剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
What happened to you?
你过去的遭遇
No.
不会
Not ever?
从来不会吗
I mean, I guess sometimes I do.
有时候会吧
I feel like...
我感觉
I don't know how I could ever get over that.
我不知道要是我怎么能扛过去
Other things become more important.
有更重要的事情要做
Like your job?
比如你的工作
Partly. Yeah.
算是吧
And also you and Henry.
还有你和亨利
Do you like what you do?
你喜欢你的工作吗
I wish I didn't have to do it,
我希望不用做这些事
but I'm proud to help my country.
但我很骄傲能帮助祖国
If you didn't have to serve your country like this...
如果你能不以这种方式为祖国服务
what would you do?
你会做什么呢
I never thought about it much.
我从来没好好想过
Not ever?
从没有吗
I'd want to be a doctor.
我会做医生吧
Really?
真的吗
What's wrong with that?
有什么问题吗
You have no bedside manner, Mom.
你不会关怀病人 妈妈
That's true.
那倒是
But...I'd -- I'd do it somewhere
但 但我会去真正需要我的地方
they really needed my help.
来帮助他们
In the third world somewhere.
某个第三世界国家
Where maybe it wouldn't matter
在那里 就算我做得没那么完美
if I wasn't so... perfect at that.
可能也无关紧要
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表