剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Do you know how much those girls make in one night?
比我们一周挣的都多
More than we do in a week.
看她们穿什么鞋就知道了
You can tell by their shoes.
你是说靴子
You mean their boots?
别担心 如果顺利 咱也去买♥♥一双
And don't worry--if this works out, we'll get a pair.
-菲奥娜 -布兰登
-Fiona. -Brandon!
嗨 你来啦
Hi! There you are.
这位一定是
And this must be...
特尼 我异母的姐姐
Thony, my sister from another mother.
久仰大名 特尼
Well, I've heard all about you, Thony.
你觉得我们的贵宾区怎么样
Um, so what do you--what do you think of our VIP deck?
景色很棒
It--it has an amazing view.
这里的桌子最低消费1000美金起
Tables up here start at $1,000 minimum.
算是基本消费
Well, it's our bread and butter.
饮品的话有600美金的伏特加
Bottles range from 600 for a house vodka
到24000美金的6升起泡酒
to 24 grand for a six liter of bubbly.
当然还要加小费
Gratuity added, of course.
Oh, wow.
再来一杯怎么样
So how about another drink
然后我们聊聊
and then we'll have a little chat.
-好呀 -好吧
-Yeah. Yeah, yeah. -Yeah?
-没问题 -你 跟她说了吗
-Yeah, of course. -You, uh, fill her in?
-当然 -好的
-Of course. -Good.
好的 杯子给我 我马上回来
Okay, let me take these, and I will be right back.
谢谢
Thank you.
跟我说什么
Fill me in on what?
是这样
All right, look, here's the deal.
布兰登说如果我们卖♥♥点药丸的话
Brandon said he'll let us work here
他就让我们在这工作
if we sell a little E on the side.
-卖♥♥什么 -摇♥头♥丸♥
-Sell what? -E--ecstasy.
你是说毒品 菲 不行
You mean drugs. Fi, no.
不是那种毒品 就是派对助兴的
It's not a drug, drug. It's just, like, a party thing.
只有那样布兰登才会雇你是吗
That's the only way Brandon's gonna hire you?
对 但 特尼 想想在这里工作的待遇
Yeah, but-- Thony, imagine working here.
15年了 我一直在
Come on, for 15 years, I've jumped
各种烂工作之间跳来跳去
from one crappy job to the next.
这是我赚大钱的机会
This is my shot to make real money in a place
工作场所也不会让我觉得难堪
that I'm not ashamed of.
所以别搞砸了
So don't blow this for me.
是玛丽亚 她打电♥话♥可能是
It's Maria-- she's probably calling me
让我今晚替她上班
to cover her shift tonight.
菲 求你 别沾这个
Fi, please don't do this.
去吧
Jus--just go.
你好
Hello.
-怎么这么半天才接 -我
-What took you so long? -I--
不用解释了 我就到
Never mind, I'm on my way.
不行 我不在家
No, no, no, I-I'm not home.
我在外面 我在金凤♥凰♥
I'm--I'm out. I'm at the Golden Phoenix.
行 那在赌场见
Okay, I'll meet you down at the casino then.
♪骚动起来吧♪
♪ Let's get messy! ♪
我得换身衣服
I need to get changed.
没时间了 但是你这身没问题的
There's no time, but you'll be fine.
这颜色很衬你
It's a good color on you.
我想感谢你 为我儿子联♥系♥了诊所
I wanted to thank you for calling the clinic for my son.
这没什么的
It was nothing.
所以你是去约会了吗
So was it a date?
不是啦 闺蜜之夜而已
No, it was a girls' night out.
挺好
That's good.
也不是什么事都跟你儿子有关
Not everything can be about your son.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我妈以前是个管家
My mother was a housekeeper.
她总是一周工作个六七天
She used to work six, seven days a week.
你知道吗 我从始至终对她只有一个期待
You know, there was one thing I always wanted for her.
那就是看到她开心的样子
Just to see her happy.
我肯定你儿子也是这么希望的
I'll bet that's exactly what your son wants for you.
咱们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
♪对于女王来说国王算什么♪
♪ What's a king to a queen? ♪
♪想让你重返聚光灯下♪
♪ Want you back in the spotlight ♪
♪众人目光皆在我♪
♪ All the eyes on me ♪
♪我就是镇上的女王♪
♪ I'm the queen of this town, round ♪
♪在这里放纵自己♪
♪ Here we have to get down ♪
♪震耳欲聋的声音♪
♪ Freakin' out to the sound ♪
♪姐就是这么牛 这就是我的领域♪
♪ Yo, I'm the baddest, I'm the best in this ♪
就现在 去找他
Yeah, right now. Go find him. Hey.
我老板绝对不能知道今晚的事
My boss can never find out any of this
否则我就彻底完蛋了
happened here tonight, or it's my head on the line.
天亮之前 这块地方必须干干净净
I need this spotless by dawn.
还有件事 不要跟这里的任何人搭话
And one more thing--you don't speak to anybody in here.
明白了吗
You understand that?
露西 该回去了
Lucy! Time to go home.
快点
Hurry up.
对不起 你没事吧
I'm sorry. Are you okay?
多几块淤青也弄不死我
A few more bruises won't kill me.
但如果你真想伤害我
But if you're really wanna hurt me,
我可以教你几招
I can show you a few tricks.
天啊 你好美
Oh, God. You're beautiful.
我是纳蒂亚
I'm Nadia.
派对结束了 你可以回家了
The party's over. So you can go home now.
要我帮你联♥系♥谁吗
Would you want me to call someone for you?
我丈夫本来该过来的
Yeah, my husband's supposed to come.
我已经领教了 老公都靠不住
I've learned that husbands can be unreliable.
所以
So--
好了 我给你倒杯水来
Okay, okay, let me get you some water.
那你太贴心了 但是我还是
Oh, that's so sweet, but I'm just gonna
在这躺会吧
lie here another minute.
(Don Elektron's "Bo$$day")
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪姐年薪过百万♪
♪ I'm getting paid, yeah, yeah ♪
♪姐年薪过百万♪
♪ I'm getting paid ♪
♪我就是 大-老-板♪
♪ You know I'm a B-O-S-S ♪
♪没错那就是我的名字♪
♪ Yeah, that's my name, yeah that's my name ♪
♪我要吃个蛋糕♪
♪ I'm getting cake, yeah, yeah ♪
♪我要吃个蛋糕♪
♪ I'm getting cake, I'm getting cake ♪
♪每天都可以是我的生日♪
♪ It might as well be my birthday every day ♪
♪周一周二♪
♪ Monday, Tuesday ♪
♪周三周四周五♪
♪ Wednesday, Thursday, Friday ♪
♪即便在度假的时候♪
♪ Even on a vacay ♪
♪每天都是我的发薪日♪
♪ Every day my payday ♪
♪周六 周天♪
♪ Saturday, Sunday ♪
♪我每天都是大老板♪
♪ Every day a boss day ♪
你真是肮脏
You're filthy.
我还是倾向于"恶心"这个词
I prefer the term nasty.
看来你已经见过我妻子了
I see you've met my wife, hmm?
你个派对扫兴鬼
You party pooper.
我喜欢她 大方点赏
I like her. Give her everything.
我怎么说的
What did I say?
我让你不要跟这里的任何人搭话
I told you not to speak to anybody here.
你现在还管起我跟谁说话了吗
And now you're telling me who I can and cannot talk to?
你俩真是登对
I can see why you two get along.
做得不错
Good job.
天呐 你什么时候能不打扫啊
God, do you ever stop cleaning?
你真的替那个家伙贩卖♥♥毒品了吗
You're actually gonna sell drugs for that guy?
只有这样他才会帮忙处理文件的事
It's--it's the only way he'll overlook the paperwork
这也可能是我们唯一的机会
at the club, and maybe the only way
摆脱这种枯燥的工作
we're ever gonna get out of this rut.
你不知道那家伙是什么来头
You have no idea who this guy is.
我不是个傻瓜 好吗
I'm not an idiot, okay?
那你怎么会做出这种事
Then how can you do this?
之前我为了卢卡去诊所的事 你是怎么教我的
You're lecturing me about going to the clinic for Luca
你现在居然做这种事
but this is okay?
你可能会被驱逐出境或者更糟的 菲
This will get your ass deported or worse, Fi!
要是孩子们回家了却再也见不到你了怎么办
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表