我马上就回来
Stay here. I'll be back.
想想你在做什么
Think about what you're doing.
我想了的
Oh, I have.
我已经在路上跑了七个小时了
I've been on the road for seven hours.
还是没有吗 没人能帮忙吗
Still nothing? No one will help?
我试过了 涉及的文件太多了
I tried--it's too much paperwork
现在谁都碰不了
for anyone to touch right now.
好吧 那又怎样 我自己行动是吗
AlI right, so what? I'm flying solo?
不 在我通过
No, you are hanging tight
正确的渠道搞定之前 你要坚持住
until I can do this through the correct channels.
好 好吧 谢谢
Okay, great. Thanks.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表