剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Are you okay?
下来吧
There you go.
不走那边 亲 跟我来
Uh, not that way, dear. You're coming with me.
不好意思
Oh. Uh, excuse me.
这是莉齐
This is Lizzie.
你能照顾下她吗
Would you make sure she's not alone?
好的
Sí.
你会没事的
You're okay.
是你让博斯科
You are the one that asked Bosco
送你来这里 对吗
to bring you here, right?
-对 是我 -好的
- Yes, I am. - Ah.
我是特尼
I'm Thony.
欢迎 我是唐娜教母
Oh, welcome. I'm Mother Donna.
过来吧
Come with me.
阿曼 你有时间吗
Arman. Do you have a moment?
当然 先坐下
Yeah, sure. Take a seat.
你想喝点什么
Would you like a drink?
我更希望咱俩能
Actually, I was hoping we could talk
私下聊聊
somewhere in private.
可以 来办公室吧
Yeah, come back to the office.
-谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. Yeah, of course.
阿曼 我想问问
Arman, I need to know something.
联调局为什么会来这里
Why was the FBI here?
我要为此担心吗
Should I be worried?
你跟你♥爸♥爸谈聊过吗
Have you spoken to your father?
没有
No.
我先来找的你
No, I came to you first.
为什么
Why?
因为我想知道真♥相♥
Because I want the truth.
伊莎贝尔
Isabel...
没什么好担心的 好吧
there's nothing to worry about, all right?
你♥爸♥爸做生意一向小心谨慎
Your father's smart about the way he conducts his business.
听着像他在瞒着什么事情
That makes it sound like he's hiding something.
不会牵扯到我们身上的
Ah, nothing that'll come back on us.
你在利用这个俱乐部
You're laundering money
帮我父亲洗钱 对不对
through this club for my father, aren't you?
我爸爸也打算用酒店洗钱吗
Is that what my dad is planning on doing with the hotel?
伊莎贝尔 鉴于我不是酒店老板 所以我并不清楚
Since I'm not running the hotel, Isabel, I don't know.
-那些人为什么被捕了 -就是几个地方政客而已
- Why were those men arrested? - Just the local politicians.
有时候会有点权钱交易
Sometimes you have to grease the palms.
所以洗钱 行贿 税务欺诈
So money laundering, bribery, tax fraud--
还有什么
I mean, what else?
他的卡车生意是不是也不干净
Is he using his trucking business in all this, too?
伊莎贝尔 这话你应该去问你父亲
Isabel, you should talk to your father.
他要是想对我说实话
He's had my whole life to be honest with me,
早就说了
and he hasn't.
他凭什么会现在告诉我
Why would he tell me the truth now?
因为一切都在他的控制之中
He's got everything under control.
当他控制不了时 我就会上场
And when he doesn't, that's why I'm here.
知道吗 我会一如既往地
All right, I'll continue to protect your family
继续保护你的家人
like I've always done.
我就是做这个的
That's what I do.
谢谢你对我这么坦诚
Thank you for being honest with me.
至少我现在知道 我可以依靠你
At least I know I can count on you.
他们一过边境就被带到这儿
They're brought here as soon as they cross over.
我视这些人如家人一般
I consider these people to be my family.
你也有医疗诊所吗
Oh, and you have a medical clinic, too?
对 当然了
Yes, yes, of course.
莉齐
Lizzie.
-这里看起来真不错 -这是我起码能做的了
- Seems like a nice place. - Oh, it's the least I can do.
这些人见过了超乎常人的
These people have seen more than their fair share
人间疾苦
of suffering.
我曾在锡那罗亚的一家孤儿院当过很多年
I, uh, volunteered at an orphanage in Sinaloa
志愿者
for many years.
父母在支撑不下去的时候
And the parents would leave their children there
会把孩子们送到那里
when they could no longer support them.
我们会尽其所能照顾他们
We did our best to take care of them,
但有一件事我们却做不到
but the one thing that we couldn't do
就是保护他们免受毒贩集团的伤害
is to protect them from the cartels.
他们会挑走那些
They would come and pick off the kids
可以帮集团卖♥♥淫 挣钱 当打手
that could earn them money for prostitution,
之类的孩子
for the gangs, all of that.
当孩子失去价值时
And then when the children are no longer of use to them,
再把他们杀掉
they kill them...
取走他们的器官
and take their organs.
再多的祈祷也无济于事
And there's no amount of praying that could stop it.
所以我成立了这个地方
So I founded this mission
作为一个避难所
to be a sanctuary.
你好
Hola.
如果我能帮你 我会的
If I can help you, Thony, I will.
你为什么要来这儿
Why did you come here?
好吧
Well...
我儿子出生时患上了罕见的免疫紊乱
my son was born with a rare immune disorder.
他已经做了骨髓移植
I got him a bone-marrow transplant,
但之前的一次感染
but before that, an infection caused
导致了他肝脏严重损伤
severe liver damage.
Mm-hmm.
-他需要肝脏移植 -什么时候
- He needs a transplant. - How soon?
越快越好
As soon as possible.
你能帮我吗 唐娜教母
Can you help me, Mother Donna?
我不想浪费你宝贵的时间 特尼
I don't want to waste your valuable time, Thony,
所以我还是实话告诉你吧
so I need to be honest with you.
肝脏移植要比肾脏移植
Liver transplants are much harder
困难得多
than kidneys.
有时候就算我想 也给不到你
I-I-I couldn't give this to you even if I wanted to.
我能问下要花多少钱吗
Can I ask you how much it costs?
最最便宜也要7万美元
The best I can do is $70,000.
没想到你竟然在做生意
I didn't know you were running a business.
特尼 这是一项服务
Thony, it's a service.
你在这里看到的一切 都要花钱
All the things that you see here cost money--
医生 护士 甚至捐赠者
the doctors, the nurses, even the donors themselves.
真到了自♥由♥市场 你要花
On the free market, this would run you
30万美元都不止
north of $300,000.
有个办法
Okay. Maybe there's a--
也许能让你再降些价格
there's a way I could lower your price?
你不用把术后抗生素的价格算进来
You won't have to include post-op antibiotics.
我可以自己提供
I can get them myself.
如果能找到活的捐献人
If we get, um, a living donor,
可以连续进行手术
the surgeries could be done back-to-back
以减少人手
to cut down personnel.
只需要一个麻醉师
We only need one anesthesiologist,
也不需要很多擦洗护士
fewer scrub nurses,
我可以帮你把移植的器官清理干净
and I could conserve your resources by doing
以节省你的资源
all the back-table cleaning of the graft.
你是医生吗 特尼
Are you a doctor, Thony?
我之前在马尼拉做外科医生
- I was a surgeon in Manila. - Hmm.
但卢卡被确诊时 我只好放弃了
But when Luca was diagnosed, I had to take a step back.
你的执照还有效吗
And do you still have an active license?
有
I do,
但美国并不承认
but it doesn't hold up here in America.
我承认就行 过来吧
It does for me. Come along.
这是我们最先进的手术室
This is our operating theater-- state of the art.
这是我开出的条件
Here's what I can offer--
我给你儿子做肝脏移植
a liver transplant for your son
以换取你帮我做三次肾脏切除术
in exchange for three kidney removals.
不 我不能这么做
Oh--oh, no, I-I can't do that.
你刚说自己是外科医生
You said you were a surgeon.
对 但我已经五年没动手术了
Yeah, but I haven't operated in five years.
但你有执照 这意味着你有手术能力
But you're qualified, and that means you're capable,
这对于那些捐献器官
and that's the best-case scenario
以拯救他人生命的人来说
for people who are donating their organs
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表