剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
If anything happened-- simbako palayo...
我会照顾卢卡
Okay, I got Luca.
但是如果 我是说 如果出了什么
But if--I mean, if there's something
你现在想谈谈吗
you wanna talk about now--
钥匙给我就好
I just need your keys.
就 别被警♥察♥拦下来
Just...don't get pulled over.
给你 宝贝
There you go, baby.
特尼·罗萨
Thony De La Rosa.
我马上回来 宝贝儿 别乱跑
I'll be right back, peanut. Just stay here.
早上好
Morning.
我跟加州大学洛杉矶分校的拉姆泰伊医生聊过
So I spoke to Dr. Ramtej at UCLA,
他把你的骨髓移植签证寄给我了
and he sent me your visa for a bone marrow transplant.
签证过期了
It's expired.
我们 捐赠者反悔了
Well, we--the donor backed out,
那之后我们一直在等别的匹配者
and we've been waiting for another match since then.
你签证延期了吗
Did you get your visa extended?
在申请
Uh, it's in process.
也就是说没有喽
So that's a no?
抱歉帮不了你
I'm afraid we can't help you.
女士 求你了
Ma'am, please.
我儿子需要这个基因疗法 要不他就活不成了
My son needs this gene therapy, or he won't make it.
你真的要拒绝一个五岁的男孩吗
Will you really turn away a five-year-old boy?
如果是你儿子呢
What if it was your son?
抱歉 但是不符合
I'm sorry, but anyone who can't comply
规定的人都不行
with all protocols is ineligible.
如果你再看一遍那份文件
Well, if you read again that paperwork,
你会发现我是个医生
you'll see that I'm a doctor
在马尼拉最繁忙的医疗中心之一工作
in one of the busiest medical centers in Manila.
-当然 我们会符合的 -你是非法移♥民♥
-Of course, we'll comply. -You're an illegal.
在为期52周的临床试验期结束之前
We can't risk your son being deported
你儿子会有被驱逐出境的风险
before the 52-week trial period is over.
不好意思失陪了
Now if you will excuse me.
干细胞医学研究所
Institute of Stem Cell Medicine.
有什么能为您效劳
How can I help you?
是的 请问您叫什么
Yes, what's your name?
来吧 卢卡 该走了
Come on, Luca. It's time to go.
不要 你说过我们会看医生的
No, you said we'll see the doctor.
-我们得走了 -我不想走
-We have to go. -I don't wanna go.
这不公平 妈妈
It's not fair, Mommy.
卢卡 我知道 行了吗 宝贝
Luca, I know, okay, baby?
但现在该走了 好吗
But it's time to go now, okay?
好吧
Okay.
乖宝
That's my good boy.
拿上你的包
Take your bag.
再见
Bye.
去跟他说 我想见他
You tell him I want to see him.
不管你想从我这得到什么
Whatever it is you want from me...
离我儿子远点
Stay the hell away from my son.
我一个字都没跟别人说过
I haven't said a word to anyone.
你手下不能这么跟着我
I won't have your men following me around like this.
你做得很好 我要你随时待命
You did a good job. I want you on call.
这是你那天晚上的工钱和一部一次性电♥话♥
This is your pay for the other night and a burner phone.
不 我不卖♥♥身
No, I'm not for sale.
我所做的一切都是为了活下去 但我不是这样的人
I did what I did to stay alive, but this not who I am.
是这样 我们有自己的医生
Look, we have a doctor on call.
萨罗扬医生
Doctor Saroyan.
我不是随便就能被收买♥♥的
I'm not someone who can be bought.
不是 你显然是个
No, you're clearly a woman
习惯于受人尊敬的女人
who's used to commanding respect.
我现在就在向你表达尊重
That's what I'm offering you right now.
听着 你和我 我们都在异国他乡
Look, you and I, we're both in a country that's not our own.
我们没有其他人
We're not afforded the same privileges
那样的特权
everybody else has.
要想让你儿子活下来
When it comes to keeping your son alive,
就不涉及做事方式的对与错
it's not about doing things the right way or the wrong way
而是不择手段
but any way you can.
收下这个 好好想想
I want you to take this and think on it.
为什么
Why?
为什么要我为你工作
Why do you want me to work for you?
因为我喜欢你
Because I like you.
还有 我不想杀了你
And I don't wanna have to kill you.
菲 我想试试新的清洁方式
Fi, I've got some new cleaning solution to try.
爱咋咋地
Mm-hmm, screw cleaning.
原来跟我约会的那个布兰登
It turns out that guy Brandon I went out with
是金凤♥凰♥的经理
is a manager at the Golden Phoenix.
只要我勾搭成功 咱就能卖♥♥鸡尾酒
If I play my cards right, we'll be slinging cocktails
就不用洗厕所了
instead of scrubbing toilets.
在那种地方 他干嘛要雇
Why would he hire anyone
没有工作签证的人啊
without a work visa in a place like that?
如果交往顺利
Well, if things work out with him,
也许他就不计较签证的事了
maybe he'll let the paper slide.
悠着点 小姑子
Slow down, áte.
我长记性了好吧 所以就不用你发表意见了
And I've learned, okay? So I don't need you judging.
我没发表意见
I'm not judging.
很好 因为我今晚会去俱乐部见他
Good, 'cause I'm seeing him at the club tonight
而且我说了你会一起去
and I said you're coming.
不行 我晚上净工作了 我不能为了派对就丢下卢卡不管
I can't leave Luca to just go party.
不是 是工作面试 是个真正的机会
No, it's job interview. A real opportunity.
等你哄卢卡睡着之后咱再去
And we won't leave until after you put Luca to bed
这次一定要让克里斯看好他
and make sure Chris watches him this time.
去吧 咱们上次
Come on, when's the last time
盛装打扮去跳舞都是哪年哪月的事了
we ever got dressed up and went dancing?
拜托 你还没见识过真正的维加斯呢
Come on, you haven't even seen the real Vegas.
你好
Hello?
你好 这里是科施纳医生的办公室
Hi, this is Dr. Kirschner's office.
我打电♥话♥是想为卢卡预约
I'm calling to schedule an appointment for Luca.
下周四11点可以吗
How's next Thursday at 11:00?
好的 没问题
Eh, yes, that's perfect.
没问题 但 但是 文件的事怎么处理
Uh, yes, but--but how-- how about the paperwork?
鉴于您是由萨罗扬医生推荐来的
Since you have a referral from Dr. Saroyan,
医生说文件不是问题
the doctor said that won't be a problem.
萨罗扬医生 没错
Dr. Saroyan. Oh, yes of course.
我一定会感谢他的
I'll be sure to thank him.
很好 祝您有个美好的一天
Great! Have a nice day.
你也是 非常感谢
You too. Thank you.
-是干细胞诊所打来的 -嗯
-It's the stem cell clinic. -Mm-hmm.
他们要给卢卡看病了
They're gonna see Luca!
我去
Oh, my God!
没想到 你还真是个幸运女神
Oh, my God, you really are Lady Luck.
-行吧 -赞
Ah! Okay! All right!
就这么决定了 咱去乐呵一下吧
Let's do it. Let's go out and have some fun.
成 必须的
Yeah! Okay, yes!
等等 你打算穿什么
Wait, wait, what-- what are you gonna wear?
不用说 知道了
No, never mind. Got it.
我懂
No. Got it.
♪我要把它拿下♪
♪ I'm gonna bring it down ♪
♪这是我的房♥子 我的房♥子♪
♪ It's my house, my house ♪
♪你准备好了吗 现在看着我♪
♪ So are you ready? Watch me now ♪
♪我懂你♪
♪ I see you ♪
♪开始吧♪
♪ Let's go ♪
♪要让他滚蛋♪
♪ Gonna make him go ooh, ooh ♪
♪要让他滚蛋♪
♪ Gonna make him go wow, wow ♪
♪就要出去了♪
♪ It's about to go out, out ♪
♪嗨起来吧♪
♪ It's gettin' crazy now ♪
♪雄赳赳气昂昂地出去♪
♪ Go out with a boom, boom ♪
♪惊艳全场♪
♪ Go out with a bang, bang ♪
♪纵情声色♪
♪ It's about to get nasty ♪
♪释放欲望♪
♪ Let's get filthy! ♪
瞧你这身 瞧咱们这身打扮
Aw, look at you! Look at us.
我们和那些女招待一样性感
I mean, we're just as hot as those waitresses.
你知道那些女孩一晚上挣多少钱吗
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表