剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
and kills us both.
你还记得多年前我们
You remember that island
去阿根廷时飞越过的那个小岛吗
that we flew over years ago on the way to Argentina?
记得
Yeah.
库拉索
Cura?ao.
我们拿了这笔钱就此消失
What if we took this money and just disappeared?
在那里开始新生活
We could start a new life there.
你也知道有六百万在那里能干什么
And you know how far 6 million can go in a place like that.
我们可以在海边建个别♥墅♥
We could build a house on the beach.
开一家高端海边度假村
We could run a high-end resort with ocean views.
从此彻底洗白
We could finally go legit.
你确定要这么做吗 阿曼多
Are you sure about this, Armando?
哈亚克到处都有眼线
Hayak has eyes everywhere.
这个我来处理
I'll handle that.
我说的是夺回属于我们的东西
I'm talking about taking back what's ours.
得到本来拥有的
About finally getting what we deserve.
要那么做 我需要你的帮助
Now, to do that, I'm gonna need your help.
我找到的买♥♥家 他...
This buyer that I found, he's, um--
他有点不按常理出牌
he's a bit of a wild card.
你要我怎么做
What do you need me to do?
麦克菲尔森先生 欢迎来到罪恶之城
Mr. McPherson, welcome to Sin City.
嘿 阿曼 叫我诺亚
Hey, Arman, call me Noah.
你一定是纳蒂亚了
You must be Nadia.
你这个出场真是特别啊
You sure know how to make an entrance.
我把她改造成烧生物燃油的
Yeah, I converted her to biofuel.
北美第一架碳中和的直升机
That's the first carbon-neutral helicopter in North America.
未来之势啊
The wave of the future.
说得没错
You got that right.
终于见到您了 诺亚
Well, it's good to finally meet you, Noah.
我们路上再详谈
Let's get this show on the road.
她枪法不错哈
Doesn't she handle beautifully?
的确
I'll say.
这批货总价多少
So how much for the full inventory?
650万
6 1/2 mill.
远高于市价啊 阿曼
That's way above market, Arman.
这些武器现在紧俏得很
Demand's never been higher for these weapons.
疫情导致了各地的供应都很紧缺
The pandemic's created supply line shortages everywhere.
不过你需要再考虑考虑的话 随便你
Hey, but if you need to think about it, go ahead.
反正还有其他买♥♥家排队等着呢
I do have other buyers lined up.
不知道我们还有多少时间
I don't know how much time we got left.
我知道人们认为求生者都是疯子
I know people think survivalists are crackpots,
但是未来的战争不会为了
but future wars, they're not gonna be fought
宗教信仰或者政♥治♥而战
over religion and politics.
而是为了干净的空气
They're gonna be fought over the air we breathe,
食用的水源
the water we drink.
很对
Mm. So true.
-对 -也许我们应该像诺亚一样
- Yeah. - Maybe we should build
建个防空洞 亲爱的
a bunker like Noah's, babe.
我可以把智利的规划地给你
Oh, I'll give you the plans to mine in Chile.
那里完全荒无人烟
It's entirely off the grid--
有太阳能 有独♥立♥的水源
solar powered, got an independent water supply.
可是如果不能自我防御 那还有什么用
But what good is it if you can't defend it?
说得有道理
That's a good point.
550万怎么样
How about 5 1/2 mill?
好吧 六百万 最终报价
All right, I'll do it for six, final offer.
以示诚意 我还可以送你一箱古巴雪茄
I'll even throw in a box of Cubans for good measure.
防空洞里禁止抽烟 阿曼
Well, there's no smoking in the bunker, Arman.
让我打一发火箭弹 我们就成交
Let me fire this RPG, and you got yourself a deal.
好 你请便
Yeah, by all means.
那是我的车
That was my car.
我是帮了世人一个大忙
I just did the world a favor, man.
那家伙是个耗油器
That was a gas guzzler.
今晚的事别担心好吗
Don't worry about tonight, okay?
那个颜色不适合你
That's not your color.
菲和我正在讨论
Fi and I were just talking.
我们今晚应该跟达拉庆祝一下
We should go out to celebrate Dara tonight.
怎么了
Um... - What is it?
我刚看了卢卡
I just checked on Luca.
他的眼睛和舌头泛黄
His eyes and tongue are yellow.
得黄疸了
He's jaundiced.
不是吧
Oh, no. So...
那他还有多少时间
how much time does he have?
最多几周
At most, couple weeks.
在哪儿做手术这事
Did you talk to your Pinay nurse friends
跟你的菲律宾女护士谈过了吗
about where to do the surgery?
说过了 但是他们都不知道
Yeah, but I mean, none of them knew
可以在哪里偷偷做手术
of a place where you can do one off the books.
那我们还能怎么办
So what else can we do?
有个人提到了墨西哥
One of them mentioned Mexico.
显然 那里有诊所可以做便宜的器♥官♥移♥植♥
Apparently, they have clinics that do cheaper transplants.
那不安全
That can't be safe.
其实很安全
No, actually it is.
墨西哥以其医疗旅游而闻名
Mexico is known for its medical tourism.
但是一旦我们越过边境 我们...
But once we cross the border, we--
我们就不能回来了
we can never come back.
那又怎么样 之后我们就回国了
So? We just go home after.
Um,
可能有个更便捷的选择
there might be a quicker option.
既然我们有了捐赠人 我们可以去这里的移植中心
Since we have a donor, we could go to a transplant center here.
你说这里要花三四十万
You said that would cost $300,000 or $400,000.
是
Yeah.
但是我认识一个人可以付钱
But I know someone who could pay for it.
我去把这些收起来
I'm gonna put this away.
特尼 怎么回事
Thony, what's going on?
几个月前
Um, a few months ago,
在我打扫的一家仓库
there was an underground fight
发生了私下打斗
at one of the warehouses I clean--
非法斗殴
an illegal fight.
嗯
Okay.
那个负责的人认为我打扫得很干净
The man in charge of it thought I did a good job,
所以给了我更多工作
so he offered me more work.
什么工作
What kind of work?
我为他打扫 就这样
I clean for him, that's all.
你为犯罪分子做清洁
You clean for a criminal?
他危险吗 他到底是干什么的
Is he dangerous? What exactly does he do?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是过去这几周 他都在帮卢卡
But he's been helping Luca get medical care
接受治疗
for the past few weeks,
现在他愿意给更多的钱让我用于手术
and now he's offered to pay for the surgery.
任何给女人那么大一笔钱的男人
Any man who offers a woman that kind of money
都只想着一件事
is only after one thing.
马可 不是这样的
Marco, that's not what this is.
他只想帮忙
He just wants to help.
而且他有钱
And he has the money.
就是他给了你两万块的
Is that where you got the $20,000?
对
Yes.
你已经拿了他的钱
So you've already taken his money?
为了给卢卡做移植手术 马可
It's for Luca's transplant, Marco.
犯罪分子为我们儿子的病买♥♥单你觉得没问题吗
So you're okay with a criminal paying for our son?
我们还有什么办法
What other option do we have?
嘿 你好啊
Hey. How you doing?
我好像有点迷路了
Uh, well, I think I got a little turned around.
你知道麦迪森农场在哪儿吗
You know where the Madison farm is?
帮不了你 伙计
Can't help you, man.
那么 那边那个农场呢
Okay, well, what about that farm over there?
Huh?
麦迪森先生要卖♥♥给我一个特划算的拖拉机
Mr. Madison's gonna give me a real good deal on a tractor.
是不是那里
Could that be it?
不知道
Don't know.
好吧好吧
All right. All right.
没事 谢谢
Hey, no problem. Thank you.
祝你愉快
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表