剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
- We're gonna be okay. - Okay?
我会把你手指复位
I'm gonna pop your finger back in place.
咬着点东西
Just bite down on this.
菲 你分散下她的注意力
Fi, libangin mo muna siya.
盖比
Um, Gabby,
还记咱们为男性脱衣舞俱乐部工作的那次吗
remember that time we worked at the Chippendales?
好点了吗
Better?
谢谢
Thank you.
克里斯 克里斯
Chris. Chris! Hey!
妈妈和舅妈都没回家
Mom and Auntie T aren't home.
别动我 出去
Stop. Get out!
舅妈说她会回来照顾卢卡的
Auntie T said she'd be back to take care of Luca.
妈妈还答应带我去季后赛
And Mom promised she'd take me to my playoffs.
你还真♥相♥信她啊
And you believed her?
她可能又出去派对了
She's probably out partying again.
很不对劲儿 她们手♥机♥都关机了
No. Something's not right. Their phones are off.
她俩都是
Both of them.
-搞什么 -鸡蛋都是冰的
- Seriously? - The eggs are frozen.
好恶心
It's disgusting.
Hey!
盖比 我们会撑过去的 好吗
Gabby, we'll get through this together, okay?
Hi.
-埃丝特 -好
- Esther. - Okay.
嗨 埃丝特 你怀孕多久了
Hi, Esther. How far along are you?
39周
Thirty-nine weeks.
我是在去医院的路上被拦下来的
I was on my way to the clinic when I got pulled over.
-哪里不舒服 -背部
Where does it hurt? My back.
我是医生 介意我帮你检查下吗
I'm a doctor. Do you mind if I examine you?
Uh-huh.
腿有针♥刺♥的感觉吗
Are your legs tingling, like pins and needles?
Mm-hmm.
需要做臀位倒转术
She needs an external cephalic version.
臀什么
A what?
抱歉 可以有人帮帮忙吗
Excuse me! Can somebody help us?
-你帮不了吗 -没有超声波是不行的
- Can't you help her? - Not without a sonogram.
婴儿有脐带绕颈的风险
The umbilical cord could be wrapped around the baby's neck.
帮帮忙
Help! Help!
LV3-165!
什么
What?
我在叫LV3-165 看看你腕带的数字
I said LV3-165. Look at your damn wristbands!
3-162.
是我 我就是
Yeah, it's me. I'm right here.
跟我来
Come with me.
不行
N-no, wait.
你不能就这么带她走
You can't just take her.
长官 这位孕妇需要帮助
Ma'am, that pregnant woman here needs help.
你需要叫救护车
You need to call an ambulance.
医生已经检查过了
The medic already checked her.
你可以乖乖过来 不然我就动粗了
Can do this the easy way or the hard way.
-不 不 不 -菲菲
- No, no. No. - Fi. Fi.
你们要带我去哪儿
Where are you taking me?
退后
Stand back.
怎么回事
What--what's going on, huh?
没关系
It's okay.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be okay.
我爱你 姐妹
Mahal kita, beshie!
我也爱你 姐妹
Mahal kita, sis.
你们要对我做什么 为什么带我来这
What are you gonna do with me? Huh? Why am I here?
Ahh!
你怎么能这么对我们
How can you treat us like this?
我说了不算
I don't make the rules.
我只是在服从命令
Just my job to follow orders.
可你却肆意篡改命令
Until you decide it isn't.
你好吗 特尼
How you doing, Thony?
没事吧
You okay?
怎么
How...
这都是你干的
You did this?
不 特尼
No, Thony.
是你干的
You did.
告诉我你去酒店房♥间干吗了
I need to know what you were doing in that hotel room
还有奈特议员是怎么死的
and how Councilman Knight ended up dead.
他死了 怎样死的
He's dead? How?
我猜
Well, my best guess,
是你朋友阿曼下令杀的
the prison hit was ordered by your buddy Arman.
反正不是你的错
No one's saying it's your fault.
-是你让我录音的 -也许吧
You made me record him. Maybe.
但我没让你进入酒店房♥间
But I didn't send you into that hotel room.
所以是谁让你进去的 为什么
So who did? Why?
说实话吧 特尼
Come on, Thony.
别再撒谎 作茧自缚了
Don't strain yourself with more lies.
说实话 我就带你离开这里
Just tell me the truth, and I can get you out of here.
有人让我从他房♥间
I was asked to get a laptop
拿一台笔记本电脑 仅此而已
from his hotel room, that's all.
所以你妨碍了司法公正
Well, that is obstruction of justice.
驱逐都算轻的
So forget deportation.
肯定是要坐牢的
I mean, that could be jail time.
但如果你能交待奈特谋杀的信息
But maybe I can help you out if you can tell me
我也许能帮你呢
what you know about Knight's murder.
我什么都不知道
Nothing!
你也不能把我们扣为人♥质♥
And you can't hold us hostage like this.
其实 我可以
Actually, I can.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
但你必须先放了菲奥娜和盖比
But you let Fiona and Gabby go.
不关她们的事
They have nothing to do with this.
没错 不管她们的事
That's right, they don't,
所以你要戴着这个
which is why you'll go back to work
回去工作 录下阿曼的话
and get Arman talking while you're wearing this.
虽然不如你的佛像好看
It's not as nice as your Buddha,
但它能捕捉最轻微的低语
but it picks up the faintest whisper.
不行
I can't.
如果你想救你朋友 这是唯一的办法
If you want your friends out, I think you can.
好吧 我接受
Okay. Okay.
但你必须先送那个孕妇
But not until that pregnant woman in there
去医院 不然她和孩子会有生命危险
goes to a hospital, or she and her baby could die.
可以 我会确保她离开这里
Fine, I'll make sure she's taken out of here.
但如果你违背承诺 没有套出
But your sister-in-law won't be so lucky
阿曼的话 你的小姑子就不会那么幸运了
if you don't go back to Arman and do what you promised to do.
明白吗
Understood?
就像之前的特别行动日 对吧
Like our special ops days, right?
真怀念那段时光啊 对吧
Those were the best, am I right, huh?
你会保证她朋友在这没事吗
You sure her friends are gonna be okay in here?
拜托 老兄 这里我说了算
Come on, brother. This is my watch.
我是这里的警♥察♥ 法官和执行人
I'm the police, judge, and enforcer here.
任何人员 进出时间和方式都由我决定
I decide who goes where, when, and how.
我知道 必须确保她们不会被驱逐出境
I know, I'm just making sure they're not getting deported.
这只是策略需要
It's just a tactic, okay?
当然 没问题 我懂你意思
Yeah, sure. You got it. I got you.
嘿 下次请你喝酒 戴维斯
Hey, beers on me next time, Davis.
我得去看下孩子们
I need to go check on the kids.
朋友们
My friends.
如果成功可以用远游的距离来丈量
If success was measured by the distance traveled,
那么我们今天都离家很远
we are far from home today.
干杯
Cheers!
干杯
Cheers.
感谢你谈成了这笔交易
Thank you for closing this deal
还帮助我打造了
and for helping me build
巴萨米安家的遗产
the Barsamian legacy.
-干杯 -干杯 海耶克
- Cheers. - Cheers, Hayak.
历尽千险 你们终于做到了
After so many years, you two finally did it.
祝贺你们
Felicidades.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们都你骄傲 爸爸
We're so proud of you, Dad.
感谢你 阿曼
And thank you, Arman.
也感谢你的慷慨 哈亚克 真心感谢
And thank you, Hayak, for your generosity, really.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表