剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
Hey, you have a blessed day.
检查一下周围
Check all the perimeters.
一定要检查后面 知道了吗
Make sure you check the back gate, all right?
没问题
You got it.
我要检查一下四周
I'm making a sweep of the perimeter.
没事了
We're good!
这些都为了让他混♥蛋♥炸了我的车
All of this is for that ass who blew up my car?
你太担心了
You worry too much.
别担心 我给你买♥♥辆新车
Stop worrying. I'll get you a new car.
我们跟诺亚的交易会发大财的
This deal with Noah's gonna make us rich.
我们需要对所有库存进行
And we're gonna need an accurate count
准确清点
of all the inventory, all right?
明天五点出货
It ships out tomorrow at 5:00.
五点 不是吧
5:00, you serious?
那我们要忙通宵了 老大
Gonna take us all night, boss.
诺亚需要准确数据
Noah needs an accurate count.
你到底帮不帮我
What, are you gonna help me?
别给我偷懒 叫赫克特一起
You're getting lazy on me. Just call Hector.
赫克特
Hey, Hector.
赫克特
Hector!
伙计 别让我找到你
Dude, don't make me come find you.
你认识特尼的老板多久了
How long have you known about Thony's boss, hm?
不久
Not long.
你觉得我们应该拿钱吗
You think we should take the money
为了卢卡的手术费
to pay for Luca's surgery?
我知道这很难接受
Look, I know this is hard.
快一年了 我困在菲律宾
For almost a year, I'm stuck in the Philippines,
一点也帮不上卢卡
unable to do anything to help Luca.
现在有个陌生人主动要救他
And now some stranger is offering to save him,
我就应该这样接受吗
and I'm just supposed to be okay with that?
马可 别这样
Marco, don't do this.
她本来可以给我寄点钱 让我早点过来的
She could have sent me money to come here weeks ago,
可是她没有 这说明什么 啊
but she didn't, so what does that say, huh?
她跟他上♥床♥了吗
Is she sleeping with this guy?
她没有
No, she isn't.
别胡思乱想了 好吗
And stop getting all worked up, okay?
我知道 我也会这样
I know. I do it too.
可就是这样我们才会做一些后悔的事
But that's how we end up doing crap we regret later.
特尼跟犯罪分子混在一起
Thony's the one who's involved with the criminal,
你却担心我会做出什么事来
and you're worried about what I'm gonna do?
我唯一后悔的事就是让这事发生
The only thing I'm gonna regret is letting this happen.
马可 别说了
Marco, stop!
你...你以为这一切对她来说容易吗
You--you think everything has been easy for her?
特尼做的每一件事 都是为了你儿子
Everything Thony's done, she's done for your son.
你也需要这么做
And you need to do the same.
如果你想听我的
If--if you want my advice,
那就放下你的自尊
just put your pride aside
接受他的帮助
and hey, take the offer.
收到你的短♥信♥
Got your text.
怎么了
What's up?
除了你把脚放在我吃东西的桌子上
Besides your feet on a desk that I eat off of.
你猜我在哪儿找到的这些
Guess where I found these.
哪儿
Where?
帕尤特保留地附近一个农场
Oh, on one of the farms near the Paiute reservation.
阿曼·莫拉莱斯在那里储存的军♥火♥
Arman Morales has stored enough guns there
够发起第三次世界大战了
to start World War III.
该死 你不带搜查令就进去了
Damn it, you went in without a warrant.
是
Um, yeah.
但是现在我知道巴萨米安是怎么建立他们的帝国了
But now I know exactly how the Barsamians fund their empire.
你这顶愚蠢的帽子是让你缺氧了吗
Is that stupid hat you're wearing cutting off oxygen?
是这样 我听到阿曼和他的一个手下说话
Look, I overheard Arman talking to one of his lackeys.
他要把全部库存
He's selling the entire inventory
卖♥♥给一个叫诺亚的人
to some guy named Noah.
那是谁
Who's that?
我不知道
Not sure.
我联♥系♥了烟草火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局
看他们能不能确定那个人的身份
I'm checking with the ATF to see if they can get us an ID,
但是他们今天5点就要交易了
but this deal is going down today at 5:00.
好吗 一旦成交
All right? And once that happens,
你就再也找不到那批军♥火♥了
I mean, these guns will be in the wind.
那我们该怎么办 米勒
Well, what are we supposed to do, Miller?
你刚才说的这些 来源全都非法
Everything you just told me, you obtained illegally.
都不能用
We can't use any of this.
如果我们能阻止这次交易
If we can stop the deal,
那就能给你争取到时间去申请搜查令
that'll buy us some time for you to get us a warrant.
那你要怎么阻止
And how do you think you're gonna
今天下午的交易呢
stop a deal that's happening today?
瓜
Melons.
什么
What?
阿曼利用了特尼给我们虚假情报
Look, Arman used Thony to give us a bad tip.
谁说我们不能反过来将他一军呢
Who's to say we can't play that game of telephone in reverse?
Hey.
那个
So...
卢卡的病越来越重了
Luca is getting sicker.
我和我老公聊过了
So I talked to my husband,
如果你依然愿意
and if your offer still stands--
当然了
Yeah, of course.
钱很快就会有的
I'll have the money soon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不知道要怎么报答你了
I don't know how I'll ever repay you.
特尼 你不欠我什么的
Ah, Thony, you don't owe me a thing.
我这次行动很大程度上取决于你
You're a big part in how I'm pulling off this deal.
等卢卡做完手术
And once Luca has his surgery,
你就可以走了
you're free to go.
什么
What?
这是我最后一票
This is my last score.
结束之后 我就洗手不干
And after this, I'm getting out.
重新开始了
I'm starting over.
Oh.
我只是 需要跟我老婆说几句
I just--I just need to speak to my wife.
你有预约吗
Do you have a reservation?
我看到她了 没事的
I see her right there. No, no, it's okay.
糟糕 我老公来了
Oh no, this is my husband.
我看到她了 她在里面
I-I see her. She's back there.
先生 我说了这家俱乐部是会员制的
Sir, I told you this club is members-only.
我告诉他的是 我给你打工
I told him I was working for you.
马可 你来干什么
Marco, what are you doing here?
-我来见你老板 -你不能来
- I came to meet your boss. - You can't be here.
我想知道他是谁 还有他找我老婆干什么
I want to know who this guy is and what he wants with my wife.
-马可 别 -打扰一下
- Marco, stop! - Excuse me.
-有什么问题吗 -没有
Is there a problem here? No.
你就是特尼的老板吗
So you're Thony's boss?
对 我是阿曼
Yeah, Arman.
-你是 -特尼的老公
- You must be? - Thony's husband.
你给我老婆钱
What do you think you're gonna get
想换来什么
for the money you're giving my wife? Hmm?
没什么
Nothing.
卢卡是个好孩子
Luca's a good kid.
我知道
I know that.
但对你这种人来说有什么好处
But what's in it for a guy like you?
我这种人
A guy like me?
对 一个罪犯
Yeah. A criminal.
行了 马可 我都说了 他只是想帮忙
Okay, Marco, I told you, he just wants to help.
听着 如果我是一个你这样的父亲
Look, if I was a father in your shoes,
有人帮我 我肯定欣然接受 无论是谁
I'd take help in whatever form it came,
即便是我这种人
even from a guy like me.
我们回家再说
We'll talk about this at home.
马可
Marco.
你应该听你老婆的
You know, you should listen to your wife.
求你了
Please.
阿曼多 回答我 那他妈的是谁
Armando, answer me. Who the hell was that?
那是特尼的老公
That was Thony's husband.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表