剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Okay. I guess.
还行吧
Doctor say I almost die.
医生说我差点死掉
Me and my mother go back to Soviet Union.
我和我妈要回苏联了
Your dad's not coming?
你♥爸♥爸不回去
No.
不
He check on me in middle of night.
他半夜来看我
Pretend I sleep
我假装睡觉
but I hear him.
但我能听到他
There was so much blood.
当时流了好多血
You looked...
你看上去
I'm sorry, man.
抱歉 兄弟
It was a stupid idea.
那是个馊主意
It work.
奏效了
Pasha say he no hurt himself no more.
帕夏说他不会再伤害他自己了
He just want to go back to Soviet Union,
他只想回苏联
but...I not know.
但我不知道
How can I know what he do now?
我怎么知道他会做什么
At hospital, they ask me what happen?
在医院 他们问我发生了什么
Over and over, what happen?
问了很多遍 发生了什么
I say, I not know,
我说我不知道
so they give me papers to read on suicide.
所以他们给我看关于自杀的文章
And depression.
还有抑郁症
This sign. That sign.
这个迹象 那个迹象
I not see how bad Pasha be.
我没发现帕夏情况有多糟
My fault.
我的错
All this. My fault.
这一切都是我的错
No. It wasn't your fault.
不 这不是你的错
You can't blame yourself.
你不能怪你自己
That's what they say at hospital.
他们在医院也是这么说的
Pasha tell me all time he hate it here.
帕夏总是跟我说他讨厌这里
And I not listen.
而我没听
I not listen him.
我没听他的话
I -- I never think
我从没想过
that life will be this bad.
生活会如此糟糕
I hope he doesn't do this in Soviet Union.
我希望他不要在苏联这么做
Because doctors there are not as good.
因为那里的医生没这里的好
They put him in hospital and they finished.
他们把他送到医院就完事了
Listen...I-I know it's not my place,
听着 我知道这话轮不到我说
but... your family needs you.
但你的家庭需要你
Is there not some way...
有没有可能
couldn't you f-figure out a way to go back, too?
你也可以想办法回去
No. It's...
不 那
It's not possible.
那是不可能的
It's not. Not after the way I leave.
不可能 在我那样离开后肯定不可能
To Communists, I am bad guy. Not them.
对共♥产♥党来说 我是坏人 他们不是
If I go back,
如果我回去
they throw me in jail to die like my father.
他们会把我关进监狱让我像我父亲那样死去
I no go back there.
我不会回去
Ever.
永远不会
Listen, Tuan,
听着 徒安
we're going to be sending our report soon.
我们很快就要寄出报告了
We're going to say great things about you.
我们会说你做的很好
If you want, we can say
如果你想 我们可以说
that you might be better suited
你也许更适合
to other kinds of work back in your homeland.
在你的祖国做其他类型的工作
Why would you say that?
你们为什么要那么说
I don't know, I thought you might want to...
我也不清楚 我以为你会想要
they might let you do something else.
他们也许会让你做其他事
If you want.
如果你想的话
It wouldn't make you look bad.
这不会对你产生负面影响
Your people would listen to us. I think.
你们的人会听取我们的建议的 我觉得
You could have a different life.
你可以过不同的人生
Please don't do that.
请别那么做
You should know I already sent my report on the operation.
我要告诉你们我已经递交了我的行动报告
I don't want you to be surprised.
我接下来要说的你们别惊讶
In my self-criticism,
在我的自省部分
I acknowledged the mistake I made
我承认了我在联♥系♥之前
in contacting my previous family in Seattle.
在西雅图的家庭这件事上所犯的错误
Tuan, that wasn't why we were --
徒安 我们不是因为这个
It's alright.
没关系
My organization will forgive me.
我的组织会原谅我的
I said that you both did a lot of great things
我还写了你们在行动期间
during our work together.
做得很好
But I had to point out there were certain lapses
但同时我不得不指出 在你们卧底期间
regarding your cover arrangements,
出现了好几处行动失误
which I told you about during the operation.
这些失误我在行动期间也都提醒过你们了
Yes, you did.
对 你是说了
I also put in my report
我的报告里还写了
that I believe the success of the mission
我认为这次任务最后
was risked at the very end,
之所以有失败的风险
because your commitment to achieving our goal
就是因为你们的对细枝末节的担忧
was overridden by certain petty bourgeois concerns.
远凌驾于完成目标的决心之上
We were afraid Pasha would die, Tuan.
我们是担心帕夏会死 徒安
But he didn't.
可他没死
I told you he wouldn't.
我说了他不会死的
Let me talk to him for a few minutes.
让我跟他聊一会儿
You can think whatever you want
我和菲利普的行动方式
about the way Philip and I work,
我们卧底的方式
or how we handle our cover.
随你怎么想
We were running multiple operations
这期间 我们还同时参与了
during our time here, not just one like you.
另外多项行动 不像你只有这一个任务
I'm sorry, but what I said was the truth.
我很抱歉 但我说的是事实
The people back home who aren't in the field --
议事者身在事外
sometimes they get what we do and sometimes they don't --
他们有时能理解我们 有时不能
but when you're in the field,
但任事者身居事中
you have to make split-second decisions --
你不得不当机立断
you don't always have the luxury
你不会总有余裕
of thinking things through every time.
把每件事想透彻的
I know that.
我知道
You should also know the Centre trusts us
你也应该知道中心相信我们
and knows we do our job extremely well.
中心知道我们能很好地完成任务
So whatever you put in your report
所以无论你在报告里写了什么
isn't a problem for us, Tuan.
都不会影响我们 徒安
Actually, I think it's important to be honest
其实 我也认为诚实地面对错误
about mistakes,
很重要
but acknowledging them
但是承认错误
doesn't always keep them from happening again.
并不能保证同样的错误不会再犯
And since we're being honest here,
既然我们开诚布公了
I think there's something you should know.
我认为有些事你要明白
You're not gonna make it.
你不会成功的
What do you mean?
你什么意思
It's too hard.
非常艰难
The work we do.
做这一行
To do it alone.
独♥立♥执行
Not for me.
我不觉得
You will fail.
你会失败的
Something will happen --
总会有纰漏
you'll get caught.
你会被抓
Or you'll die.
甚至被杀
One day it will all come crashing down.
总有一天 事情会出错
You need someone, Tuan. A partner.
你需要助力 徒安 一个同伴
To do this with, to get through it with.
一起行动 一起挺过去
A woman?
一个女人
Make them send you someone.
让他们给你派个人
Dad! Dad! I got in!
爸爸 爸爸 我被录取了
To St. Edwards. And I got the scholarship.
圣爱德华 我还拿到了奖学金
Chris got in too. She's already buying clothes and stuff.
克里斯也被录取了 她已经在买♥♥衣服了
Look,
听着
I'm -- I'm sorry
我 我很抱歉
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表