剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
他为什么这么生你的气
Why was he so angry with you?
特尼的儿子卢卡 需要肝移植
Thony's son, Luca, needs a liver transplant.
他们没有钱 所以我提出帮他们付钱
They can't afford it, so I offered to pay.
你什么
You what?
纳蒂亚 这笔交易结束
Nadia, we're gonna have
我们会有很多钱
plenty of money once this deal's done.
你说过的 这笔交易得来的钱是我们的
You said the money from this deal was for us.
我们要开始新生活 这笔钱一分都不能少
We're gonna need every penny to start a new life,
你现在就要这样拱手送人吗
and you just want to give it away to strangers?
这清洁女工对你来说是什么人
Who is this cleaning lady to you?
-这跟特尼没关系 -别骗我 阿曼多
- This isn't about Thony. - Don't lie to me, Armando.
别
Don't.
你喜欢她
You have feelings for her.
显然她丈夫也这么觉得
Obviously, her husband thinks so too.
你知道吗 纳蒂亚 嫉妒会让你面目丑陋
You know what, Nadia? Jealousy is a bad look on you.
听着
Hey, listen.
这次我们终于有机会做好事了
This is an opportunity for us to finally do something good.
我的天哪
Ah, Dios mío.
就为了她是吗
She's the reason?
你说的这些 做好事 金盆洗手
All this talk about doing good and going legit.
对 就是在你遇到她之后才开始的
Yeah, it all started when you met her.
不是的 我已经考虑很久了
No, I've been thinking about this for a very long time.
你真的觉得把钱
Do you really think throwing money
给生病的小男孩 你就成好人了吗
at some sick little boy makes you a good man?
你可能是想金盆洗手
You might think you wanna go legit,
但你喜欢这种生活
but you love this life.
地位 金钱 权力
The status, the money, the power.
我了解你 阿曼多
I know you, Armando.
你永远不会满足于当一个普通人
You'll never be satisfied as a common man.
在你把我们现有的一切都葬送之前 仔细考虑一下
Think about that before you throw away everything we have.
- Hi. - Hi.
Hi.
Oh, hi.
我被球砸了眼睛
I got hit in the eye with a ball.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
但后一球你接住了 不是吗
But you caught the next one, didn't you, buddy?
来 击个掌
- Come on, give it to me. - Boom.
我们去庆祝一下 吃个冰激凌
And after we celebrate with some ice cream,
然后就送他回他妈妈那里
I'm taking him back to his mom's.
我们要去乐高乐园
We're going to Legoland.
今天不行 萨米
Ah, yeah, not today, Sammy.
周六去 不是跟我去
Saturday, but it's not with me.
跟妈妈的新朋友去
That's with mommy's new friend.
-布拉德 -对
- Brad. - Right. Yeah.
布蛙德
"Bwad."
你还好吗
So how you doing?
挺好的
I'm great.
我得回去工作
I need to get back to work.
我知道 但听着
Yeah, no, I know, but listen.
有个枪♥支♥买♥♥家来了这里 叫诺亚
There's a gun buyer in town named Noah.
有传言说 他和你老板阿曼
Word is, he and your boy, Arman,
准备在今天进行交易
have been cooking up a deal that is going down today.
当然我们现在都有人盯着他们
Now we have eyes on them both, of course,
但以防万一 他今天离开俱乐部的时候
but just in case, I need you to text me
给我发个短♥信♥ 行吗
when he leaves the club today, all right?
就这 他走的时候给你发短♥信♥吗
That's it? Just text you when he leaves?
对 就这样
Yeah. That's it.
拜
Bye.
拜 萨米 恭喜你接住球了
Bye, Sammy. Congrats on your catch.
他们是怎么知道的
How the hell did they find out?
我不知道 加勒特只说了
I don't know. Garrett just said
你今天要把枪卖♥♥给一个叫诺亚的人
that you were selling guns to a guy named Noah today.
他们 他们叫你干什么
And what--what exactly did they ask you to do?
在你离开俱乐部的时候给他发短♥信♥
To text him as soon as you leave the club.
他们盯上我了 他们盯上我了
They're watching me. They're watching me.
应该也盯上诺亚了
They're probably watching Noah too.
特尼 我得取消这次交易
Thony, I'm gonna have to call off this deal.
没有这次交易 我付不起手术的钱
And I--I can't afford the surgery without it.
卢卡什么时候要钱
How soon does Luca need it?
很快
Soon.
但没事 我会想办法的
But that's okay. I--I'll find another way.
不 很好 很好
No, uh, amazing. Amazing.
做得很好 鲁索 等等
Hey, great work. Russo, wait up.
鲁索 等等 等等
Russo. Hey. Wait up, wait up.
-你猜怎么着 -怎么
- Guess what. - What?
我的计划成功了
My plan worked.
我派的监控人员刚刚告诉我
The surveillance team I put on the farm
枪没有送出去
just told me no guns have left.
时间到了 我们阻止了这笔交易
The deadline has passed. We stopped the deal.
所以反将一军有用
Wow. So reverse telephone worked.
可有用了
Oh, like a charm.
现在我们只需要搞定搜查令
Now we just got to work on that warrant.
不急
It can wait.
等等 为什么
Wait a minute. What? Why?
如果阿曼·莫拉莱斯知道你盯上他了
If Arman Morales knows you're watching him,
他肯定不会今晚行动 对吧
he won't be able to move anything tonight, right?
-对 -所以游戏结束
- Yeah. - So olly, olly, oxen free.
咱们一起吃晚餐去
Let's grab dinner.
你去过布鲁伊小酒馆吗
Have you been to Bluey's Tavern?
没有
No.
那里有一支我喜欢的布鲁斯乐队
There's a blues band there I like.
你跟我去的话 我就不需要和别人聊天了
And if you come with me, I don't have to talk to anyone.
但还是得跟我聊
Eh, well, except me.
不 我们也不用聊天
No. We won't have to talk either,
那边有等身大的抽积木
because they have human-sized Jenga.
Oh.
比不上乐高乐园 但也可以了
It's no Legoland, but it's something.
毕竟能玩等身抽积木还能喝醉的地方
Oh, drunk human-sized Jenga beats Legoland
怎么都比乐高乐园强 是吧
any day of the week, huh?
马可
Marco?
马可在家吗
Is Marco home?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我得跟他聊聊
I need to talk to him.
我觉得我筹不到移植费用了
I don't think I'm gonna get the money for the transplant.
我们可能得去墨西哥
We might have to go to Mexico.
克里斯 贾兹 他联♥系♥过你们吗
Chris, Jaz, have you heard from him?
-没有 -今早之后没有了
Nope. - Not since this morning.
你跟他说了阿曼的事之后 出事了吗
Did, um--did something happen after you told him about Arman?
他去了俱乐部
He came to the club.
该死
Crap.
阿曼跟他说了几句 他生气了
Arman spoke to him. He got upset.
我是打算回家之后跟他聊聊的
And then I was gonna talk to him when I got home.
-没人接 -不行
- No answer. - Okay, no.
现在我开始担心了
Now--now I'm worried.
他好几个小时没消息了
I haven't heard from him in hours.
他说他只是要去买♥♥东西
He said he was just gonna go to the store.
事情不妙 特尼
This--this could be bad, Thony.
该死
Damn it!
怎么了
What?
那笔钱
The money.
给卢卡的捐献者的两万块
The $20,000 for Luca's donor.
不见了
It's gone.
♪为我们二人畅想未来♪
♪ Dreaming of a future for the two of us ♪
♪但却迷失了自我♪
♪ But then I'm losing us ♪
♪我觉得这一切都不够♪
♪ I'm feeling like this ain't enough ♪
♪你能叫醒我吗♪
♪ So can you wake me up ♪
♪我卡在失控边缘♪
♪ I'm slowly slipping and I'm stuck ♪
♪连振作起来都很难♪
♪ It's getting harder just to tell myself to keep it up ♪
♪我需要振作起来♪
♪ I need to keep it up ♪
♪镜子里的倒影♪
♪ Reflection in the mirror stuck ♪
♪我需要振作起来 但运气似乎离我远去♪
♪ I need to keep it up, I feel I'm about to lose my luck ♪
♪但我的灵魂仍在原处 我的灵魂仍在原处♪
♪ But here I bear my soul, here I bear my soul ♪
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表