剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
You said you wanted to pay your debts off to me.
清理干净
Clean it up.
嘿 怎么了 你在干什么
Hey, what's that? What are you doing?
你还好吗 特尼
You okay, Thony?
这是什么味道
What's that smell?
一家快餐店发生了油脂泄漏事件
There was a grease spill at a fast food joint.
阿朗佐让我去的
Alonzo sent me.
阿朗佐没有快餐店啊
Alonzo doesn't have any fast food places.
是在一个赌场里
It was in a casino.
你能帮我拿点洗碗皂吗
Can you just grab me some, um, dish soap?
当然
Yeah, sure.
听着 我是他爸爸
Look, I'm his Dad too.
我是说 我能把他的自行车拿过去吗
I mean, can I just bring over his bike?
什么 你给他买♥♥了自行车吗
What? You got-- you got him the bike?
好吧 不 我觉得 我
Okay. No, I mean, I thought, I--
我知道我跟你说过我会给他
I know I told you that I was gonna get him--
好吧 不 没关系 我得挂了
okay, no, it's fine. I gotta go.
坐吧
Oh, sit.
坐吧 是我妻子的电♥话♥
Sit down. It's my wife.
事实上 我们分开了
Actually, we're separated.
她要为他举办一个生日聚会
She's having a birthday party for him,
不仅没邀请我 还给他买♥♥了我告诉过她
and not only am I not invited, but she already bought him
我要送的礼物了
the present that I told her I was getting.
我很抱歉
Sorry about that.
很高兴你想见我 发生什么事了
I'm glad you wanted to meet. What's up?
你说你可以为我提供保护
You said you could offer me protection.
我想知道怎么保护
I wanna know how.
发生什么事了吗
Did something happen?
好吧
Okay.
那就看你能不能给我们一些
Well, it all depends on whether you can give us
有用的线索了
something that we can actually use for our investigation.
我不会做任何有生命危险的事情
I won't do anything that will endanger my life,
而且你得同意不驱逐我
and you have to agree not to deport me.
特尼 如果你能向我证明我可以信任你
Thony, if you prove to me I can trust you
给我一些有用的东西 那我们就成交
and give me something I can use...you've got a deal.
你想要些什么线索
What kind of information are you looking for?
我听说巴萨米安一家
I hear there's a big, fat Armenian wedding
要办一场盛大的亚美尼亚婚礼
coming up for the Barsamian family.
你注意到阿曼有什么异常举动吗
Have you noticed Arman up to anything unusual?
据我所知
It sounded like he's in charge
他负责收礼金
of collecting money as gifts.
你能进去吗
Think you can get inside?
我想知道礼金名单上有谁
I want to know who's giving those gifts.
我不负责婚礼
I'm not working the wedding.
Oh.
你很聪明 我相信你可以搞定的
You're resourceful. I'm sure you can figure it out.
Ah.
不 烟熏三文鱼
No! The smoked salmon canapés
应该在鸡尾酒时间供应
should be served during the cocktail hour,
而不是在晚餐时间
not during dinner.
我刚完成厨房♥的工作
I just finished up in the kitchen.
如果你同意的话 我可以帮你收拾一下
I could help you straighten up in here if you'd like.
你是特尼 对吧
You're Thony, right?
是
Yes.
你就是那个在我派对上打扫卫生的女人
You're the woman who cleaned my party.
你看起来很特别
You look...different.
我把高跟鞋忘在家里了
Yeah, I forgot my high heels at home.
我确实需要你的帮助
I could actually use your help.
这个地方一团糟
This place is a disaster.
婚礼准备的怎么样了
How's the wedding planning going?
大家都很无能
Oh, everyone is incompetent.
但我想这就是我丈夫的老板
But I think that's why my husband's boss asked me
让我处理这件事的原因
to take care of it.
如果你需要人手
Well, if you need an extra hand
帮忙准备婚礼 我可以帮忙
setting up the wedding, I'm happy to help.
我加班可以多赚点
I could really use the extra work.
我知道你可能需要问一下你丈夫
But I understand if you have to ask your husband.
我没必要问阿曼
I don't have to ask Arman anything.
我老公一向都听我的
When it comes to my husband, I usually get my way.
谢谢
Thank you.
特尼 你怎么跑这来了
Thony. What are you doing here?
我让她来的
I asked her to come.
她需要工作 而我需要帮手
She needed the work, and I needed the extra help.
Oh.
Ma'am, I'm just gonna put this in the kitchen.
你为什么这么在意
Why do you care so much anyway?
她就是个帮手 不是吗
She's just the help, isn't she?
你随便吧 反正你一向这样
Just do what you want. You always do.
Ooh!
今天 我们不仅要庆祝
Today we celebrate
我的宝贝女儿伊莎贝尔和本的结合
not only the union of my precious Isabel and Ben.
同时 作为亚美尼亚人
But we also celebrate
我们还要庆祝
our history, our culture,
我们的历史 文化
as we join two Armenian families.
我们的祖国因战争而四分五裂
Our people have suffered so much heartbreak and loss,
我们的人♥民♥也遭受了心碎和损失
our homeland torn apart by war.
但不管我们在哪
But no matter where we are,
不管我们去哪
no matter where we go in the world,
亚美尼亚是我们永远的家
Armenia will remain our home.
所以我自豪地宣布
Which is why I'm proud to announce
我儿子塔里克
that I will be sending my son Tarik
会加入亚美尼亚军队
to join the Armenian military
从阿塞拜疆手里夺回我们的领土
to help reclaim our land from Azerbaijan.
我相信他一定会让我们为他自豪的
I'm sure he will make us all proud.
儿子
Son.
见到你很高兴
Always a pleasure to see you.
谢谢你能来 谢谢
Thank you for coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们终于成功了 我的朋友
Well, I think we did it, my friend.
我以前总是求我爸让我来这工作
I used to beg my dad to work here
这样我就能看到你在树下读书了
just so I could see you reading under that tree.
Hey.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么 我 需要透透气
Oh, nothing, I... just needed a little air.
好
Kay.
给新娘的礼物
A gift for the bride.
阿曼
Oh, Arman.
你知道我过去很喜欢骑马
You know I used to love to ride.
是啊
Yeah.
好多年没骑过了
I haven't ridden in years now.
那就当是作是过去的纪念吧
Well, something to remind you of the past then.
你怀念过去吗
Do you ever think about the past?
过去的我们
About us?
我为你高兴 伊莎贝尔
I'm happy for you, Isabel.
不是我 你知道的 是我爸
It wasn't me, you know. It was my dad.
写给你那封信
That letter I wrote you?
伊莎贝尔 那是很久以前的事了
Isabel, that was a long time ago.
我知道 是我爸逼我写的
Yes, but my dad made me write it.
我不想和你分手
I didn't want to break up with you.
他逼我这样做
He made me do it.
为什么
Why?
你了解他
You know my dad.
亚美尼亚人只能嫁给自己人
I mean, you have to marry an Armenian
要考虑孩子的将来什么的
and think about your children's future.
-你不能跟下人约会 -嗯
- You can't date the help. - Yeah.
对不起
Oh God, I'm so sorry.
没事
It's okay.
我们注定不能在一起
It wasn't meant to be.
我永远也忘不了你
I'll never forget.
我也不会
Neither will I.
你在这干什么呢
What are you doing here?
我是来打扫的 先生
Uh, I'm here to clean, sir.
是嘛 在财务室里
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表