剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah.
被拘人员 请待命
Detainees, stand by!
在登上指定大巴之前
Give your number to the correctional officers
向惩戒官报出你的号♥码
before boarding your designated bus.
排好队 往前走
In formation. Move it!
都结束了 菲 我们被驱逐出境了
This is it, Fi. We're being deported.
先等等
Whoa. Hold up.
-你站错队了 -不
You're in the wrong line. No.
-这是去墨西哥的队 -不要
This line is for Mexico. No, no.
-这里 -不行
- Yeah. - No!
我们是一起的
We're together!
-不行 走吧 -不要
- No. Come on. - No!
盖比
Gabby!
我们在意大利见 好吗
I'll see you in Italy, huh?
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我知道现在说什么都没用
I know there's nothing I can say to--
是没用
No, there isn't.
还有挽回的余地
It's salvageable.
你找到菲奥娜和盖比了吗
Did you find Fiona and Gabby?
我打了几个电♥话♥
I made a few calls.
好消息是他们找到了其中一个
The good news is they found one of your girls.
-哪一个 -不知道
Which one? I don't know.
但另一个已经被驱逐出境了
But the other one was deported.
海耶克跟你说了什么
- Hey! - What did Hayak say to you?
听我说 亲爱的 我们需要时间
Look, honey, this is gonna take some time.
你得相信我
You're gonna have to trust me on this.
所以你什么都没做 对吗
So you did nothing? Hmm?
你怎么不多拍拍海耶克的马屁呢
Why don't you go kiss Hayak's ring a few more times?
没准他真会把你当成大孝子
Maybe you'll finally become a real boy.
你干什么啊 我有计划的
What's your problem? I've got a plan here.
你有计划哈
Oh, you have a plan?
你每个绝妙的计划
You, always with some brilliant plan
都是以海耶克为先
that puts Hayak before us.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
你看到了吗
You see anything?
我什么都没看见
No, I can't see a thing.
♪当风吹起时♪
♪ When the wind blows ♪
♪雨渐凉♪
♪ And the rain feels cold ♪
♪满头是雪花♪
♪ With a head full of snow ♪
♪满头是雪花♪
♪ With a head full of... ♪
那里 那里是吗
There. There! Is that it?
正是
Bingo.
开快点 快啊
Go faster, faster!
♪看到那张你熟悉的脸了吗♪
♪ There's a face you know ♪
♪夜晚不是一向徐徐而至吗♪
♪ Don't the nights pass slow ♪
♪夜晚不是一向徐徐而至吗♪
♪ Don't the nights pass slow ♪
♪陌生人的嗡嗡声 我头脑一片空白♪
♪ The sound of strangers sending nothing to my mind ♪
♪又是疯狂的一天 在路上度过♪
♪ Just another mad, mad day on the road ♪
我看不到她
I don't see her.
停车 快停
Stop it. Stop the bus!
♪我只想活着躺在你身边♪
♪ Just living to be lying by your side ♪
♪我要开启一段月光旅程♪
♪ But I'm just about a moonlight mile ♪
快啊 做点什么
Come on, do something!
♪沿着这条路走♪
♪ Down the road ♪
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
让车停下 快停下
Just stop it! Just--just stop it!
好 等等
Okay. Hold on.
♪把我破旧的衣服披上身♪
♪ Made a rag pile of my shiny... ♪
联邦调查局
FBI! I'm FBI.
打开车门
Open it. Open the door!
♪温暖这把骨头♪
♪ Warm my bones ♪
♪让我的身体变暖♪
♪ Gonna warm my bones ♪
菲奥娜·德拉·罗萨
Fiona De La Rosa.
♪我收音机里鸦雀无声♪
♪ I got silence on my radio ♪
跟我来
Come with me.
♪让这空气流动吧♪
♪ Let the air waves flow ♪
♪让这空气流动吧♪
♪ Let the air waves flow ♪
没事了
You're okay.
♪我睡在一片奇怪的天空下♪
♪ Oh, I am sleeping under strange, strange skies ♪
♪又是疯狂的一天 在路上♪
♪ Just another mad, mad day on the road ♪
♪我的梦想消逝在铁路线上♪
♪ My dreams is fading down the railway line ♪
♪我即将开启一段月光旅程♪
♪ I'm just about a moonlight mile ♪
♪走在这条路上♪
♪ Down the road ♪
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表