剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
我要利用这一点
I'm gonna use that to my advantage.
阿曼
Arman--
你问过我是否信任你
You asked me once if I trust you.
那我问你 你信任我吗
I'm asking you now, do you trust me?
信
I do.
嘿 那边天气怎么样
Hey, how's the weather down there?
阳光明媚的 好的不得了
RENEE: Can't complain. Sun's shining.
看来是个适合突击的好天呢
Looks like a good day for a bust.
好吧 如果你能看到
Yeah, well, if you could see the digs
我正在做的事 你可能就会抱怨了
that I'm kicking back in, you might complain.
我们都准备去隔壁的套房♥
We're all set to go in the suite next door.
等着派对开始了
Just waiting for the party to start.
准备好动手就告诉我
Let me know when you're ready to roll.
有发现吗 -没有
Anything? - Nope.
什么都没有
Still crickets over here.
等一下
Hold on.
找到了
Here we go.
他们到了
RUSSO: There they are.
应该是现金吧
And that's got to be the cash, right?
没错 看来他还是出手了
Yep. Looks like our boy's playing ball after all.
等着看吧
We'll see.
我忘了说
Oh, I forgot to mention,
在38层给你开了间套房♥
a suite opened up on the 38th floor.
顶层的风景好的多
The view is much better from the top.
不对劲啊 看看酒店的其它摄像头
Something's not right. Pull up the other hotel cams.
套房♥层走廊 37 38
Suite level hallways first, 37, 38.
随意一点
Make yourself at home.
他们在那
RUSSO: There they are.
婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 他们换套房♥了
Son of a bitch. They changed suites.
别激动 米勒
AlI right. Take it easy, Miller.
我们可能看不见了 但他们还在这里
We may have lost visual, but they're still here.
这是38楼
That's the 38th floor.
房♥号♥是多少
GARRETT: What's the room number?
房♥号♥是多少 -3808号♥房♥
What's the room number? - It's 3808.
好 走吧
Okay, Let's go.
波旁威士忌 你的钱是这么花的吗
Bourbon. This is how you spend your billions?
听着 如果我们不减少碳足迹
Look, if we don't reduce the carbon footprint,
我们就没有未来
we're not gonna have a future.
亚美尼亚儿童正在挨饿
Armenian children are starving.
人们死在战火摧残的街道上
People are dying on war-torn streets.
他们的未来怎么办
What about their future? Huh?
重要的是我们要尽我们所能
What matters is we take care of everyone
照顾好每一个人
in whichever way we can.
没错
Yeah.
特拉维斯 请讲 兄弟
Travis, talk to me, brother.
我们都准备好了
We're all set.
蓄势以待 马上出发
Locked and loaded. Moving out now.
好了 走吧 走吧
MAN: AII right, let's go, let's go!
他们出发了 情况不妙
They're headed out. It's going down.
好的 收到
AlI right, copy.
我们出发吧
Let's roll out.
快走
AGENT: Let's go.
没错 哈亚克的儿子正在为
That's right. Hayak's son is fighting
他在阿塞拜疆的家乡而战
for his homeland in Azerbaijan.
那可是个崇高的事业
Well, it's, uh, certainly a noble cause.
为了拯救世界干杯
To saving the world.
我们是联邦调查局
AGENT: This is the FBI.
掉头 马上 走 走
TRAVIS: Turn around. Now. Go! Go! Go!
有突击搜查 我们中计了
It's a bust! We've been set up!
我们是联邦调查局
This is the FBI!
联邦调查局
ALL: FBI!
手举起来 手举起来
RUSSO: Hands up! Hands up!
把枪放在地上
GARRETT: Put the guns on the ground!
手举起来 -枪放地上
RUSSO: Hands up, hands up! - GARRETT: On the ground!
手举起来 身上有武器吗
AGENT: Hands up. You got any weapons on you?
手举起来
Hands up!
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
把他们带走
GARRETT: Take them away.
全带走
All of them.
轻点 伙计
Take it easy, man.
我说了轻点
Hey, I said take it easy.
快点 快走
AGENT: Come on. Let's go!
来吧 给我看看钞票
AlI right, baby. Show me the money.
怎么样
Huh?
搜索房♥间
Search the room.
钱不在这儿
The money's not here.
阻止所有客房♥服务人员离开大楼
Stop all the housekeeping staff from leaving the building.
马上
Now!
检查所有的手推车
Check all their carts.
好的 长官
AGENT: Yes, sir.
你一直说你有东西要给我
♪ You keep saying you've got something for me ♪
你说那是爱 但请你坦白
♪ Something you call love, but confess ♪
你做了不该做的事
♪ You've been a-messin' where you shouldn't have...♪
你拿到了吗
THONY: Did you get it?
你是说这个吗
You mean this?
600万美元怎么能装进这么小的东西里
How can $6 million fit in that tiny little thing?
数字货币
Cryptocurrency.
中大奖啦
Jackpot!
他们就会这么做
♪ That's just what they'll do ♪
总有一天这双靴子会
♪ One of these days these boots are gonna ♪
走到你身边
♪ Walk all over you ♪
走开
Go away.
那是你从证物里拿的吗
You took that from evidence?
就拿了一瓶
Just one bottle.
没人会找这个的
No one's gonna miss it.
行了
Come on.
这可是亿万富翁的波旁威士忌
It's billionaire's bourbon.
我们赢了 米勒
Just take the win, Miller.
我们抓到坏人了
We got the bad guys.
但是没有钱也没有录音
But with no money and no tape,
他们不会被关太久的
they won't be locked up for long.
你不会被关起来
You won't be locked up,
特尼也不会
nor will Thony.
你应该庆幸自己逃过一劫了
You should be grateful you got out of that one.
这意味着我还能继续上班吗
Does that mean I still have a job?
有你在身边会更有趣
It's more fun having you around.
我觉得这酒绝对被高估了
I'd say that's overrated.
你说啥都对
You would.
联邦探员米勒
PERSON: Special Agent Miller,
有人想见你
there's someone here to see you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是伊莎贝尔·巴萨米安 哈亚克的女儿
I'm Isabel Barsamian, Hayak's daughter.
听着 我希望你们知道我和我父亲的生意
Look, I need you to know that I have nothing to do
没有任何关系
with my father's businesses.
我可以把他所有的账本和税务记录都
I can go ahead and hand over all his books
交给你们
and all his tax records.
但你们要保护我和我丈夫的安全
But only if you promise to protect me and my husband.
一定是诺亚出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 我查过他的背景
Noah must have been a rat. I vetted him.
我以为他是清白的 我很抱歉
Thought he was clear. I apologize.
不止是他一个人
He wasn't the only one.
我女儿把我所有的账本都交给了联调局
My own daughter handed all my books to the Feds.
那从来都不是她的世界 哈亚克
Well, it was never her world, Hayak.
你说得对 阿曼
You were right, Arman.
现在全成了一团糟
It's all a mess now.
他们搜查了房♥子
They searched the house.
他们找到了塔里克的枪
They found Tarik's gun.
我那白♥痴♥儿子因谋杀被通缉了
Now my idiot son is wanted for murder.
还好他在阿塞拜疆
Thank God he is in Azerbaijan.
但是你还有我
Well, you know I got your back,
在监狱里面也一样
even on the inside.
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表