剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Yep. He transferred out after the season.
是啊 那个赛季之后他就转出了
Uh, is he still at Wisconsin?
他还在威斯康星吗
Michigan.
密歇根
Anyway, they want you. The job is yours.
无论如何 他们要你 这份工作是你的了
No shit.
别扯了
Everybody in the division likes you.
部门里每个人都喜欢你
You have the support of Chief and, believe it or not,
局长支持你 还有 信不信由你
Deputy Chief, S.E.
S.E.副局长也支持你
You do a great job on the task force.
你在特别小组表现得很出色
How soon?
什么时候
Three weeks.
三周
Chief, S.E. is retiring in six,
S.E.局长六周之后退休
he wants you there three weeks with him
他想让你跟他一起干三周
before he hands over the reins.
然后他再交出大权
It's the Soviet Division,
那是苏联分部
everything gets done right.
那里总能把事办成
I've been thinking.
我一直在考虑
About Pastor Tim.
蒂姆牧师的事
I'm glad how it worked out.
真高兴是这个结果
It's a good job for him. He deserves it.
他很适合这份工作 他应该得到
Yeah? Yeah, he's a good person.
是吗 是啊 他是个好人
Alice, I don't know, but --
爱丽丝 我说不好 但是
I'm better because of him.
因为他 我变得更好了
Not church-better, but better-better.
不是教堂的那种好 是我自己更好了
That's probably true.
很有可能
He made you think about things
他启发你思考
that kids don't think about here.
一般孩子不会思考的事
Probably helped prepare you for...whatever comes.
也许他帮你为未知的未来做好了心理准备
I'm not interested in the church-y stuff anymore,
我对教堂的事不感兴趣了
but I still want to do the food pantry.
但我还想做食品救济
Yeah. That stuff is --
好啊 这件事
That stuff is really good.
这件事真的很好
Okay. All right.
好了 好了
You okay?
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah.
没事
Okay.
好了
You ready for the garlic yet?
你准备好放大蒜了吗
I have no idea.
我不知道
Yeah? Yeah.
就这样 就这样
Spread it around a little? Yep.
均匀铺开 对
Okay.
好了
All right.
好了
So...
那么
So...
那么
So, I'm thinking of leaving my job.
我在考虑辞职
Not the FBI. The department I'm working in.
不是联调局 是我工作的部门
Because of the thing with your boss's boss?
因为你上司的上司的事吗
Yeah. Kinda.
算是吧
It's...
它
That thing that my boss wanted me to work on,
我上司想让我处理的那件事
'cause it was gonna keep me on the job longer?
因为它会让我做这份工作再做得久一些
It turns out that's going to go on for a while.
结果那可能还需要点时间才能弄完
That's good, right?
那是好事 对吗
That you get to stay longer?
你能够留久一点
Yeah, but, no
是的 但是并不好
because I...
因为我...
Because I don't want to do it anymore.
因为我不想再干了
The kind of work that I'm doing.
我做的那些事
You know...
就是...
we're talking to someone.
跟人谈话
Getting information from them,
从他们那收集信息
and...it is risky for this person.
并且 对那人来说有风险
And I just --
我只是
I don't want to be responsible
如果出了什么事
if something goes sideways.
我不想为之负责
Would you be responsible, though?
但是你该为此负责任吗
I mean, isn't it that person's choice to talk to you?
难道不是那些人自己选择跟你谈话吗
Yes. Technically. But...
是的 理论上来说是的 但是...
sometimes it's hard for people to say no to what we offer,
有时候人们很难拒绝我们的提议
and they don't really know what it is they're getting into.
然而他们自己并不知道被卷入了什么情况
It just feels shitty.
这感觉很糟糕
I'm tired of feeling shitty.
我不想再继续感到糟糕了
What?
怎么了
You're a really good person, Stan.
你真是个好人 斯坦
Thanks.
谢谢
I wasn't fishing for... I know you weren't.
我说这个不是为了 我知道你不是
I just wanted to say it.
我想这么说而已
Not many people care like you do.
没多少人会像你这样在意
And I know that you've been feeling stressed,
我知道你最近压力很大
and part of me is really happy that you're leaving,
我私心里其实很高兴你要离开那里
but...
但是...
I can't help but think that your department
我忍♥不住会想 你的部门需要
needs someone like you who's not afraid to push back
像你这样当出现问题的时候
and stand up when something's wrong.
能站出来顶回去的人
And if you don't do it,
如果你不干了
who will?
谁来那么做呢
What's that?
怎么回事
My self-defense teacher got a little carried away.
我的防身术老师没收住手
Really?
真的
It's okay.
没事的
I mean, yes, but it was an accident.
意外而已
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Upstairs. And Henry?
楼上 亨利呢
He's at Chris's.
在克里斯家
You know...
你知道
This life that your mom and I have,
你和你妈妈的生活
it's not easy.
并不轻松
And I'm sorry...
我很抱歉...
I'm sorry you didn't get to grow up
我很抱歉你没能
with all the regular stuff,
在正常情况下长大
like just a dog
比如有条狗
or a boyfriend who lives across the street.
或者住在对面的男朋友
You should've had that.
你本该如此
Can we go and sit somewhere?
我们能找地方坐坐吗
I just took a drive.
我刚刚开车出去了
The recording I got from Kimmy's...
从金米家拿到的录音
I was gonna get rid of it.
我本来准备毁掉
Just pretend like it never happened.
假装没有发生过
I still think that...well, maybe that'd be better.
我仍然觉得...那样可能更好
But...anyway...
但是 随便吧
Breland got a promotion.
布里兰升职了
He's now head of the Soviet Division.
他现在是苏联分部的头了
Maybe they can find someone else to get the recordings.
或者他们能找到其他人去金米那儿
From Kimmy.
弄到录音
It's not just me having a hard time.
并不是只有我一人辛苦
It's you too.
你也是
The kids.
孩子们也是
We're allowed to have a life.
我们是可以有自己的生活的
I can't.
我不能
I just can't.
我办不到
The head of the Soviet Division?
苏联分部的头
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
This is why we came here.
这就是我们来这里的原因
Maybe you should stop.
或许你该收手
You need to keep getting the recordings.
你得继续拿录音
But other than that...
但除此之外
I think you should just stop.
你该收手
Run the travel agency.
经营旅游中介
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表