剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
I'll kick down their doors if I have to.
埃琳娜 谢谢
Elena. Gracias, hey.
你和你都没有
Nada for you or you.
你们俩被炒了
You're both fired.
什么
Wait, what?
你不能那么做
You can't do that.
因为你闹了那么一出
I lost my biggest catering contract
我失去了最大的餐饮合同
because of that stunt you pulled.
可是特尼救了史蒂夫的命
Yeah, but Thony saved Stevie's life.
那是因为你差点杀了他
After you nearly killed him.
我告诉过你们有些工作很难做的
I told you some of the jobs can be tricky.
你是说被强♥奸♥
You mean rapey.
自从你让我们去做那个工作
Okay, we've worked three nights with Stevie
我们连着跟史蒂夫工作了三个晚上 你欠我们的
since you sent us on that job; you owe us.
你以为做的那些想拿到薪水吗
You think you're gonna get paid for that now?
没错 除非你想让我们放话出去
Yes--unless you want us to spread the word
说你不发工钱
that you don't pay.
你把欠我们的工钱给了
You're gonna give us what we're owed
要是我们都走了
because if we all walk,
你损失的可就不止一个合同了
you lose more than one contract.
知道吗
You know what?
你们俩都是麻烦精
The both of you are trouble.
以后不准一起上班
No more shifts together.
♪耶 我们还是要跳舞♪
♪ Yeah, we still gonna pop ♪
♪大摇大摆地在平路上激♥情♥前进♪
♪ Comin' in hot with our swag on flat ♪
♪我们工作努力 从不需要休息♪
♪ We got hard, never need no rest ♪
♪我们不知疲倦 在甲板上吸取热量♪
♪ Ain't no runnin' out, got the heat on deck ♪
嘿 特尼
Hey, Thony.
看这个
Check it out.
致谢尔比16岁花季
For Shelby's sweet 16.
你女儿肯定会喜欢的 西奥
Your daughter's gonna love it, Theo.
阿曼 风云人物啊 很高兴见到你 伙计
Arman, man of the hour. Good to see you, my man.
彼此彼此 西奥 都准备好了吗
Good to see you too, Theo. Everything set to go?
一切如你所愿 按计划进行
Ah, it's gonna happen just like you want it to happen.
很好 去喝一杯 我渴死了
Cool. Let's get a drink. I'm parched.
嘿嘿 你什么毛病啊 伙计
Hey, hey, what the hell's the matter with you, man?
-嘿 放尊重点 -怎么
-Come on, show some respect. -What?
我知道你父亲不是那么
I know your father didn't raise you
教你的 你要道歉
to act like that. You need to apologize.
没关系 他没看到我
It's okay. He didn't see me.
没看到你的都是瞎子
Anyone who can't see you is blind.
-快点 道歉 -好吧
-Come on, apologize. - All right.
对不起 行了吧
I'm sorry, okay?
-你没事吧 -没事
-You all right? -It's fine.
我们去喝酒
Let's go grab that drink.
-好 -去赚大钱
-Yeah, okay. -Make some big money.
-好 -好
-All right. -Yeah, okay.
我说了不行
I said no.
别这样
Come on.
你叫我放弃比赛
You asking me to throw the fight?
该死的噪音
Screw that noise!
嘿 我没叫你这么做 迪瓦
Hey, I'm not asking. Diva!
绝不
Hell no.
我拼了老命才到这一步 西奥
I've worked my ass off for this, Theo.
嘿 这事不针对你
Hey, this ain't about you.
我有家人 有女儿
Look, I got my family. My baby girl.
这个比赛不仅牵扯你我
This--this--this is bigger than all of us.
你做得像样点
You make it look good...
然后下狠手
And go down hard.
他们总是觉得我们属于他们
They always think they own us.
除非我们任人宰割
Only if we let them.
嗨 姐妹
Hi, sis.
嘿 比赛怎么样
Hey. How was the fight?
我要是下赌注 肯定就赢了
If I had bet, I would have won.
也许我们该亲自上场
May we should get in the ring
那样肯定会比现在挣得多
because it would be better than this.
说得对
That's right.
曼尼·帕基奥 给幸运女神让路
Manny Pacquiao, step aside for Lady Luck!
如果我是幸运女神
Well, if I'm Lady Luck,
哇哦 嘿
Whoa, whoa, hey--
嘿 西奥 我们还没完
Hey, yo, Theo, we're not done here!
嘿 我来处理
Hey, I'm gonna handle this.
我来处理 好吗
I'm gonna handle this, all right?
特尼 特尼 你
Thony? Thony, are you--
好吧 我也没办法
All right, there was nothing I could do.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你
Yo, screw that! You--
交给我 嘿
I got this. Hey.
我们想办法解决这事 好吧
we're gonna work something out, all right?
你先冷静 好吗 伙计
You gotta keep your cool, man. All right?
没事 我们很冷静
Yeah, no, we're cool.
我发誓 这事从来没发生过
I swear, it never happened before.
好了
All right.
你这是闹得哪一出
What the hell was that?
我听够了他的借口
I was sick of his excuses.
不不不
Oy, no, no, no, no.
赶紧离开这里 伙计
Just get the hell out of here, man!
离开这里 马上
Get out of here, now!
你好啊 美女
Hola, guapa.
我只是个清洁工
I'm just a cleaning lady.
我来替你们清理吧
Let me clean it for you.
再不清理的话 血迹会渗入水泥里
If you wait, the blood will seep in the cement.
必须把它处理掉
It needs to be broken down.
最好用过氧化钠
Sodium peroxide is best.
你是干什么的 专家么
What are you? Some kind of specialist?
我能帮你把这滩东西处理干净
I can help you make this disappear.
漂白剂和开水就能搞定
Bleach and boiling water will do it.
要冷水
Cold water.
热水会留下污渍
Heat sets the stain.
让她来吧 你也许能学点东西
Just let her do her job. You might learn something.
他说他靠这生意养家
He said he'd feed his boy off this floor.
我以自己的工作为荣
I take pride in my work
因为我有家要养
because I have a family that needs me.
想喝点什么吗
Would you like a drink?
很晚了
It's late.
我叫阿曼 要是这能让你自在点的话
My name's Arman if it makes any difference.
你是哪儿人
Where are you from?
柬埔寨
Cambodia.
我住在菲律宾
I live in the Philippines.
我很快就会回去了
And I'm going back soon.
我不想惹麻烦
I don't need any trouble.
我真地要回家了
I really need to get back to my family.
行吧 我们送你回去 别让你家里人太惦记了
All right, let's get you home before they miss you too much.
看吧 这就是我妈爱你多过爱我的原因
See, this is why my mama loves you more than me.
虽然我不理解你都打扫了一晚上
Though I don't get why you'd wanna clean
回了家为啥还接着干活
after cleaning all night.
我不想干活 我只想屋里井然有序
I don't wanna clean. I just want things to be clean.
知道你嫌这儿磕碜啦 医生
Oh, I know you're slumming it, doc.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, hey, hey, what's--what's wrong?
你崩溃的时候就会这样
You--you do this when you're spinning out.
-出 出什么事了 -我要用你的货车
-What--what--what's wrong? -I need your van.
我今天就得带卢卡去诊所
I'm taking Luca to the clinic today.
行 咱 聊聊
Okay, let--let's talk.
大多数非法移♥民♥不去
Okay, there's a reason why most TNTs
医院是有原因的
won't step foot in a hospital.
如果你走进去 找错了人
If you march in there and you talk to the wrong person,
就完蛋了 明白吗
you're screwed, okay?
我们得做个隐形人
We need to stay invisible.
不 我等够了
No, I'm done waiting.
每天都让卢卡处于危险之中
Every day puts Luca at risk.
如果我出了什么事怎么办
What if something happens to me?
如果出事了 老天保佑
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表