剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
You been praying?
你有祈祷吗
Sometimes.
有时候
The Deputy A.G. Asked me to tell you some news
副司法部长让我给你带话
he thought you'd like to hear.
说你应该会想知道
CIA is backing off Burov in Moscow.
中情局在莫斯科已经停止骚扰布罗夫了
That's the good news.
那是好消息
He also said he wants you
他还说
transferred out of counterintelligence.
希望把你调离反谍部
I told him I can't do that
我告诉他不行
because of an active operation.
因为还有进行中的案子
I briefed him on what you're running with Aderholt.
我向他汇报了你和艾德霍尔正在做的工作
How'd he take that?
他什么反应
Not great.
不太好
But I don't think our TASS contact
但是如果你突然消失了
would do so well
塔斯社的联络人
if you disappeared on her all of a sudden.
肯定不会太高兴
And the Deputy A.G. Is gonna back me up on that.
这点上副司法部长也是认同的
But after the operation?
但行动之后呢
Let's worry about that when we have to worry about it.
到时候再担心吧
There he is.
他在那儿
You want to get it now or come back at night?
你想现在去还是晚上再回来
Night.
晚上
Let's see where he goes next.
看看他接下来去哪里
I'm glad you came over.
很高兴你能来
It's been a rough day.
今天很累
Do you maybe wanna go see a movie tomorrow?
明天一起去看电影怎么样
I can't. Oh, no, sure.
不行 不行 是啊
Why even ask my girlfriend if she wants to hang out?
为什么还要问我女朋友她想不想约会呢
What about Saturday?
那周六怎么样
I have to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
Okay.
好的
Jesus, Paige.
天呐 佩姬
You don't --
你不
You don't know me, Matthew.
你不了解我 马修
I know you. Come on.
我了解你
You like to read.
你喜欢看书
You're really into church.
你很喜欢去教堂
That's not -- That's not what I mean.
不是这个 我不是这个意思
Okay, so what are you talking about?
好吧 那你说的是什么
All we do is make out.
我们两个做的事只有亲热
I don't want that anymore.
我不想再这样了
Okay. Okay, fine.
好吧 好的
We don't have to make out anymore.
我们不非得亲热
That's it, you're not gonna argue with me?
就这样吗 你不想跟我吵架吗
Do you want me to argue with you?
你希望我跟你吵架吗
No!
不
Look, what do you want me to say?!
那你想让我说什么
I don't know! Something.
我不知道 说点什么
Look, I'm not like my dad, okay?
我跟我爸爸不一样 好吗
If I -- If I did something wrong, then I'll fix it.
如果我做错了什么 我会改正的
I can't be your girlfriend anymore.
我不能再做你的女朋友了
What?
什么
I just -- I have too much happening, and --
我只是 我的事情太多了
So what? You're too busy for me.
然后呢 你太忙了没时间理我
Don't make this harder, okay? I'm sorry.
不要再为难我了 好吗 我很抱歉
No. Okay, just wait, just wait, okay?
不 好吧 等等 等等好吗
Let go!
放手
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hey, y'all. How you doing?
你最近怎么样
Who's she? Don't know.
她是谁 不知道
Let's go get it.
我们去弄清楚
I didn't think he was like that.
我没想到他是那样的人
You didn't buy his act, anyway.
反正你也不相信他
No, but there was something about him that --
是的 但是他有些地方
I thought that maybe...
我想也许...
You liked him.
你喜欢他
No, I didn't like him.
不 我不喜欢他
It's okay to care.
有感情也没关系的
No, it isn't, Philip.
有关系 菲利浦
Not for me.
对我来说有关系
Can you imagine?
你能想象吗
They'll plant this back home
他们要把这带回国内种植
and make better food out of it.
用它来改进我们的粮食
I feel like one of the guys in the posters.
我觉得自己就像是海报上的那些人
Perfect.
非常好
You wouldn't believe the instructions I have for this thing.
你都不能想象他们让我怎么对待这东西
I have to tend it like a baby.
我得像照顾婴儿一样照顾它
I've been thinking about Paige.
我一直在想佩姬的事
You did well.
你做得很好
She doesn't think the world owes her happiness,
她并没觉得自己必须要得到幸福
which is no small accomplishment growing up in this country.
在这个国家 这可是件不容易的事
Sometimes I think
有时候我觉得
that we've put too much on her. No.
我们给她的压力太大了 没有
She has a big heart.
她心很大的
She's not a quitter.
她不会轻言放弃
She'll find her way.
她会找到办法的
Gabriel, why are you leaving?
加布里尔 你为什么要走
It adds up.
有很多原因
Some of it's okay, Elizabeth.
有些事没关系 伊丽莎白
Some of it isn't. But it adds up.
但有些就不行了 事情总会累积起来
What are we gonna do without you?
没有你 我们可怎么办
Well, what about me?
那我呢
I have one cousin in Leningrad
我有个表亲在列♥宁♥格勒
and a nephew in Sverdlovsk. That's it.
还有个侄子在斯维尔德洛夫斯克 仅此而已
I leave late tonight.
我今晚就走
Send your husband to say goodbye.
让你丈夫来道别吧
Mom, I broke up with Matthew.
妈妈 我和马修分手了
I just -- I couldn't do it anymore.
我觉得不能再这样下去了
It wasn't fair to him.
对他不公平
How did he take it?
他怎么样
Not so great.
不怎么样
Have you ever broken up with someone?
你之前和别人分手过吗
Yeah.
当然
I know how hard that must have been.
我知道那有多难
I'm proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
My friend Ginny and I were driving
我和朋友金妮开车去
to Acadia National Park in Maine.
缅因州的阿卡迪亚国家公园
She's a hiker.
她喜欢远足
We stopped in Bloomington, Indiana,
我们在印地安那州的布卢明顿停下
'cause Ginny went to school at the U of I.
因为金妮在印地安那大学读书
And it was real hot,
那天热极了
so we went skinny dipping in the rooftop quarry.
所以我们就在填满水的废弃采石场里裸泳
And it was right there.
就在那里
It was right there where they shot that.
他们就是在那里拍的
What are you doing?
你干什么
What's going on?
你怎么了
Okay.
好吧
How'd you get to be so stupid, Cyril?
你怎么变得这么笨了 西里尔
I don't know.
我不知道
Guess I have a dumb hereditary or something.
这可能是遗传的吧
What's your excuse, Michael?
你又是什么理由 迈克尔
My boss...
我的上司
I thought I was gonna get fired the other day.
那天我以为自己会被解雇
What happened?
发生了什么事
Well, he called me in and told me...
他找了我 然后告诉我
There's this thing.
有这么一件事
I'd asked my boss's boss to make this thing happen.
我得找我上司的上司才能办成
I didn't know if he was gonna do it or not.
我不知道他是否会做这件事
He was really not happy about it.
他很不高兴
No one was.
没人高兴
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表