剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
不过我们信奉一种整体的治疗方法
But we believe in a holistic approach to healing.
心灵的平静就等于身体的和谐
Serenity of the mind equals harmony in the body.
您觉得怎么样
Don't you think?
我好久没有体验过
Well, it's been a long time
心灵平静了
since I've had serenity of the mind.
那么你应该参加我们的全方位服务spa
Then you should partake in our full-service spa.
而且我们的有机果汁吧
And you'll definitely want to check out
您也一定不要错过
our organic juice bar.
这里大部分的手术都是可以选择的吗
Are most of the procedures here elective?
也不是全部 但是我们大部分客户
Not all, but a good portion of our clients
都会来这里做拉皮 腹部整形和隆颏术
do come for face-lifts, tummy tucks, chin augmentation.
我们这里招待的都是非常尊贵的客户
We cater to a very prestigious clientele.
我还以为都是生死攸关的大手术
I thought it was mostly life-saving procedures
服务的是在美国无法负担医药费的人
for people who can't afford treatment in the U.S.
我向你保证罗萨夫人
I assure you, Mrs. De La Rosa,
在这些福利之下 我们这里是一个拥有各领域
underneath all the perks is a top-notch hospital
顶尖医生的一流医院
with renowned doctors in their fields.
我们的首要目标就是照顾病人
Our priority is patient care.
我保证 你儿子会得到最佳待遇的
I promise, your son is in good hands.
这边请
This way.
纳蒂亚
Nadia. Nadia.
哈亚克
Hayak.
还是这么美啊
HAYAK: Beautiful as always. -
你怎么这么晚来了
Surprised to see you here so late.
来一杯吗
Can I get you a drink?
我们刚进了一箱顶级的波尔多红洒
We just got a case of an exquisite Bordeaux.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我一直在找阿曼
I've been looking for Arman.
这一天都没联♥系♥上他
I haven't been able to reach him all day.
他今早接到电♥话♥
He got a call early this morning.
他姑姑死了
His aunt passed away.
他代表他爸爸
So he went on behalf of his father
去处理后事了
to help with the arrangements.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry to hear that.
哪个姑姑啊
Which aunt?
爱德华多的妹妹安娜
Eduardo's sister, Ana.
他能去他们一定很开心吧
Well, I'm sure they appreciate him being there.
你也应该跟他一起去
You should have gone with him.
我们觉得我应该留在这里
Well, we thought I should stay here,
打理生意
make sure things run smoothly.
谢谢你
Thank you.
等找到他的时候
Please, when you speak with him,
致以我的哀悼
give him my condolences.
如果我有能帮上忙的地方
And if there is anything I can do to help,
尽管开口
don't hesitate.
这对他来说很重要
That will mean so much to him.
谢谢你哈亚克
Thank you, Hayak.
谢谢你才对
No, thank you.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你来的正好 喝一杯吧
You're Just in time to join me for a drink.
真不错 -两杯
Sounds great. - Hey, dos.
卢卡和达拉都睡着了 我就寻思着出来转转
Luca and Dara are sleeping, so I thought, why not?
坐会儿吗 -谢谢
Would you like to sit down? - Yes, thank you.
你们夫妻还点点其它的吗
Anything else for the beautiful couple?
不用了 谢谢
No, gracias.
好的 没问题
Si, claro que si.
你说了啥 -没啥
Should I be worried? - Oh, yeah.
干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
你希望等一切结束之后
So are you looking forward to going back home
就回家吗
after all this is over?
我不知道菲律宾还是不是家了
I don't know if the Philippines is home anymore.
是啊
Yeah.
那拉斯维加斯呢
And what about Vegas?
在拉斯维加斯有太多想忘掉的事
So much has happened in Vegas I wanna forget.
希望还有留念的
Well, not everything, I hope.
确实
No, not everything.
听到没
You hear that?
这歌♥你必须舞一曲
You have to dance to"Reloj."
真的吗 -必须跳舞
Oh, I have to? - You have to dance.
算了算了
No, no, no, no.
我不太会跳舞
I'm not much of a dancer.
那话怎么说来着 左右脚不分
What do they say? Two left feet.
这是墨西哥最为人所爱的歌♥曲之一了
It's one of the most beloved songs in all of Mexico.
来吧 相信我 我给你领舞
Come on. Trust me. Follow my lead.
你这也不是左右脚不分呀
It looks like you don't have two left feet after all, huh?
这歌♥讲什么的
What does it say?
大意是
ARMAN: It says, uh...
时钟没有指向时间 因为我要疯了
"Clock, don't count the hours because I'm going crazy."
当黎明再次来临时 她将永远离开
"She'll leave forever when the morning comes again."
晚安
Good night.
什么鬼
FIONA: What the hell?
赶紧离开我家 免得我报♥警♥说你私闯民宅
Get off my property before I report you for trespassing.
我知道对你来说我是全民公敌
Look, I know I'm public enemy number one in your book.
我之前的所作所为
AlI right, what I did- -
在移♥民♥局的人来的时候 我错了
what I did with the ICE raid was wrong.
你到底在不在乎加比的孩子们
Do you even care that Gabby's kids have to grow up
长大的时候没有妈
without their mother now?
在我的国家里 有一个词可以形容你这种人
We have a word for people like you in my country.
傻♥逼♥
Tarantado.
我这几天就觉得
Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel
自己是个傻♥逼♥
about myself these days.
我知道这不会改变什么
Look, I know- - I know it doesn't fix anything,
但是我很抱歉
but I am sorry.
真的
I am.
我在找特尼
I'm just looking for Thony.
她总是不接我电♥话♥
She's been ignoring my calls.
特尼在工作
Thony's working.
我知道 菲奥娜
I know she's not working, Fiona.
告诉我她在哪
Just tell me where she is.
我想确保她没事
I wanna make sure she's okay.
仅此而已
That's it.
等特尼自己联♥系♥你
If Thony wants to talk to you, she will.
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
滚 -行吧
Get out - All right.
嘿 杰夫 我的老兄 我需要帮忙
Hey, Jeff, my man, I need a favor.
有位线人找不到了
Yeah, I got an informant in the wind.
帮我追踪他的手♥机♥位置
I need you to track the location of their phone.
有人找你
Yeah, someone's waiting for you.
就在那里
He's right over there.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Sure.
哈喽 -嗨
Hello. -GARRETT: Hi.
我是纳蒂亚
I'm Nadia.
你是来咨♥询♥关于加入会员的事吧
I understand you were inquiring about membership?
谁不想加入这个俱乐部呢
I mean, who wouldn't want to join this club, right?
确实
I know.
所以会员资格是通过邀请或推荐获得的
Which is why membership is by invitation or referral.
只有部分特定的人才适合做我们的会员
Only certain kinds of people are the right fit.
这我知道
Yeah, I can see that.
您是 -米勒先生
NADIA: So Mr...-Miller.
米勒先生 -没错
Mr. Miller. - GARRETT: Yes.
你是怎么听说我们这里的
How did you hear about us?
这个嘛
Well
我们办公室里的人早就说起你们了
You have quite the reputation with the people in my office.
你是做什么的
What kind of work do you do?
我是FBI的特工
I'm a special agent with the FBI.
哇偶 -没错
Wow. -GARRETT: Yeah.
应该很有意思吧
That must be interesting.
真的特别有意思
Fascinating, actually.
我们所有会员都很特殊
We consider all our members to be special,
但是我们不会邀请特别探员来入会
but we don't have any special agents.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表