剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I never heard of this before.
这种事我闻所未闻
How can person do that?
怎么会有人做这种事
Now he hate school even more.
现在他更讨厌学校了
He don't want to go ever.
他再也不想上学了
Every day we fight to get him out of house.
每天我们都得努力让他走出家门
I'm so sorry. I --
我很抱歉 我
Tuan always sort of had an easy time with friends.
徒安和他的伙伴们相处一直很好
You know him, he's...got that personality.
你也知道 他的那种性格
Didn't get it from me or Brad.
倒不是我和布拉德遗传给他的
He's just positive.
他很乐观
And I think that made things easier for him.
我想正是这点让他易于和同伴相处吧
Well, Pasha not that way.
但是 帕夏不是那样
No.
是的
But, you know, I-I know a lot of kids
但是 我知道很多孩子
who have gone through that sort of thing.
都有类似的经历
Most kids at some point. And it does get better.
大部分孩子都经历过 会好起来的
What if not?
万一好不了呢
What if just worse?
万一情况更糟了呢
Oh my God. It's so bad.
我的天啊 这太糟了
I know.
我明白
No. Not just Pasha.
不 不只是帕夏的事
I...
我
one of my student... we -- we have sex.
我有个学生 我们做♥爱♥了
I was so mad at Alexei. We fight, fight all time.
阿列克谢气死我了 我们整天吵架
And with my student,
而我的学生
was so nice and easy and fun and...
那么温柔 随和 有趣
But now Alexei -- he try. He try not fight.
但现在阿列克谢 他在努力避免争吵
He try be nice to me.
努力对我好
For Pasha, he say we must be strong.
为了帕夏 他说我们必须坚强起来
I feel bad all time now.
现在我感觉糟透了
What do you want to do?
那你想怎么做
I want make none of this happen.
我希望这一切都没有发生
I want my family be happy.
我希望我的家庭能幸福
Then fight for that.
那你就要为之而战
I think you'd be fantastic at it.
我觉得你会很擅长的
Well, we'll never know.
谁知道呢
I told him if he sang one song. Just one.
我跟他说哪怕他就唱一首 就一首
Then he could come to my softball games.
然后他就能来看我的垒球比赛了
Hey. Give up. I am never doing karaoke.
放弃吧 我绝不会唱卡拉OK的
I-I'm with you.
我也是
There -- There's not enough alcohol in the world...
把我灌多醉也不可能
Well, that leaves you, Elizabeth.
那就只剩你了 伊丽莎白
Well, still.
总之呢
We should do dinner again soon.
我们再约次晚饭聚聚吧
Maybe next week? That --
下星期怎么样
There's that new Indian on Sycamore.
梧桐街新开了家印度餐厅
Um, I actually have to head home next week.
其实我下星期得回家一趟
Yeah. Well, the -- the week after?
那再下个星期
For sure. Definitely.
好啊 一定
Great. Yeah.
很好
All right. We'll see you then.
很好 我们到时再见
Great. Okay.
太棒了 好啊
Okay. Good night.
好 晚安
Bye. See ya. Bye. Good night.
再见 再见 晚安
Okay.
好了
Why does this bother you so much?
你为什么这么在意这件事
It just does.
我就是在意
The Centre has nothing to do with them, come on.
中心和他们完全没关系 好吗
And so what if they do?
就算有又怎样
I don't want Stan to be...like Martha.
我不希望斯坦 像玛莎那样
You're in the dark.
你在黑暗中
So what do you do?
会怎么做
You hold out your hands.
你会伸出你的手
Makes sense.
情理之中
You don't want to bump into anything.
毕竟你不希望撞上什么
But if someone turns on the light
但假如有人打开灯
and there's nothing there, do you feel stupid?
你发现那儿什么也没有 你会觉得自己傻吗
You probably look pretty stupid.
你可能看上去很蠢
If you'd felt something, would that have made you smart?
但如果碰到了什么东西 会让你显得聪明吗
The point is when you're walking in the dark
关键在于当你在黑暗中行走时
you don't know the answer,
你并不知道答案
but you have an instinct for how to move forward.
但你有着前进的本能
The instinct is neither right or wrong.
本能无所谓对错
It just is.
它就是如此
We're all machines.
我们都是机器
Say hello to the machine sitting next to you.
向坐在你身边的机器打声招呼吧
Because that's what you are. Machines.
因为你就是机器
Go ahead. Say "Hello."
来 说声你好
Hello.
你好
Your lives are mechanically programmed --
你们的生活就像是机械的程序
stimulus, response -- stimulus, response --
刺♥激♥ 反应 刺♥激♥ 反应
stimulus, response.
刺♥激♥ 反应
But if we're nothing more than machines
但是如果我们只不过是台机器
programmed to respond to stimuli,
被编程好了去对刺♥激♥做出反应
what are we to make of the notion of enlightenment?
那我们要怎么理解什么是启蒙
Enlightenment is knowing the truth,
启蒙就是洞悉真♥相♥
accepting that you are a machine.
承认你就是机器
You should go out. Get some air.
你应该出去走走 呼吸点新鲜空气
What?
怎么了
Look, what he wrote about you, Paige...
他写的关于你的东西 佩姬
you know, I-I still go to these EST meetings sometimes...
我有时还会去自我实现小组
and they make you think about the hard stuff in life...
他们会让你去思考生活中的困境
things that you've asked.
你曾经问过的一些事情
Like how did we end up doing this.
比如我们怎么会做这一行
One of the things they say... is who you are as a kid...
他们说 我们不必坚持做
you don't have to stay that way.
小时候的那个自己
Some of what he wrote...
他写的那些东西
it's like...about who I am.
是关于我是谁
Who he thinks I am.
他是如何看待我的
It doesn't matter what he wrote.
他怎么写的并不重要
Well, something was true about it.
有些东西他写的很对
You know that.
你知道的
Even if he was to write something that's true a little bit...
就算他写的有一点点对
so what?
那又怎样
He doesn't know who you are.
他并不真正了解你
You could change his whole life
你可以改变他的整个人生
and he'd never even know it.
他却永远不会知道
We can't make him take the job.
我们没法强迫他接受那份工作
We'd just be giving him an opportunity.
我们只是给他一个机会
That you know he'll want.
你知道他想要那个机会
More or less.
差不多吧
Henry knows what he wants.
亨利知道他想要什么
He's still a kid.
他还是个孩子
It's not like he wants to get drunk and do drugs.
不是说他想要酗酒或是吸毒
It -- It's nothing bad.
不是那种坏事
He knows there's a better place for him.
他知道哪里对他更有帮助
I think he'd be better off.
我觉得他会过得更好
Henry's...
亨利他
He's different.
他不一样
Running low on beans.
豆子快没了
Uh, the black ones?
黑豆吗
Red.
红豆
Got it.
好的
I think about the people who need this stuff,
我想到需要这些东西的人们
standing in line for food...
排着队领♥取♥食物
makes me feel pretty lucky.
让我觉得自己好幸运
I think you are.
你的确是
Look where you've come in the last year,
想想你这一年经历了什么
how much you've grown.
你成长了多少
You are definitely moving in the right direction.
你绝对在进步
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表