剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
And when my boss called me in,
当上司找到我时
he told me
他告诉我
the thing I pissed everybody off asking for,
我提出的那件让所有人生气的事
well, they did it, it happened.
他们去做了 办成了
Which, I don't even know if he knew the part about --
我甚至不知道他是否知道那部分
Forget about that part.
别管那部分了
Anyway,
总之
then he told me the bad news is his boss --
然后他告诉我坏消息是 他的上司
my boss's boss -- is so pissed, he wants me fired.
我上司的上司很生气 想炒了我
Well, can he do that?
他有权那么做吗
Just because you did that?
因为你做的那件事
He can pretty much do what he wants.
基本上 他想做什么就能做什么
But not yet.
但现在还不行
Turns out, there's this other thing that I'm involved with,
结果 我参与的另一件事
and my boss kind of used my involvement with that
我的上司用那件事
to keep me on.
保住了我
For now.
暂时是这样
Or maybe longer, I don't know.
或许能持续更久 我不知道
Well, good, right? Yeah.
这是好事 对吗 没错
Thanks.
谢谢
Paige broke up with Matthew.
佩姬和马修分手了
Well, thank God.
感谢上帝
How is she doing?
她现在怎么样
I think okay.
我觉得还好
I mean, so-so.
我是说 不坏
Gabriel leaves tonight.
加布里尔今晚走
Did she tell you?
她告诉你了
Yeah.
对
Paige, I'm --
佩姬 我
I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I have to go right back out.
我得赶紧走了
Work?
工作吗
Gabriel's leaving.
加布里尔要走了
I -- I have to see him.
我得见见他
Tell him I said goodbye.
替我向他道别
Scoot over.
挪过去点
Paige, I know how you feel.
佩姬 我知道你的感受
Like you're different from everyone else, right?
就好像你和其他人都不一样 对吧
It's like a million times worse than that, Dad.
比那还要糟糕几万倍 爸爸
I felt that way before any of this.
在这些事情之前我就感受到了
Well...
好吧
I still think you're...
我还是觉得你是个
a beautiful girl.
美丽的女孩
And ...
还有
in time,
总有一天
you'll get used to these things.
你会适应这些事的
Thanks, Dad.
谢谢 爸爸
I'm sorry you're leaving.
很遗憾你要走了
Really.
真的
That's good of you to say.
你能这么说挺好的
We've had our ups and downs.
我们也经历过起起落落
I'm glad it's all ending on this --
很高兴最终能以
you know, something good.
好事收尾
I doubt we'll ever see each other again.
可能我们不会再见面了
What's this thing Elizabeth's doing
伊丽莎白在精神病专家办公室
in the psychiatrist's office?
做些什么
She got us some information on people
她在给我们搜集
who are part of a well-organized opposition
一些反对我党且组织精密的
to the party at home.
反对派的情报
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗
You said when you were younger, you did...
你说过在你年轻的时候做过
...terrible things.
很可怕的事情
What things?
什么事
When you signed up,
当你加入我们的时候
how much did you know about what we did
你知道我们在战前和战后
before and after the war?
做过些什么吗
People were talking about it.
人们都在谈论
What did you think? I didn't.
你怎么想 我不去想
I didn't ask questions.
我没想过要问问题
Well, it was bad.
那些事很糟糕
It was worse than you could imagine.
比你能想象的要糟糕很多
People were shot,
人们在集中营
worked to death in the camps.
被枪杀 劳♥改♥至死
Some were counterrevolutionaries.
有些是反♥革♥命♥份子
But some...
但有些人
Some hadn't done anything.
有些人什么都没做过
Just people.
只是普通人
I did it too.
我也这么做过
Why?
为什么
To set an example. I, uh -- who knows?
杀鸡给猴看 谁知道呢
The organization was filled with people
组织里都是吓坏了
who were scared and confused.
又搞不清状况的人
But not you? No.
但你不是其中之一 是的
I believed I was acting
我认为
in the service of a higher purpose.
我是在为更崇高的目标而奉献
But I was just scared.
但我其实也很害怕
It was terrible, terrible times.
那是非常可怕的年代
And a lot of us --
我们中很多人
a lot of us didn't make it either.
很多人并没有熬过去
I have to go.
我得走了
Is Stan Beeman's new girlfriend one of us?
斯坦·比曼的新女友是我们的人吗
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
You're losing it, Philip.
你失去理智了 菲利普
That's not an answer, Gabriel.
那不是回答 加布里尔
No.
不是
It's possible the Centre wouldn't tell me
有可能中心考虑到了你会这么问
because they knew you'd ask me this question.
所以没有告诉我
As far as I know, she is not one of us.
就我所知 她不是我们的人
You were right about Paige.
佩姬的事 你是对的
She should be kept out of all this.
不该把她牵扯到这些事里来
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表