剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
她可什么情报也没给你
from the Barsamian wedding.
但特尼是我们跟阿尔曼的直接联♥系♥
You know, Thony is our direct link to Arman,
不过你说得对 如果我们能以贿赂罪名
but you're right; I mean, if we could nab Knight
逮捕奈特 逼他招供
for bribery and make him talk,
也许鲁索助理检察官就不会对我们步步紧逼
maybe ASAC Russo will stop riding our asses.
她紧逼的是你 加勒特 不是我
She's riding your ass, Garrett, not mine.
乔·法布罗
Joe Fabroa,
展示厅有顾客找你
you have customers in the showroom.
-乔·法布罗 -一定是他
-Joe Fabroa. -That's gotta be him.
看那气场 绝对是菲律宾人
Look at that strut. He's definitely Filipino.
嗨 原来是菲律宾老乡
-Ah, my Filipina sisters. -Mm-hmm.
看来你们找对人了
Looks like you found the right man.
告诉我你们看上哪辆车了
All right, so just tell me what you got your eye on,
我让你下一秒就开着车出去
and I'll get you cruising' out of here in no time.
谢谢 乔 介意去你办公室聊聊吗
Thank you, Joe, but do you mind if we talk in your office?
看来是资金有点问题 有我在
Got financing concerns? I got you, all right?
别担心
Don't you worry about it.
过来吧 喝水还是咖啡
Come on. Water or coffee?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
确定吗 这是上等咖啡哦
Oh, you sure about that? It's not bad. Huh?
我们有个胶囊咖啡机
We got one of those pod machines.
好吧
Okay.
不是我扫兴哈
I hate to disappoint,
但我不怎么说他加禄语
but I don't really speak to Tagalog.
Oh.
我奶奶以前会叫我她的
I mean, my Lola used to call me her...
但仅此而已
But no other than that.
她的小臭猴
Her stinky monkey?
我以为是她的好孩子
I thought it meant her good boy.
算你们走运
Well, then you're in luck,
今天我就是你们的好孩子
because today you're getting the good boy.
有什么需要
How can I help you?
等等 让我猜下 时髦的欧洲车
Wait, let me guess. Sleek European model.
其实
Well, actually,
我有件事想跟你谈谈
there's something I need to talk to you about.
我儿子患上了免疫紊乱症 有生命危险
My son has a life-threatening immune disorder.
我们千里迢迢从菲律宾过来
And we came here from the Philippines
来做骨髓移植
for a bone marrow transplant.
但是捐献人却退出了
But the donor backed out.
你是在逗我吗
Is this some sort of joke?
我是来求你 能不能重新考虑
I came to ask if you would please reconsider
捐献骨髓
going through with the donation.
你们怎么找到我的
How the hell did you find me?
乔 我儿子整个免疫系统都垮了
Joe, my son's entire immune system is broken.
一个小感冒就能要他的命
A simple cold could kill him.
好吧
All right, look.
我着实为你难过
I feel really bad for you.
真心的 但这不是我的问题
I do. But this is not my problem.
可是 乔 她儿子会死的
But, Joe, her son could die.
所以你就来到我工作的地方
So you just come here to my place of work,
威胁我
and you corner me?
我根本不认识你们
I don't know you.
对不起 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry.
但只有你跟我儿子匹配成功了
But you were the only match for my son.
应该是我抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
很抱歉 因为我帮不了你
I'm sorry, because I can't help you.
那你一开始为什么要报名捐献
Why did you sign up as a donor in the first place?
我没有 是我女儿干的
I didn't. My daughter did.
她都不跟我说话了
And she's not even speaking to me anymore.
听我说
Listen.
我知道这么做不对 但我可以付钱给你
I know it's not allowed, but I can pay you.
-虽然钱不多 -行吧
I don't have much, but-- -Fine.
想让我捐献 那就给我5万美元
You want my bone marrow? It'll be 50 grand.
你不会是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
我们是兄弟姐妹啊
We're your kabayan.
-我们是老乡 -我出生在瑞西达
-We're your people. -I was born in Reseda, okay?
我跟美国人没什么两样
I'm as American as the next guy.
不要因为我有一半菲律宾血统
So don't come at me with your problems
就拿你们的问题来烦我
just because I'm half Filipino.
骨髓提取只需几个小时
The procedure only takes a few hours.
乔 请你讲讲道理
Joe, please be reasonable.
10万美金
100 grand.
你真是漫天要价
And now you're just being a dick.
对
Yeah.
我可以这么跟你玩一整天
I can play this game all day.
相信我
Trust me.
论谈判 你不是我的对手
You don't want to negotiate with me.
如果拿不出这么多钱
Now, if you don't have the money,
马上出去 不然我就不客气了
get the hell out of here before I have you removed.
很抱歉 特尼
I'm sorry, Thony.
这趟公路旅行 跟我们想象中的不一样
That wasn't exactly the road trip we envisioned.
还不如开车从大峡谷一跃而下有趣呢
It would have been more fun to drive off the Grand Canyon.
等等 怎么灯都黑了
Wait, why are all the lights off?
慢着 你看到了吗
Wait, did you see that?
里面有人
There's someone's inside.
特尼 天
Thony. Oh, my God.
小心点
Be careful.
等等
Wait!
-好 -慢着
-Okay, okay. -Wait.
注意安全
Be careful.
谁在里面
Who's in there?
我的天哪
Oh, God!
差点被你吓死
You scared the crap out of us!
我们在玩捉人游戏
We're playing flashlight tag.
是的
Yeah.
就是放松下
Chill out.
找点乐子 还记那是什么感觉吗
We were just having fun. Remember that?
你们怎么这么晚才回来
So what took you guys so long?
情况很复杂
It was complicated.
捐献人没戏了吗
So no donor?
嗨 爸爸 我想你
Hi, Daddy, miss you.
-猜也猜得到 -克里斯 这话现在不合适
-Figures. -Chris, not the time.
我只是说说而已
I'm just saying,
你还真的一路开车去了洛杉矶
did you really have to drive all the way to LA?
没错 去了
Yes, we did,
因为如果不去 我们会不停扪心自问
'cause if we didn't, we'd always be asking ourselves
是不是没有竭尽所能
if we did everything we could, all right?
好吧 知道了 抱歉
Okay, jeez, sorry.
你不需要做作业吗
Don't you have homework or something?
谢谢
-Thanks. -Mm-hmm.
我其实存了点钱
You know there-- there's money I saved up.
你拿去给克里斯请律师吧
You should just take it for Chris' attorney.
别这么说
Don't say that.
移植手术一定会做的 特尼
Hey, you're gonna find a way to get this transplant, Thony,
我也会想想办法
and I'm gonna figure out something too.
也许布兰登还会让我
I mean, maybe Brandon will still let me
回金凤♥凰♥工作
work at the Golden Phoenix.
安心啦
Don't worry.
我会把他的东西还他
I'm gonna give him back his stash.
我不会卖♥♥毒品的 好吗
I'm not gonna sell drugs, okay?
我可什么都没说
-I didn't say anything. -Hmm.
你什么都不用说
You didn't have to.
你打算怎么告诉马可
What are you gonna tell Marco?
告诉他真♥相♥
The truth.
竹篮打水一场空
Right back to square one.
# (dramatic music)#
晚安 孩子
Good night, kiddo.
我们下次玩手电筒捉人游戏 好吗
We'll play flashlight tag when I see you next, okay?
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Daddy.
好了
Okay.
睡觉吧 小宝宝
All right, peanut.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表