剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
他们在这什么也找不到
They're not gonna find anything here,
但相信我 你不会想让联调局
but trust me, you do not want the FBI to know
看到我笔记本里的东西
what's in my laptop, okay?
保持冷静
Just calm down.
在你律师到来前
You're gonna keep your mouth shut
一句话都不要讲
until your lawyers are with you, you understand?
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
我们会捞你出来的 兄弟
And we're gonna get you out of this, man.
好吧 过来 我需要你帮助
All right, hey, come on. I need your help.
那他呢 不能把他扔在这儿
Well, what about him? We can't leave him here.
让他静静 这对他有好处
It'll do him some good to stew on things for a while.
来吧咱们先回酒店
Come on, let's go. We're going back to the hotel.
你得去莱克西的房♥间拿点东西
I you need to get something from Lexi's room.
他女朋友不能拿吗
Why can't his girlfriend get it?
她出城了
She's out of town.
电脑如果落在联调局的手里人
If the feds get their hands on that laptop,
会对我们不利
it'll implicate us.
万一我被人抓到怎么办
What if someone catches me?
就说你在打扫房♥间 然后出来
Just say you're cleaning the room, then get out.
记住 你要先回大厅
And remember, you're gonna have to go down to the lobby,
然后再回酒店套房♥ 好吗
then back up to the hotel suites, all right?
2006室 快点行动
2006, Be quick.
莱克西·托雷斯 我们是联调局的 开门
Lexi Torres, it's the FBI. Open up.
你听到动静了吗
Did you hear something?
FBI.
莱克西·托雷斯 如果你在房♥间 请立刻现身
Lexi Torres, if you are here, show yourself now.
蕾妮
Renée.
我们走吧
Let's go.
Hey.
对不起
Sorry.
好的 当然
Right. Of course, yeah.
走吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
你拿到了吗
You got it?
没人看见你吧
No one saw you?
你这次算帮海亚克的大忙了
This will pull you a lot of favors from Hayak.
也帮我们成功脱困
You really got us out of a bind here.
我会在他面前为你请功的
I'll let him know what you did for us.
你想怎么处理他
What do you wanna do with him?
站起来
Get up.
快点 站起来
Hey, come on, get up.
你要对我做什么
So what are you gonna do now?
吸干我的骨髓 然后把我丢进沙漠吗
Drain me of my bone marrow and then dump me in the desert?
是这样吗
That the plan?
我会送你回家
I'm taking you home.
给我听着 混♥蛋♥
All right, listen, jackass.
我知道你在哪儿工作
I know where you work.
也知道你住哪儿
I know where you live.
懂我意思吗
You understand me?
Ah.
我妻子去做了个简单的手术
My wife went in for a simple procedure.
都说是个安全简单的小手术
They told her it would be safe and easy too.
小疝气手术 不足担忧
Small hernia operation, no big deal.
我看着她走进病房♥
I watched her walk into the patient room.
再也没能出来
And she never came out.
为你难过
I'm sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
医方的代表律师
The lawyers representing the hospital
也是这么说的
said they were sorry too.
医生也是
So did the doctors.
每个人都很难过
Everyone was sorry.
从那以后 我跟我女儿就不说话了
After that my daughter and I stopped talking to each other.
她一直说
She kept saying,
起诉医院并不能让她起死回生
"Suing the hospital isn't going to bring her back."
这都是我的错 真的
Ah, it was all my fault, really.
我当时很愤怒
I was just so angry.
对整个世界充满愤怒
Angry at the world.
你儿子摊上这种事
How can you not be so angry
你如何做到不愤怒
at what's happening to your son?
你如何能
How can you just...
心平气和地活下去
live your life without hating everyone?
只要儿子还在 我就得有希望
As long as I have my son, I have to have hope.
我妻子是我们家的主心骨
My wife was the glue in our family.
没有她
Without her--
该死 怎么回事
Oh, damn it, what happened?
轮胎爆了
Flat tire.
先靠边停车
Here, pull over to the side.
我想你应该不会换轮胎吧
Don't suppose you know how to change a tire?
我教给格雷丝很多
I made sure that Grace knew
汽车养护的基本知识
how to do general maintenance on a car.
我觉得父亲应该多教些
I think more fathers
类似的知识给女儿
should teach their daughters this stuff.
你♥爸♥从没教过你吗
Your dad never taught you?
我爸是个医生 在我出生前
Well, my dad was a doctor who died
就死在了红色高棉统治下
at the hands of the Khmer Rouge before I was born.
但我母亲总是说他很勇敢
But my mother never stopped telling me how brave he was
讲了很多他舍身为人的事迹
and how he would risk his life for others.
这就是我当医生的原因
That's why I became a doctor.
貌似比轮胎知识更有用哈
Guess that tops knowing how to change a tire.
我儿子
It's my son.
小家伙 你没事吧
Hey, peanut, you okay?
你能唱首歌♥哄我入睡吗 妈妈
Can you sing me to sleep, Mommy?
当然了 我怎么会忘呢
Of course. How could I forget?
把电♥话♥放在枕头上
Put the phone on the pillow.
好的 闭上眼睛
Yeah, and close your eyes.
好吧 我爱你
Okay. I love you.
你唱的那首摇篮曲
That lullaby you were singing.
我妻子也会唱给格蕾丝听
It was the same song that my wife would sing to Grace
哄她安心
whenever she got fussy.
她从小就更喜欢妈妈
She always loved her mama more than me.
还是个婴儿时就这样
Even when she was a baby.
掉头
Turn around.
为什么
Why?
我们回维加斯
We're going back to Vegas.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
我想帮你和你儿子
I want to help you and your boy.
好吗
Okay?
-谢谢 -嗯
-Thank you. -Yeah.
好好休息吧 宝贝
Get some rest now, baby.
-太好吃了 菲奥娜 -是吗
-That was amazing, Fiona. -Yeah?
跟我奶奶做的一样好吃
Yeah, just like my Lola's cooking.
整个房♥子都让我想起了她
This whole house reminds me of her.
连味道都一样
Smells the same.
我早说过 妈妈
Told you, Mom,
这房♥子闻起来就像个老奶奶
the house smells like an old lady's house.
-克里斯 -闭嘴啦
-Chris! -Shh, boy
没礼貌
Rude much?
我奶奶做饭很好吃 跟你妈妈一样
Well, my Lola was a great cook, just like your mom.
Mm-hmm. Mm!
-我可以再来一瓶吗 -好的
-Mind if I have another? -Oh, okay.
-啤酒是我的爱 -没问题
-I like my beer. -Yeah.
肝脏是不能捐献给你们了
So don't think you're getting my liver next,
早被酒精泡过了
'cause it's already pickled.
我还是想不通 特尼
I still don't know how Thony
是怎么说服你捐骨髓的
talked you into donating your bone marrow,
但感谢上苍 她做到了
but thank God she did.
如果连自己人都不管 我还是个人吗
Well, who would I be if I didn't help out my# kabayan?#
Mm-hmm.
我的菲律宾老乡
My Filipina sisters.
嗯 乔 我有个惊喜给你
So, Joe, I have a surprise for you.
不了不了 你的惊喜我可承受不了
No, thanks, I don't want any more surprises from you.
是个好惊喜
This is a good one.
我觉得你可能更喜欢
剧集 | 清洁工(2022) | 导航列表