剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
我会跟你妈妈商量的 好吗
I'm gonna talk to Mommy about that, okay?
-走吧 山姆 -哦
Come on, Sam. - Oh!
看来你该走了 玩得开心点 宝贝
Looks like you gotta scoot. Have fun, pal.
早上好 鲁索助理主管特工
Good morning, ASAC Russo.
我刚跟美国检察官办公室联♥系♥过
I just spoke to the U.S. Attorney's Office.
好吧
Okay.
他们有点担心巴萨米安的调查
They have concerns about the Barsamian investigation.
他们有什么担心的
What's their problem?
你
You
他们认为你没有可供起诉的立案
They don't think you can deliver a prosecutable case--
没什么可担心的
Well, there's nothin' to worry about.
我正在找一个新线人
I'm working on a new informant.
关于那个 我看了你的案件笔记
About that... I went through your case notes.
西奥·拉蒙特多次提出要撤离出来
Theo LaMont made repeated requests to get out.
得了吧 哪个线人不是想
Oh, come on, have you ever known an informant
扭头就走的
who didn't try to wiggle off the hook?
现在他死了
And now he's dead.
所以我不能让阿曼·莫拉莱斯杀了他之后
Which is why I'm not gonna let Arman Morales
逍遥法外
just waltz away after killing him.
不只是西奥的事
It's not just Theo.
还有你在科特兹案子上的做法
It's what you did on the Cortez case too.
我知道
I know, I know.
我应该回避那个案子的
I should've taken myself off that case.
不 在你跟线人上♥床♥之后我就应该开掉你的
No, I should've fired you after you slept with an informant.
做一年文书工作更糟糕
Pushing paper for a year was worse.
不是吧 加勒特
Really, Garrett?
科琳离开我了
Colleen left, okay?
重聚的场面不太好看
And the reunion tour's not lookin' so good.
你老是置我于这种难堪境地
Do you think I like this position
你以为我很乐意吗
that you keep putting me in?
你是个好上司
You know, you're a good boss,
但是你在出外勤时更有趣
but you were a lot more fun in the field.
不知道你为啥放弃了
I don't know why you gave that up.
那叫升职 加勒特
It's called a promotion, Garrett.
巴萨米安的案子需要旁人来加入
We need fresh eyes on the Barsamian case.
这样做不对
That's the wrong move.
这个清洁女工会回心转意的
This cleaning lady is gonna come through.
-我知道 -她同意合作吗
- I know it. - She agreed to cooperate?
再给我点时间
Just give me some more time.
我可以说服她
I can turn her.
我需要担心吗
Do I have to worry?
完全没必要
No. Absolutely not.
说服不了她 这案子你就别管了
If you can't turn her, you're off the case.
Mm-hmm.
你好
Hello.
这是卢卡 我叫特尼
This is Luca, and I'm Thony.
你好 我叫珍娜 这是我儿子哈德森
Hi, I'm Janna, and my son Hudson.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你也来参加临床试验的吗
Are you here for the trial too?
-对 -哦
- Yeah. - Oh.
我以为就我们呢
I thought we were the only ones here.
我们为了这事从斯卡茨代尔搬到这里
We moved here from Scottsdale to be a part of this.
我们从菲律宾过来的
We came from the Philippines.
好吧 你赢了
Wow. Okay, you win.
妈咪 我能玩这些玩具吗
Mommy, can I play with the toys?
我已经给这些玩具消了两次毒了
Oh, I already sanitized all the toys twice.
好 去玩吧
Yeah, go and have fun.
你带了对讲机
You brought walkie-talkies?
对 以防卢卡和我
Yes, just in case Luca and I
在治疗过程中分开
are separated during the procedure
好保持联♥系♥
so we can still talk.
特尼 珍娜
Thony, Janna.
很高兴再次见到你
It's so nice to see you both again.
-特尼 能说句话吗 -嗯
Thony, could I have a word? Mm-hmm.
卢卡的初步测试结果出来了
So Luca's preliminary test results came back,
他的肝功能有点不正常
and his liver function is slightly abnormal.
-我能看看吗 -当然
- Can I see? - Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
(常规凝血功能化验中) 他的国际标准化比值升高了
His INR is elevated.
-总胆红素上升了 -没错
- Total bilirubin's up. - That's right.
因为这些数据
So because of the numbers,
我们需要推迟治疗
we're going to have to postpone the procedure
让卢卡重新做检查
and get Luca retested.
可是他已经非常危险了
Well, he's right on the border.
不幸的是 这不是我能决定的
Yeah. Unfortunately, it's not up to me.
这些临床试验是有严格规定的
These clinical trials are strictly regulated.
肝病专科的韩医生在楼上等着
Dr. Han in Hepatology is waiting upstairs.
要做很多检查 要花一整天
There'll be a series of tests that'll last the day.
Um...
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
妈咪 我能打开这些吗
Mommy, can you open these?
刚刚医生说
Well, actually, the doctor said
你还要再等一等才能
that we have to wait a little longer
开始临床试验
before you can start the trial.
为什么
Why?
因为还需要再做几个检查
Because you have to do a few more tests.
-对不起 宝贝 -嗯
- I'm sorry, peanut. - Oh...
要不我们把这些还给哈德森和他妈咪吧
Why don't we give these to Hudson and his mommy?
-好 -乖
Okay. Yeah?
你们留着吧 下次见了再还我们
Hey, you guys hold on to them till next time.
只是一点小挫折 特尼
It's just a bump in the road, Thony.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
天哪 太难喝了
Oh, God, that's awful.
我没空理你
I don't have time for this.
我要回去陪我儿子了
I need to get back to my son.
你来这里干什么
What are you even doing here?
我来是因为你撒谎了
I'm here because you lied.
你说你不认识阿曼·莫拉莱斯
You claimed you didn't know Arman Morales,
但是
but...
你看
here you are.
这是你儿子 对吧
That's your son, right?
他好可爱
He's adorable.
欺骗联邦特工可是重罪
You know, lying to a federal agent is a felony.
我可以因此驱逐你出境
I could deport you for that.
或者
Or...
我们可以重来一次
we could start over,
而这次你告诉我真♥相♥
and you can tell me the truth this time.
我偶尔会帮莫拉莱斯先生打扫
I clean for Mr. Morales now and then.
所以我想让你做我的耳目
Which is why I want you to be my eyes and ears
打入阿曼的组织内部
inside Arman's organization.
这是最完美的伪装了
It's the perfect cover.
你想让我当间谍吗
You want me to...spy for you?
-不 -特尼 特尼 听着
- No. - Thony, Thony, listen.
如果你跟我合作 我可以给你一条出路
If you work with me, okay, I can offer you a way out.
我会为你提供保护的
I can offer you protection.
如果不行 那我可能一个电♥话♥
And if not, well, I make one phone call,
你就在回菲律宾的飞机上了
and you're on a plane back to the Philippines.
祝你在那里找到干细胞试验
And good luck finding a stem cell trial there.
你在用我儿子要挟我吗
Are you threatening my son?
我只是在陈述事实
I'm just--I'm just stating the facts.
这可是卢卡唯一的活命机会
This...this is Luca's only chance to live.
你要那么做无异于杀了他
You take that away, you kill him.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
我的宝贝女儿要结婚了
My baby girl is getting married.
这场婚礼
You know, this wedding
让我反思我的人生
made me reflect on my life,
我所建立的一切
all I've built,
我的遗产
my legacy,
我所取得的成就都有你在我身边
all I have achieved with you by my side.
你也是我成就的一部分 阿曼
You are a part of my legacy, Arman.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表