剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
than anywhere else in the world.
罗马人是最棒的
Roman is our very best.
那他就该用最好的武器
Then he should have the best.
-感觉如何 罗马人 -不错
- How does it feel, Roman? - Good.
你们慢慢看
You gentlemen take your time.
出事了
什么事
我们丢了半卡车的AR15突击步♥枪♥和AK冲♥锋♥枪♥
我以为西奥的仓库爆♥炸♥前我们把所有枪都弄出来了
是弄出来了
我自己亲自点的货
看来有贼了
We have a thief.
有问题吗 阿曼
Do we have a problem, Arman?
没有没有 我们去办公室吧
No. No, let's head up to the office.
谈下数量的问题
We'll discuss some numbers.
我的货你敢说少就少
You think you can short me my guns?
哈亚克答应我的
Hayak gave me his word.
维克托 再给我们几天就能把货运来
Viktor, all we need is a couple days to complete the shipment.
我们要为保卫国土而战
We're fighting a war for our homeland!
亚美尼亚可没时间等 分秒必争
Armenia doesn't have days! Every second counts!
维克托 嘿 嘿 冷静一点
Viktor, hey, hey. Calm down.
别让我冷静
Don't tell me to calm down!
-别跟我说这屁话 -嘿
- Don't tell me! - Hey.
别别别
No, no, no, no.
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
嘿 我们会想出办法来的
Hey, hey. We're gonna work this out.
没人存心骗你
Nobody's trying to cheat you here.
不会有问题的 维克托
This is not a problem, Viktor.
我们会把枪给你弄来 好吗
We can get your guns, all right?
我们好好谈谈 别这样维克托 我们
Let's talk about this. Come on, Viktor, let's--
Hey!
够了
Enough!
马上住手
This ends now.
我说了会把枪给你
I said we're gonna get you the guns,
我们就能做到
and we're gonna do that!
我只需要几天时间
All we need is a couple of days.
我给你24小时
You have 24 hours...
否则我就让你这血流成河
or there will be more bloodshed.
你在仓库见过这些家伙吗
You ever see any of these guys at the warehouse?
见过谁你喊停就行
Just say when.
Hmm?
-没有 -没有吗 你确定
- No. - No? You sure?
慢慢看
Take your time.
-特尼 -哎
Thony? - Yeah.
Oh.
嘿 谢谢你
Hey, thank you, uh,
让我在这给她换尿布
for letting me change her diaper.
-非常感谢 -不客气
- I appreciate it. - You're welcome
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
他很性感嘛
He's hot.
又结束了一个派对 走吧
Another party just cleared out. Let's go.
-好 我这马上就完事了 -好
- Okay, I'm almost done here. - Okay.
喂
Yeah?
我派司机去接你
I'm sending a driver to pick you up.
-我在上班呢 -把地址发给我
I am at work. - Text me the address.
等一下
All right, wait, wait.
好了 继续吧
All right. Go on..
我想把他埋在格林伍德
I want him buried at Greenwood.
卡洛斯 你要是查出来
And, Carlos, when you find out
是谁偷了我们的货
who's been stealing our merchandise,
马上带他来见我
I want you to bring him to me.
别让他知道 马希奥的死要算在他头上
All right, I don't want him to know Mateo's death is on him.
-知道了 老大 -好了
- You got it, boss. - All right.
把这地赶紧清理干净
Clean this up as soon as possible.
我让仓库的人都撤了
I let the warehouse staff go for the rest of the day.
跟他们说这里发生了煤气泄漏 这样就没人打扰你了
Told them there was a gas leak so they won't bother you.
等一下
Wait.
今天干完活
After I finish here today,
我不想再来了
I want out of, um, our arrangement.
你想说了算是吗
You want to call the shots now?
我来这个国家是为了救我儿子
I came to this country to save my son.
我不能卷进这些事里
I can't be involved in any of this.
你必须放我走
You have to let me go.
行 走吧
Sure. Yeah, go.
你可以走
You can go.
但你走了就只能靠你自己
But the second you're out on your own,
我就保护不了你了
I can no longer protect you.
你连马特奥都保护不了
You couldn't even protect Mateo.
还怎么保护我
How do you expect to protect me?
做好你的事
Just do your job...
给我一个让你活命的理由
so I can justify keeping you alive.
♪ Let all the fears just wash away ♪
♪ Time to wipe the tears ♪
♪ Stronger version of me here today ♪
♪ I got to clean up all the mess I made ♪
♪ Plus, I told myself that there'll be better days ♪
♪ Than yesterday ♪
♪ I live today like it's the final day ♪
♪ Got to make a way ♪
♪ And from the wave, I never float away ♪
♪ I'll never fade or wipe the pain away ♪
♪ Look me in my eyes ♪
♪ And you'll see bravery from miles away ♪
♪ I feel it in my bloodstream ♪
♪ I keep swimming upstream ♪
♪ I'm running on a balance beam ♪
♪ But everything around me isn't what they seem ♪
♪ I feel it in my bloodstream ♪
♪ Feel it in my bloodstream ♪
♪ And I'm about to lose myself tonight ♪
♪ Always on the upstream ♪
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我还以为大家都因为煤气泄漏回家了
I thought they sent everybody home 'cause of the gas leak.
我 只是来打扫的
I'm--I'm just here to clean.
他们派我回来的
They asked me to come back.
Oh.
好吧
Okay.
♪ How lucky can one guy be♪
♪ I kissed her, and she kissed me ♪
♪ Like the fella once said ♪
♪ "Ain't that a kick in the head" ♪
♪ Her room was completely black ♪
♪ I hugged her, and she hugged back ♪
♪ Like the sailor said, quote ♪
♪ "Ain't that a hole in the boat?" ♪
♪ My head keeps spinning ♪
♪ I go to sleep and keep grinning ♪
-下午好 莫拉莱斯先生 -你好
Good afternoon, Mr. Morales. How you doing?
♪ Just the beginning ♪
♪ My life is gonna be... ♪
下午好
Good afternoon.
见到你很高兴 -嗨
- Good to see you. - Hey.
-你好吗 -午餐愉快
- How you doing? - Enjoy your lunch.
谢谢 玩得开心
Cheers. Enjoy.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Gracias. - De nada.
你好啊 帅哥
Hola, guapo.
都为奈特议员准备好了吧
All set for Councilman Knight?
-你是说无赖先生吗 -别这么叫他
- You mean Mr. Moocher? - Don't call him that.
他已经来了 在那边一边等你
He's over there, enjoying the beluga caviar he demanded
-一边享受白鱼子酱呢 -无赖一个
while waiting for you--moocher.
宝贝 你怎么了
Babe, what's wrong?
马特奥死了
Mateo's dead.
什么
Qué ?
替我挡了子弹
Took a bullet for me.
我的天啊 出什么事了
Ay, Dios mío. What happened?
我们少了一些枪
We were missing some guns.
买♥♥家还认为我们想占他们便宜
The buyer thought we were trying to cheat him.
他就 失控了
He--he just lost it.
所以我现在需要这个人的帮助
So now I need this guy's help.
我们塞给他的钱还不够多吗
Haven't we put enough in pockets already?
你懂的 宝贝 拉斯维加斯就是这么办事的
You know how it is, babe. It's Vegas politics.
他道儿上有人
He's the man with the contacts.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
再给他上点鱼子酱 谢谢
Get him some more caviar, would you?
-埃里克 -来了
- Eric. - Oh, hey!
-你好吗 -阿曼 哥们儿
- How you doing? - Arman, my man!
只要这个小妞在
Hey, you can take me
我愿意随时从市议会翘班
out of a city council meeting anytime for this.
能跟这个性感的小妞儿
You think you can set me up
私下认识一下吗
with that hot little piece of ass?
她叫莱克斯
Her name's Lexi.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表