剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
She's still scared. Yeah.
她还是很害怕 是啊
It's going to take her a while.
她需要时间
I told her I was raped.
我告诉她我曾被强♥奸♥
I just wanted her to know that
我只是想让她知道
she won't always be afraid.
她不会永远害怕下去
That's good.
你做得不错
Well, that's not one of her students' houses.
这可不是她某个学生的房♥子
Anything?
有什么发现吗
I can't get it.
拍不到
Over there.
那里
I can get it from there.
我能从那里拍到
It's a fifteen-minute walk
从她办公室到威斯康辛大道的阿曼德
from her office to Armand's on Wisconsin.
要走十五分钟
Straight shot it's fifteen minutes there,
直线距离的话 十五分钟去
fifteen minutes back.
十五分钟回
If she takes a detour...
如果她绕路
through Melvin Hazen Park.
通过梅尔文·黑曾公园
It's wide open.
公园是开放式的
You don't like the park, or Armand's deep-dish pizza?
你不喜欢这座公园还是阿曼德的深盘披萨
Okay.
好吧
She lives here.
她住在这里
Drops her son off at school
送儿子到学校
and walks from Massachusetts,
然后从马萨诸塞大道出发
past the National Cathedral...
通过国家大教堂
she crosses through a pocket park on her way.
在路上经过一个小型公园
She was pretty nervous.
她很紧张
I noticed.
我也注意到了
Let's get her off the street.
我们让她离开街道吧
Affair.
出轨
You think he's one of her students?
你觉得他是她的学生之一吗
I hope so.
我希望是
The man you photographed Evgheniya with
你照片中和叶夫根尼娅一起的那个男人
is an SIS-1 officer, Bruce Tabenor.
是秘密情报一处的官员 布鲁斯·塔边纳
Most likely going to be
他很可能成为
Deputy Chief of the CIA's Moscow station.
中情局莫斯科站的副站长
He's married, two kids.
他已婚 有两个孩子
The Centre will probably want her back in Moscow with him
中心很可能想让她和那个男人一起回莫斯科
so they can use the affair against him.
然后利用出轨之事对付他
Well, her son isn't doing well.
她儿子的情况不太好
And she's still furious at Alexei
她也还在因为阿列克谢将他们带到美国
for dragging them here...
而生气...
We'll talk to Tuan.
我们会告诉徒安的
We're close to the family now. So...
我们现在和这个家庭关系不错 所以
So where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I went home for a while,
我回去了一趟
spent time with my daughter and grandchildren.
和女儿 孙子孙女待了段时间
I hadn't seen them in years.
我有好几年没见他们了
The grandchildren didn't remember me.
小孩子们都不认识我了
I don't know what I expected.
我不知道自己在期待些什么
How are you?
你呢
You've had a lot going on lately.
你最近有好多事要处理
Things have settled down.
情况在好转
And Paige?
佩姬呢
I'm not asking for the Centre.
我不是代表中心问的
I'm just...asking.
我只是问问
Are you getting along?
你们还好吗
We are.
还好
Good.
不错
Paige is figuring things out.
佩姬慢慢想通了
What do you want for her?
你想让她做什么
I...want her to believe in something.
我想让她相信某种东西
I want her to care about things that matter.
我想让她在乎那些重要的事情
Her mother's daughter.
有其母必有其女
I guess.
也许吧
Is that what Philip wants too?
菲利普也希望这样吗
We don't talk about it much.
我们很少谈论这个话题
You don't agree?
你们意见不一致吗
We'll never see eye to eye on it.
这件事上 我们没法一致
How are you and Philip, otherwise?
除此之外 你俩还好吗
Things have been good.
都挺好的
It's Deirdre, leave a message at the beep.
我是迪亚德里 请在嘀声之后留言
Hi Deirdre, it's Gus.
迪亚德里 我是盖斯
Listen, um, I just wanted to call, and...
我只是想打电♥话♥
I know I haven't handled things, um, perfectly,
我知道我表现得不够完美
but...you're a really terrific woman,
但是你真的很好
and I-I really like you, and I know you know that...
我真的很喜欢你 我知道你也清楚这点
and I-I just didn't want to get off onto the wrong foot
我只是不想在我们初次见面的时候
when -- when we met.
留下不好的印象
And listen, I don't know how to say this,
还有 我不知道该怎么说
but I'm married.
但是我已经结婚了
And things haven't been going well,
而婚姻并不如意
and -- it's complicated...
情况很复杂
And I didn't want...
我也不想...
Gus?
盖斯
Thanks for picking up.
谢谢你接电♥话♥
...at least Evgheniya.
最起码要叶夫根尼娅
The key is she should want to go back,
关键在于她应该想要回去
think it's her decision.
认为这是她的决定
How do you know she'll keep screwing the guy,
你怎么知道她回到苏联后
once she's back in the USSR?
还会继续跟那家伙乱搞
Or that he'll keep screwing her?
或者是那家伙还会继续搞她
They may, they may not.
他们也许会继续 也许不会
That's the Centre's problem once they get her back there.
一旦她回去了 那就是中心的问题了
There's these kids at school.
学校里有些孩子
Real assholes.
非常混♥蛋♥
They're assholes to me too.
我也很讨厌他们
But one of them kind of likes me.
但是他们其中有一个喜欢我
We're in gym together.
我们一起去健身房♥
If I got in with them...
如果我能和他们混熟...
they could make things really bad for Pasha.
他们可能会给帕夏找找麻烦
Bad enough that his mother
麻烦到能让他妈妈
will want to take him home to Moscow?
把他带回莫斯科吗
I'm the only friend he's got.
我是他唯一的朋友
If I'm not there as much,
如果我不在他身边
and these guys start coming after him?
同时这些家伙又去欺负他
Maybe.
也许吧
They might just switch his school.
他们也许只会让他转校
If he's miserable enough...
如果他足够悲惨...
It could work.
他就会回莫斯科
Okay.
好吧
All right. We'll be back Thursday.
好吧 我们星期四回来
I'm flying to Sydney,
我要飞去悉尼
he's doing the Paris route again.
他还要回到巴黎
Hey, listen,
听着
I think you guys need to be here more.
我认为你俩需要更常来这
It hasn't been a problem yet, but...it will be.
现在还没问题 但是总会出问题的
Okay.
好的
Thanks for letting us know.
谢谢你告诉我们
See you Thursday.
周四见
Let's go for a walk.
我们去散个步吧
It's freezing out. I know.
外面太冷了 我知道
So, what is it?
怎么了
Matthew?
是马修吗
It's fine, I'm fine.
没事 我没事
He was just a boy.
他只是个男生罢了
I-I don't even want to be with him.
我都不想和他在一起
It's silly.
太蠢了
No, it isn't.
不是的
I mean...
我是说
Do you still think about it?
你还会想那事吗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表