剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
I know.
我的签证申请提前了
I got my visa appeal moved up.
我也找到了一个家伙 他认识
And I talked to a guy who knows an embassy official
收受贿赂的签证官
who takes bribes.
马可
Marco...
做这种事可能会入狱的
you could go to jail for that.
你得寄点钱给我
I need you to send me money.
我没那么多钱
I don't have that kind of money.
你不想让我过去吗
Don't you want me there?
我觉得你不适合来维加斯
I don't think Vegas is a good place for you.
我好久都没赌过了
I haven't gambled in ages.
我为你骄傲
And I'm proud of you.
但我觉得现在没必要再冒这种险
But I don't think you want to test that now
毕竟卢卡情况这么脆弱
with Luca being so fragile.
所以你不想让我过来
So you'd rather me stay away?
不想让我见你 见自己的儿子吗
From you? From my son?
我说过 我没那么多钱寄给你
I told you, I don't have that kind of money to send you.
抱歉 马可 我得走了
I'm sorry, Marco, I-I have to go.
我保证我会为卢卡找到办法的
I'll figure something out for Luca, I promise.
-拜拜 -拜
Bye. Goodbye.
您真的什么都做不了吗 萨罗杨医生
Is there anything you can do, Dr. Saroyan?
就算我费力把他排进
It's one thing for me to push him
他满足条件的干细胞试验
into a stem-cell trial he's qualified for.
还需要绕过整个流程
I-it's another to bypass the entire system
获得一颗器官
to secure an organ.
如果有办法的话 我想买♥♥一个肝脏
I'd be willing to pay for a liver if I knew how.
我没
I-I don't--
我不认识任何器官交易的人
I don't have any connections in the organ trade,
如果你想问的是这个
if that's what you're asking.
您一定认识什么人
You must know someone.
求你 给我一个名字就行
Please, I-I just need one name.
恐怕我爱莫能助了 特尼
I'm afraid this isn't something I can help you with, Thony.
如果我自己找到了肝源呢
What if I found a liver on my own?
您这里能做手术吗
Could the surgery be done here?
我不能拿我的医疗执照冒险
I can't risk losing my medical license.
理解
I understand.
谢谢您
Thank you for everything
为我们做的一切 萨罗扬医生
you've already done for us, Dr. Saroyan.
不客气
Yeah.
器官黑市的风险很大 特尼
The black market can be extremely dangerous, Thony.
你真要这么做的话
You'd be risking Luca's life
就是拿卢卡的生命冒险
by involving him in it.
他已经命悬一线了
His life's already at risk.
谢谢你同意见我
Thanks for meeting upwith me.
菲奥娜怎么样了
How's Fiona?
我也很后悔这么做
I wish I hadn't done it.
我的手段实在有些过分了
It was a bad move on my part, okay?
非常抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们家有句俗话
There's a saying back home,
每个林子都有蛇
"Every jungle has a snake."
你知道在移♥民♥局突击检查后我明白了什么吗
You know what I realized after that ICE raid?
-你就是那条蛇 -拜托 特尼
You're the snake. Now, come on, Thony.
在你林子里所有糟心事中
Of all the people in your jungle,
我是那条蛇吗
I'm the snake, huh?
确定不是那个黑帮老大吗
Not the mobster in your life?
阿曼帮了我
Arman actually helped me
他没有把我的家人置于危险之中
without putting my family at risk.
我给了你那台笔记本电脑 让你顺利实施了抓捕
I got you that laptop, and it led to arrests.
现在轮到
Now it's your turn
你为我做点什么了
to actually do something for me.
我说过了
I told you.
我说过 你不会被驱逐出境的
I told you I will not deport you.
这远远不够
Well, that's not enough.
我需要更多 给我个合法身份
I need more. I need legal status.
好吧
Okay.
有一种S签证
Okay, well, there's something called an S visa.
可以为协助调查的线人
And it gives temporary status
提供暂时身份
for informants helping an investigation.
提供多久
For how long?
调查多久 就合法多久
For as long as the investigation takes.
但你必须要
But you're gonna have to be
积极帮忙 有立功表现
actively assisting law enforcement.
所以我必须继续当你的线人
So I'll have to keep informing?
我也会继续保护你的
And I will keep you protected.
我知道你不相信我
I know you don't believe me.
没错
No.
但我会的
I will.
好吧
Okay.
联调局想让我继续当线人
The FBI still want me to inform.
很好
That's good.
我今天遇上他了
You know, I met him today...
你那位联调局探员
your FBI agent.
你怎么知道哪个是他
How did you know which one he was?
他看我的眼神
It was the way he looked at me.
我还想跟你谈件事
Um, there's something else I need to talk to you about.
卢卡仍然需要肝脏移植
Luca still needs a liver transplant,
但他连肝脏捐赠名单都进不了
but no one will put him on a donor list.
你问过萨罗扬医生了吗
Did you try Dr. Saroyan?
问了 他帮不了忙
Yes. He can't help me.
但我还有条路想要一试
But there's one other thing I can try.
你说
Okay.
我想在黑市上买♥♥个器官
To get an organ on the black market.
我认识个蛇头 可能会有办法
I know a coyote who might know how.
你确定要和这种人打交道吗
Are you sure you want to deal with these kind of people?
对
Yeah.
那好
Okay.
明早在这里等我 我带你去见他
Meet me here tomorrow morning. I'll take you there.
非常感谢
Thank you.
菲 是我
Fi? It's me.
我不想吵醒贾兹 你能听见我说话吗
I don't want to wake up Jaz. Can you hear me?
贾兹去塞伊沙家过夜了
Jaz is spending the night at Saisha's.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我要睡觉了 特尼
I'm going to bed, Thony, okay?
卢卡已经吃过晚饭和药了
Luca had dinner, took his medication.
晚安吧
Night.
就是这
This is it.
我来跟他交涉
I'll do the talking.
博斯科
Bosco!
莫拉莱斯
Morales.
还好吗
?Quihúbole?
最近怎么样
How you been?
挺好的 忙忙碌碌的
Good. Working. Always working, man.
但我挺感恩的
But I'm blessed.
还干运人的活儿吗
You still moving people?
对
Yeah.
主要做德卡特这条路线上的
Sin Cara's got me on the Tecate route.
这就是我说的那个女人
This is the woman I talked to you about,
儿子生病的那个
the one with the sick son.
你好
Hello.
我欠你人情 莫拉莱斯
I owe you, Morales.
我可以带她去见器官中介
I'll take her to the broker.
但你不能过去
But I can't take you, too.
他们对这些事很谨慎
They like to be careful about these things.
博斯科保护你的
Bosco will make sure you're safe.
那好吧
Claro.
好
Yeah.
-保重 兄弟 -好
- Cuídate, hombre. - Vale.
上车吧
Get in the van.
不 去后面
Nah-uh. In the back.
上去吧
Vámonos.
你没事吧
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表