剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Cookie Monster wants to eat cookies at the birthday party.
是吧
Come on.
看 你笑了
Ah, there it is. I got you.
别因为我的过错
But don't deprive Sammy of the things that he loves
剥夺山米的这些乐趣吧
because of my mistakes.
他毕竟还是我儿子
He's still my son.
我拿到卢卡的检查结果了
I got Luca's results.
很遗憾他肝部的损伤比我们想的还要严重
I'm afraid his liver damage is more extensive than we thought.
因为腺病毒是吗
It's because of the adenovirus, isn't it?
是的
Yes.
他需要进行肝移植
He's gonna need a liver transplant.
对不起 特尼
I'm sorry, Thony,
这样他就没可能进行试验了
this disqualifies him from the trial.
不不不
No. No, no. No, no.
我们得修复他的免疫系统
We need to fix his immune system now,
否则他根本等不到肝移植
or he'll never survive a liver transplant.
你知道的
You know it.
他需要这个试验 否则就死定了
He needs this trial, or he'll die.
-我明白 但是 -一定有其它办法的
- I understand that, but-- - There has to be another way.
你可以用他之前的标准化比值和总胆红素检查结果
You can use his old INR and T-bili numbers.
你可以想办法推动一下这件事
You can just push it through.
你知道我不能那么做 特尼
You know I can't do that, Thony.
临床试验的标准这么严格是有原因的
The rules for this trial are strict for a reason.
如果有一个孩子出现器官衰竭
If just one child presents with organ failure,
那整个药物试验就都要被关掉了
it could shut the trial down for everyone.
我可以给你钱
I could pay you.
你可以私底下帮我做
You can do the treatment off the books.
没必要让人知道
No one would have to know.
特尼 这是不合规的
Thony, that would be unethical.
我觉得你该走了
I think you should leave now.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表