剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Hey, follow me.
我们要把这些枪卸到农场去
We're gonna unload these guns up at that farm.
别让别人知道它们存在在哪儿
Don't tell anybody where they're being kept.
-你明白吗 -海耶克呢
- You understand? - What about Hayak?
等事情平息下来我再告诉他
I'll tell him once things cool down.
最好还是别让他知道
It's just best if he doesn't know.
我们出发吧
All right, let's move out.
你好
Hello.
你好 我是纳姆迪医生
Hello! I'm Dr. Nnamdi.
你一定是罗萨医生吧
And you must be Dr. De La Rosa.
你可以叫我特尼
Uh, well, you can call me Thony.
唐娜教母告诉我 你是心胸外科医生
Mother Donna told me you're a cardiothoracic surgeon.
对 在菲律宾
Yeah, in the Philippines.
你呢
How about you?
尼日利亚的创伤矫形科
Trauma and ortho in Nigeria.
但当我来到美国时
But when I came to the U.S.,
他们想让我重修医学院和住院医师课程
they wanted me to repeat medical school and residency,
一切重新开始
start all over.
所有的训练都白费了
All that training for nothing.
直到我来到这里
Until I came here.
唐娜教母给了我一个施展才能的机会
Mother Donna give me chance to put my skills to good use.
我建议你也这么做
And I commend you for doing the same.
一开始很难 但慢慢就容易了
It's difficult at first, but it gets easier.
我不会干太久的
Well, I won't be doing this for long.
我只是来做几个手术
I'm only here for a few surgeries...
作为帮助我儿子的交换 仅此而已
in exchange for help with my son, that's all.
♪我冒着生命危险 奋起反抗♪
♪ I put up a fight, I put my life on the line ♪
♪不再生活在谎言中 因为我已划清界限♪
♪ No more livin' the lie, because I'm drawing the line ♪
♪一步 两步 我总是命悬一线♪
♪ One step, two step, I keep walking the rope ♪
♪第一步 最后一步 我想放手一搏♪
♪ First step, last step, my mentality's "go" ♪
♪这不是平衡的法则♪
♪ This ain't a balancing act ♪
♪不♪
♪ No ♪
♪这是我的人生 我的道路♪
♪ This is my life and my path ♪
♪走♪
♪ Go ♪
♪我背负了整个世界♪
♪ I put the world on my back ♪
♪走♪
♪ Go ♪
♪沿着这条轨迹走下去♪
♪ And walk the line in this track ♪
♪走♪
♪ Go ♪
♪我在钢丝上行走♪
♪ I'm walking on a tightrope ♪
♪每一步我都害怕会窒息♪
♪ every step I'm scared I might choke ♪
♪进退两难 我都在走钢丝♪
♪ Toe to toe I'm on this tightrope ♪
♪要遵守规则 遵守规则♪
♪ Gotta walk the line, gotta walk the line ♪
♪我一直在走钢丝♪
♪ I've been on a tightrope ♪
♪沿着一条线♪
♪ Walking the line ♪
♪在地下六英尺和天空之间♪
♪ Between six feet under and the sky ♪
♪我一直在...♪
♪ I've been... ♪
病人马上就来
The patient will be here shortly.
你跟所有人说你白手起家
You tell everyone that you started with nothing,
你那么努力地工作来获得成功
that you worked so hard to get ahead.
确实如此
I did.
你说你就是美国梦
That you're the American Dream.
完全正确
That's all true.
那你告诉我 为什么联邦调查局要找你
So then tell me, why is the FBI circling you?
逮捕你的客户
Arresting your clients?
我客户做什么我管不着
I'm not responsible for my clients' actions.
但是 爸爸 你邀请了他们来参加我的婚礼
But, Dad, you invited them to my wedding.
我觉得他们的礼物太慷慨了
You know, I thought their gifts were way too generous,
现在我意识到那是回报 对吧
and now I realize they were payouts, weren't they?
-不义之财 -不是那样的
- Dirty money? - It's nothing like that.
那联邦调查局为什么要搜查你的卡车
Then why did the FBI raid your trucks?
除了农产品 他们什么也没找到
They found nothing but produce.
但他们在找什么 爸爸
But what were they looking for, Dad?
你要运送什么
What are you shipping?
西路纳斯 拜托
Em Seeroonas, please.
不要
Don't!
告诉我真♥相♥
Just tell me the truth.
抱歉 我应该待会再来吗 还是
Sorry, should I come back, or...
不 没事 我们说完了
No, it's fine. We're done.
至少我是
At least I am.
我不想再跟你的生意有任何瓜葛
I want nothing to do with your businesses anymore.
要我跟她谈谈吗
Would you like me to talk to her?
不 她需要时间冷静下来
No, she-- she needs time to calm down.
是的
Yeah.
我们在转移枪♥支♥上冒了很大的风险
We took a big chance moving my guns.
你救了我的命 我不会忘记的
You saved my ass. I won't forget that.
但还是谢谢你
Thank you, but...
是你教会我这些招数的
you taught me how to make those moves.
是的
Yeah.
我会和伊莎贝尔谈谈的
I will talk to Isabel,
让她别插手你在俱乐部里的事
to stay out of your way in the club.
我们稍后再谈酒店和赌场的事
And we will talk about the hotel and casino later.
等等 这孩子还太小 不能切除肾脏
Wait, this child is too young to have a kidney removed.
我们无法选择躺在病床上的人
We don't get to choose who lands on the table.
不 但我们可以选择手术对象
No, but we can choose who we operate on.
相信我 你不会想让唐娜妈妈生气的
Trust me, you don't want to upset Mother Donna.
我们不能通过切除一个孩子的肾脏
We can't remove a child's kidney
来支付她的移植费用
as a way to pay for her crossing!
这是莉齐家实现
It's Lizzie's family's way
她的美国梦的方式
of affording her American Dream.
我们凭什么剥夺他们的权利
Who are we to rob them of that?
这不是他们能决定的
Well, it's not their decision to make.
如果出现任何并发症 她会死的
And if there are any complications, she could die!
如果不这么做 就要把她
It was either this or leave her
留在为贩毒集团服务的孤儿院
in one of the orphanages that service the cartels.
至少这样
At least this way,
他们可以照顾他们的女儿
they get to take care of their daughter.
你需要从他们的角度去看问题
You need to see it from their point of view.
我相信你为了救你儿子
- Mm-hmm. - And I am sure
已经采取了一些非常
that you have already taken some pretty dark measures
卑劣的手段
to save your son.
你想让纳姆迪医生为你开场吗
Do you want Dr. Nnamdi to open for you?
不
No.
我不会为你给孩子做手术
I'm not operating on a child for you.
即使这能救你自己的孩子
Even if it saves your own child?
我不会这么做的
I won't do this.
那是不对的
It's not right.
我们有个协议
We have an agreement.
如果你现在走出那扇门 我们的协议就结束了
And if you walk out that door now, our deal is off.
想想你儿子
Think of your son...
因为如果你不这么做
because if you don't,
这一刻会在你的脑海里
this moment is gonna be replaying in your head
回荡一辈子
for the rest of your life.
这根本说不通
It just doesn't add up.
我是说 为什么12个联邦调查局探员
I mean, how is it that 12 FBI agents
搜查了巴萨米安的卡车和他们的仓库
searched the Barsamian trucks and their depot
却一无所获
and we still come up empty?
你的线人失手了
Your informant had a bad tip.
他们不可能百发百中
They all can't be home runs.
不
No.
这不是巧合就是阴谋
It's either coincidence or conspiracy.
我们在学院学过
And we were taught in the Academy
永远不要相信巧合
never to believe in coincidence.
等等 不 那是我的本科哲学课吗
Wait, or, no, was that my undergrad philosophy class?
我不知道 不管怎样
I don't know. Either way...
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
他们在耍我
They're playing me...
特尼和阿曼都是
both Thony and Arman.
如果她已经动摇了
So if she's burned,
也许是时候把她甩掉了
maybe it's time we cut her loose.
或者正好相反
Or we do the exact opposite.
听我说完 好吗
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表