剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
再好不过了 为他们想想吧
to save other people's lives-- think of them.
何塞
José.
过来一下
Venga, por favor.
这是特尼
Te presento, Thony.
她可能会是你明天
It's possible that she'll be your doctor
手术的医生 我想介绍你们认识下
for the surgery tomorrow, and I wanted to introduce you.
非常感谢
Muchísimas gracias.
唐娜教母
Mother Donna...
他说他觉得自己好幸运
He says that he feels so blessed
终于有办法支付他的过境费用了
to have a way to pay for his crossing.
多年之后 终于可以和家人
And finally now he'll be reunited with his family
团聚了
after so many years.
好吧 但在他肾脏被切除之后
Okay, but what-- what are you gonna do
会发生什么呢
with his kidney once it's removed?
所有像何塞这样的人
All of the organs that are donated
捐献的器官
by people like José
都会给到需要帮助的人 比如你或你的儿子
are given to people in need, like you or your son.
何塞也会在美国继续他的新生活
José goes on to live his new life in America.
我经营的不是生意 特尼
I don't run a business, Thony.
是一个社区
I run a community.
你只需要协助我们的主刀医生
All you have to do is assist our lead surgeon.
然后你儿子的命就有救了
And then you'll be saving the life of your son.
我能指望上你吗 医生
Can I count on you, doctor?
可以
Okay.
我会做
I-I'll do it.
我会为我儿子这么做的
I'll do it for my son.
很好
Good. Good.
Hey.
我知道你现在不想和我说话
I know you don't want to speak to me right now,
但我真的需要和你谈谈
but I need to talk to you.
我给卢卡找到了颗肝脏
I found a liver for Luca.
唯一的问题
The only thing is,
是通过一个器官中介获得的
it's through an organ broker.
什么意思
What does that mean?
这并不合法
It's not exactly legal.
但是安全吗
But is it safe?
我见过她的手术室
I saw her operating room.
设备同其他医院一模一样
It's as equipped as any hospital.
那还有什么说的
Then what's wrong?
那个中介要我明天
The broker wants me to perform surgery
帮她做手术
as a trade for Luca's liver...
以换取卢卡的肝源
tomorrow.
要对三个移♥民♥进行肾脏切除术
Three kidney removals on immigrants
这些移♥民♥没有别无他法支付过境费用了
who have no other way to pay for their crossing.
我不知道自己能不能做到
I just don't know if I can do this.
是啊
Yeah.
但她也说了这些人
But she said that these people
是自愿出♥售♥自己的器官的
are choosing to sell their organs.
这么想确实会心安理得一点
Yeah, that's one way to justify it.
说实话
Honestly...
如果我能放弃一个肾脏 换取克里斯的身份
if I could get Chris status by giving up a kidney...
我也会这么做的
I'd do it, too.
但你要知道
But you got to know...
只要你切了第一个
once you make that first cut...
就没有回头路了
I mean, there's no turning back.
Hmm.
我帮你盛一碗饭吧
Can I, uh, fix you a bowl?
我需要接一下
I-I need to take this.
Hi.
我需要你给那位联调局的朋友报信
I want you to contact your friend at the FBI.
告诉他明天会有三辆大型卡车
Tell him there's a shipment going out
运一批货出去
on three Liberty Republic trucks tomorrow.
里面是什么 枪吗
What is it, guns?
我会给你份装货清单
I'll get you an inventory list.
你就说你看到有武装人员
Just tell him you saw armed men
在卡车♥库♥房♥装箱
packing crates at the truck depot.
所以 你想让他拦下海耶克的卡车
So you want him to raid Hayak's trucks?
我想让你照我说的做 一句话也别多问
I want you to do what I say without asking questions.
谢谢你和我见面
Thank you for meeting with me.
你偷了我的台词
Mm. That's usually my line.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我可能有些消息要告诉你
I might have some information for you,
但之前提到的签证
but I want to know where we stand
进行的怎么样了
with the visa you mentioned.
是的 已经开始准备了
Yeah. No, I started the paperwork.
但是政♥府♥部门 你知道的 需要时间
But it's the government, so, you know, it takes time.
我已经在尽快解决了
But I'm working on it as fast as I can.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
好的 我该怎么做
Good, because what am I supposed to do...
只是等着给你消息吗
just wait to give you information?
不
No.
事实上 如果你有巴萨米安
Actually, if you have real intel
集团的真实情报
against the Barsamian syndicate,
可以加快你签证进程
it could speed up the process for you.
昨天我倒垃圾的时候
Yesterday when I was putting trash out,
我看到有人在拿着枪守卡车
I saw men with guns guarding trucks.
在哪里
Where?
哈耶克的卡车仓库
Hayak's truck depot.
我不知道他们装的是什么
I don't know what they were loading,
但我在一个箱子上发现了这个
but I found this on one of the crates.
是西瓜
It's melons.
是啊 上面就是这么写的
Yeah, that's what it says.
但他们不会把农产品放在地下室或
But they don't keep produce in the basement
用枪守着
or guard them with guns.
我会调查一下的
I'm gonna look into it...
还有你的签证
and your visa.
特尼
Thony...
要小心
just be careful.
早安
Good morning.
早上好 罗萨医生
Oh, good morning, Dr. De La Rosa.
你准备好做手术了吗
Are you ready for surgery?
是啊 但我不是主刀 对吧
Uh, yeah, but I'm not the lead, right?
我是说 和我一起工作的外科医生
I mean, the surgeon I'll be working with--
他愿意让我帮他吗
is he comfortable with me assisting him?
没想到你还有这一面
You don't strike me as that type.
女人经常会这样做 低估自己
Women constantly do that-- sell themselves short.
我对你做了调查 在你决定退出之前
I did my research on you, and your career was on the rise
你的事业蒸蒸日上
before you decided to step back.
女人也总会这样做
Women also always do that.
我知道你有充分的理由
I-I know you had a good reason.
但也许过了今天
But maybe after today,
你可以把这一切抛之脑后
you could put all that behind you.
记住你为什么来这里 特尼
Remember why you're here, Thony.
-你准备好了吗 -是的
- Are you ready? - Yes.
行动 行动
Move, move, move!
把车停下
Turn it off!
举起手来
Let's see your hands!
到另一边去
Go on the other side.
关掉引擎 把手伸出窗外
Turn the engine off and hands out the window!
别动
Do not move!
我们有搜查令要搜查这辆拖车
We have a warrant to search this trailer.
-锁开了吗 -是的 打开了
Is it unlocked? Yeah, got it open.
好了 开始吧
All right, here we go. Here we go!
看来圣诞节提前到了啊
Looks like Christmas came early, huh?
-你们准备好了吗 -是的 长官
You boys ready? Yes, sir.
有什么发现吗
Anything? You got anything?
-没有 -没有吗
- No. Nothing. - No?
继续找
Keep looking.
我这边是西瓜
Watermelons in mine!
这边是哈密瓜
Cantaloupe over here.
圣诞老人给你带了什么 加勒特
What did Santa bring you, Garrett?
跟着我
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表