剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
清洁女工 前情提要
Previously on The Cleaning Lady...
我们还需要些时间
We're gonna need a little more time
来筹集资金买♥♥下酒店
to get our funds together to purchase this hotel.
你们需要多久
How much more time do you need?
-这个人你认识吗 -不认识
- Do you recognize that guy? - No.
联邦调查局突袭了我的住所
I'm being raided by Feds.
你得从我房♥间拿出笔记本电脑
You have to get my laptop out of Lexi's room.
相信我 你不会想让联邦调查局
Trust me, you do not want the FBI
看我的我笔记本电脑的
to know what's in my laptop.
联邦调查局的
FBI!
你为海耶克做成这件事
You pull this off for Hayak,
他就无法拒绝你
he won't be able to say no
成为酒店的对等合作伙伴
to making you an equal partner in the hotel.
他一直在考虑他的遗产
He's been thinking about his legacy,
我对他成功的事业功不可没
how I'm a big reason his business is so successful.
向联邦探员撒谎是重罪
Lying to a federal agent is a felony.
我可以因此驱逐你
I could deport you for that.
我只是莫拉莱斯先生的清洁工
I clean for Mr. Morales.
我要你当我在阿曼组织内
I want you to be my eyes and ears
眼睛和耳朵
inside Arman's organization.
♪你生气 因为我银行里的钱越来越多♪
♪ You just mad 'cause my bank got thicker ♪
♪我占了你的位置 就这么简单♪
♪ And I took your spot, hit a lick like a sticker ♪
♪钱上加钱 越来越富♪
♪ Gotten all this money and I just got richer ♪
♪花出一叠 又来一叠♪
♪ Drop another stack, watch a get sicker ♪
♪越来越富♪
♪ Yeah, sicker ♪
♪我不喜欢麻烦♪
♪ Don't want them problems ♪
♪我的人把麻烦解决掉♪
♪ 'Cause I got a couple people that could solve 'em ♪
♪没错♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪我可以给你钱或是一座岛♪
♪ I could be it, send you pay or an island ♪
♪只要我想找你 你就逃不掉♪
♪ If I'm looking for you, I could find you ♪
♪如何♪
♪ What up♪
♪把好吃的都给我♪
♪ Give me all that dinero ♪
♪ Whoa ♪
最后一辆车了 女士们
Last bus of the night, ladies!
上吧 大家都知道这意味着什么
Come on, you know what time it is.
是时候欢乐一下了
It's time to have a little fun!
哈哈哈
Shha!
♪我在迎着晨光往家赶♪
♪ I come home in the mornin' light ♪
♪我妈问我 你什么时候才能过上好日子♪
♪ My mother says "When you gonna live your life right?" ♪
♪亲爱的妈妈 我们不是钟鸣鼎食之家♪
♪ Oh, Mama dear, we're not the fortunate ones ♪
♪作为女孩 只想玩得开心♪
♪ And girls, they wanna have fun ♪
♪女孩们就想开心一下♪
♪ Oh, girls just wanna have fun ♪
耶
Yeah!
♪半夜响起电♥话♥铃♪
♪ The phone rings in the middle of the night ♪
♪我爸爸问 你的人生打算怎么过♪
♪ My father yells "What you gonna do with your life?" ♪
♪亲爱的爸爸 你仍在我心中排第一♪
♪ Oh, Daddy dear, you know you're still number one ♪
♪作为女孩 只想玩得开心♪
♪ But girls, they wanna have fun ♪
♪女孩子只想♪
♪ Oh, girls just wanna have ♪
♪她们真正想要的是这个♪
♪ That's all they really want ♪
♪穷开心♪
♪ Some fun ♪
♪结束一天的工作♪
♪ When the workin' day is done ♪
♪作为女孩儿 只想找找乐子♪
♪ Oh, girls, they wanna have fun ♪
♪女孩们只想找乐子♪
♪ Oh, girls just wanna have ♪
敬贺卢卡的康复
Ah, to Luca's recovery
还有让这一切成真的超级妈妈
and to his Super Mama who made it happen.
特尼
To Thony!
敬所有的超级妈妈们
To all of us Super Mamas!
这是什么
Ooh! What is this?
不 菲 别动 别碰它
Oh, no, Fi, don't do that! Don't touch th--
♪这就是他们真正想要的♪
♪ That's all they really want ♪
♪找点乐子♪
♪ Some fun ♪
♪结束一天的工作♪
♪ When the working day is done, oh, girls... ♪
好了 快快快
All right. Go, go, go!
是来抓我们的
It's us.
他们来突袭抓人了
It's--it's a raid. It's a raid!
快跑
Run!
♪女孩儿们只想♪
♪ Girls just wanna have ♪
-别动 -呆在原地
Don't move! Stay right there.
♪找点乐子♪
♪ Wanna have fun, girls ♪
待在原地
Stay where you are.
举起手来
Put your hands up!
举起手来
Hands up!
等等
Wait!
都别慌
All right, now calm down.
别乱动 -什么?
- Don't move. - What?
♪女孩们只想找找乐子♪
♪ Girls just wanna have fun ♪
♪她们只想 只想♪
♪ They just wanna, they just wanna ♪
好了 我抓住她了
That's it. I got her.
走吧
All right. Let's go.
手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
♪她们只想 ♪
♪ They just wanna, oh, girls ♪
清洁女工
第一季 第5集
走吧 这边
Let's go! This way!
排成队走过去
I want a line straight back.
到这边来
All right. Step right up here.
举起手来
Arms up!
搜身之后 会解开你们的双手
Once you've been searched, your zip-ties will be removed.
所有物品必须放进纸袋里
All belongings must go into the paper bags.
抓紧时间 摘下所有鞋带
Quickly. All shoelaces must be removed.
快点 不能一天都耗在这里
Come on, we don't have all day.
走吧
Let's go.
排好队 往前走
Walk in an orderly fashion.
掏空口袋
Empty your pockets.
把里面的东西都拿出来
Everything in there. Go ahead and take it out.
下一个
Next.
把口袋中所有东西都拿出来
Everything must come out of your pockets.
一切物品都放进纸袋里
All belongings must go into the paper bags.
腰带和鞋带也不能例外
No belts, shoelaces.
大家都必须排成一队
Everybody stay in a single wire line.
我要送五个人去冰箱(拘禁设施)
I've got five headed over to the icebox.
真是破纪录了
We broke a record.
一夜之间多了一百多个非法移♥民♥
Over a hundred illegals overnight.
难以置信
I can't believe this is happening.
我们会挺过去的 菲
We're gonna get through this, Fi.
长官 我们想问候下我的孩子们
Ma'am, excuse me. We need to check on our kids.
-进去吧 -我们能打电♥话♥吗
Get in. - Do we have a call?
好 又来了5个人
All right, we got five more coming down your way!
贾兹会担心的
Jaz will be worried.
我答应带她去篮球赛的
I-I promised I'd take her to her basketball game.
我还得去保姆那里接孩子
I should be picking my kids up from the sitter.
我从不迟到
I'm never late.
我们先坐下吧
Okay. Let's just sit for now.
去那里
Okay? Let's go there.
这里好冷
It's freezing in here.
所以她才称这里为冰箱
She called it an icebox for a reason.
我看看你的手
Let me see your hand.
断了吗
Is it broken?
还脱臼了
And dislocated.
长官
Sir?
打扰下
Excuse me.
我们需要帮助 我朋友的手指断了
We need help. My friend has a broken finger.
奥利亚 让开
Olea! Step away.
我们只是说她手断了
We said her finger's broken!
他们根本不在乎
They--they don't give a crap.
-我要吐了 -好吧
- I think I'm gonna puke. - Okay.
深呼吸 好吗
Just breathe through it, okay?
你看好她 我去找点工具
Stay with her. I'll get some supplies.
我有次从梯子上摔下来
You know, one time, I fell off a ladder
肩膀脱臼了 特尼帮我复位了
and dislocated my shoulder, and Thony did her thing
她一双妙手能回春
and fixed it like nothing happened.
我们会没事的 相信我
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表