剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
所以你应该忠诚于我
so your Ioyalty belongs to me.
阿曼在墨西哥做什么
What is Arman doing in Mexico?
好吧
Okay, fine.
去把纳蒂亚带来
Go get Nadia.
看看她能在这椅子上撑多久
Let's see how long she will last in this chair.
等一下
CARLOS: Wait.
等一下
Wait.
他去墨西哥卖♥♥枪
He went to Mexico to sell guns.
卖♥♥我的枪吗
My guns?
我的枪在哪儿
Where are my guns now?
我的枪在哪儿
Where are my guns now?
在95号♥公路
In a barn
帕尤特保留地附近的一个谷仓里
near the Paiute reservation on Highway 95.
如果你敢骗我
If you're lying to me- -
我没骗你
I'm not a liar.
所有的存货都在那里
All the inventory is there.
谢谢你把阿曼没告诉我的真♥相♥
Thank you for telling me the truth
告诉了我
when Arman did not.
阿曼在哪儿
CARLOS: Where is Arman?
阿曼在哪儿
Where is Arman?
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
烟酒枪♥械♥管理署屈服了
The ATF caved.
既然你发现阿曼在墨西哥
Since you found out Arman is in Mexico,
他们会多给你点时间的
they'll give you a little more time.
太好了
Sweet!
我就知道你有这个能耐
I knew you had some magic up your sleeve.
我找了些人帮忙
I called in some favors,
但你要是不能让阿曼或哈亚克
but if you can't figure out a way to get Arman or Hayak
到那个谷仓
to that barn,
他们就会接手的
they're gonna move in.
他们不想失去那些枪
They don't wanna lose the guns.
好吧
Fine.
算我欠你的
I owe you one.
你欠我的太多了 米勒
You owe me way more than one, Miller.
承认吧
Come on.
没错 没错 对呢
True, true, true, true.
既然已经是下班时间了
Well, it's way past quitting time.
好啊
Oh, okay.
要是我知道你桌子里有这个
Well, if I knew that you had that in your desk,
那我就会经常来拜访了
I would have come around here more often.
是啊
Yeah.
我十月份试过戒洒
I tried Sober October once.
但我撑不过第三天
I couldn't make it past the third day.
是啊 十月挺难熬的
Yeah, well, October's a rough month.
别对自己太苛刻了 干杯
Don't be so hard on yourself. Cheers.
是啊 这只是工作的一部分 对吧
Yeah, it's just part and parcel of the job, huh?
当然也是提高离婚率的罪魁祸首
That and a high divorce rate.
你本来有机会的 但你搞砸了
Hey, you had a shot, and then you blew it.
没有吧 -你全都拥有了
Come on. - You had it all.
妻子 孩子 同事的尊重
A wife, kids, respect at the bureau.
我为了留在游戏中所放弃的
The kind of life I had to give up
那种生活
just to stay in the game.
但你还是把一切都搞砸了
And you still managed to screw it all up.
你这是 在干什么
What are you- - what are you doing?
如果这就是你所谓的鸡尾酒谈话
If this is your idea of cocktail hour conversation,
那这就解释了
well, that explains- -
你的很多问题了
that explains a lot of your issues.
有时候 你真的很难让人喜欢
Sometimes, you make it really hard to like you.
等等
Wait.
你喜欢我吗
You like me?
说实话
I'm not gonna lie.
以前和你一起
It was much more fun
打破规矩可比现在这样
to break rules with you back in the day
监视你好玩多了
than to monitor you now.
是啊 确实好玩
Yeah, it was pretty fun.
但那是很久以前的事了
But it was a long time ago.
确实是
That it was.
晚安 凯瑟琳
Good night, Katherine.
这是我做过的最艰难的事
It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.
但我觉得他终于要好起来了 菲
But I think he's finally gonna be okay, Fi.
我 我太为你高兴了
I'm- - I'm so happy for you.
你为此付出了这么大的努力
You've worked so hard for this.
我还有件事要告诉你
Uh, there's something else I have to tell you.
那个联调局的人来过了
That FBI guy was here.
加勒特去我们家了吗
Garrett came to our home?
是的 他来找你了
FIONA: Yeah, he came looking for you.
我觉得他知道你不在拉斯维加斯
I think he knows you're not in Vegas.
小心点 特尼
Be careful, Thony.
谢谢 菲
Thank you, Fi.
再见
Bye.
纳蒂亚
Nadia.
求你了 纳蒂亚 开一下门好吗
Please, Nadia just- - please open the door for me.
一直以来 我以为你去墨西哥是为了我们
This whole time, I thought you were going to Mexico
为了我们的未来
for us, for our future.
听着 我确实在这么做 纳蒂亚
Look, I was doing that, Nadia- -
你去那里到底是不是为了枪♥支♥交易
Were you even there for the gun deal at all,
难道这也是你的谎言之一
or were you lying about that too?
我是在做枪♥支♥交易
I was doing that.
我为了回来找你
I didn't finish setting things up out there
没能把事办完
because I came back for you.
你听起来不是很高兴
Don't sound so happy about it.
这么久以来 我一直没有对你管得太多
AlI this time, I've kept things sexy and fun,
而你还偷偷摸摸和她在一起
and you still had to sneak around with her.
还偏偏和一个清洁工 -纳蒂亚 别这样
A cleaning lady of all people. - Nadia, please- -
你知道从那个讨厌的联邦探员那里
Do you know how embarrassing it was to find that out
得知这件事有多尴尬吗
from that sleazy FBI guy?
什么 从谁那里 -别转移话题
What? Fromwho? - Don't change the subject.
我的脸丢光了
It was humiliating.
听着 纳蒂亚 听我说
Look, Nadia. Hey, listen to me.
我让哈亚克以为我有外遇
I only let Hayak think I was having an affair
是为了保护我们不被杀掉
to keep us from getting killed.
那些都是假的 好吗
It's not true, all right?
特尼和我一起去了墨西哥是因为她儿子需要做手术
Thony went with me to Mexico cause her son needed surgery.
就这么多 -算了吧
That's it. - Right.
事情就是这样
That's all this is about.
我没和她上♥床♥ 纳蒂亚
I didn't sleep with her, Nadia.
我向你发誓
I swear to you.
即使你没有和她上♥床♥
Even if you didn't,
你为了她一次又一次撒谎
you've lied about her over and over again.
为什么
Why?
这不是为了帮助她的孩子
This isn't about helping her kid.
你喜欢你帮助她时
You love the way she looks at you
她注视你的眼神
when you do these things for her.
喜欢当她的英雄
When you are her hero.
承认吧
Admit it.
纳蒂亚
Nadia.
滚出去
Get out!
出去
Go.
再也不要回来
Go, and don't come back.
特尼 什么事
Thony, what is it?
联邦调查局的联络人去菲奥娜家
My FBI contact went to Fiona's house
找我了
looking for me.
你觉得他知道墨西哥的事吗
Do you think he knows anything about Mexico?
是的 他知道
Yeah, he knows.
阿曼 阿曼
Arman? Arman.
阿曼
Arman!
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表