剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
about Burov.
布罗夫的事情
In San Francisco, we had a guy.
在旧金山 有这么一个人
Offered him a lot, but nothing.
给他提了许多条件 他没接受
We found out he was having an affair.
我们发现他有了外遇
He was a sensitive type,
他是一个很敏感的人
couldn't handle his wife finding out.
被他老婆发现就糟了
We just had to drop that we knew.
我们只能告诉他我们知道了
That was enough. We had him.
就够了 我们抓住了他的把柄
Still gave him everything we offered.
还是按当初说好的条件做了
He ended up with a boatload of cash.
最后他拿了超级多的钱
And the family?
那他家人呢
His family's still together.
他们还在一起
He and his wife are U.S. Citizens with new names
他和他老婆是美国公民 只是有了新名字
and a split-level in Tucson.
和图森的一处房♥产
I think his son's a lawyer.
他儿子好像是个律师
All's well that ends well. Yeah.
结局好就好 是啊
We blackmailed the shit out of him,
我们狠狠敲了他一笔
and everybody wound up happy.
皆大欢喜
Number's on the fridge.
号♥码在冰箱上贴着
We're around the corner, so don't hesitate to call.
我们就在街拐角 有事就给我们电♥话♥
It's just dinner.
只是吃顿晚饭
She'll wake around 9:00.
她9点左右醒
Give her a bottle, change her,
给她喂瓶奶 换个尿布
and then she'll go back to sleep.
然后她就会接着睡了
If she doesn't?
如果她没睡呢
Panic.
那就坏了
There she is!
你来了
Oh! I just forgot one thing.
我还忘了件事
We really appreciate it, Paige.
真的很感谢你 佩姬
Sure.
没事
Alice is a little nervous.
爱丽丝有点紧张
I get it.
我明白
So, you and your mom coming to the food pantry Thursday?
那你和你妈周四来食品救济吗
She wouldn't miss it.
她肯定会来的
She likes us doing it together.
她喜欢我们聚在一起
That's great.
太好了
She's really trying, Paige.
她真的很努力了 佩姬
Yeah.
是啊
No, I mean it.
不 我说真的
The -- the things I deal with with families --
我处理过的家庭问题
I'm not saying it's the same as yours.
我不是说和你们的情况一样
No one's is the same as mine.
没有哪家的情况会和我家一样
You'd be surprised how many people feel that way.
很多人都会这么说
This might help you understand them a little bit.
或许这会有助于加深你对他们的了解
Marx? I thought he hated religion.
马♥克♥思♥ 我以为他讨厌宗教
Uh, h-he did.
的确是
But he was pretty great on class and poverty.
但他在阶级和贫穷方面贡献很大
Are these your notes?
这些是你的笔记
It's from college.
大学时写的
Here.
看这个
"Labor is therefore not voluntary but coerced.
"因而劳动不是自愿的 而是强迫下的
It is therefore not the satisfaction of a need.
因而它无法满足需要
It is merely a means to satisfy needs external to it."
只是满足需要的一种外部手段"
What?
什么
All right, j-- Read the book.
没什么 就 看书就好了
Okay. All right.
好了 行
We better go before she changes her mind.
趁她还没改变主意 我们走吧
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Hi, Deirdre. It's Gus Alexander.
迪亚德里 我是格斯·亚历山大
Uh, from the gym.
我们在健身房♥见过
Yeah. Yeah.
对 是的
Uh, I'm -- I'm gonna be in town for a few days.
我要进城待几天
Is there any chance, uh, you'd be free for dinner?
你有空一起吃个晚饭吗
Yeah. Oh, me too, but you got to eat, right?
我也是 但你总得吃饭的对吧
Oh. Oh, well, no.
没什么
I-I know all about a big -- a big presentation.
有重要的汇报要做 我懂的
How about this --
要么这样吧
I call you when I get in,
我到了再给你打电♥话♥
and I'll -- I'll just, um, hope for the best.
希望到时候会有好消息
Okay, great. Yeah.
很好
Okay. See you.
好 再见
When I was a kid, we, uh -- We had a feeder out back,
小时候我们那儿有个饲鸟器
and I -- I'd just -- I'd just sit there and watch.
我就会...坐在那儿盯着看
Hummingbirds, woodpeckers...
蜂鸟 啄木鸟
Woodpeckers are crazy.
啄木鸟简直就是疯子
Why?
为什么
Do you know where they keep their tongues?
你知道它们的舌头平时放在哪儿吗
No. Where?
不知道 哪儿
Their head? Yeah.
脑袋里 对
Yeah, they have these really long tongues to get the bugs.
他们啄虫子的舌头非常长
That's why they're banging their heads
所以它们才整天都在
against the trees all day -- to make holes for the tongue.
用脑袋撞树 它们要给舌头凿洞
Yeah. They have to store it somewhere, right?
它们总得有个地方装舌头 对吧
So it -- it wraps around the top of their head on the inside.
所以说 那舌头就在脑袋里一圈圈绕到顶上
That's crazy. Yeah.
这也太扯了 是啊
I always imagine the moment
我总是在想象
it comes out.
舌头伸出来那一刻的样子
It must feel good, right?
一定很爽 对吧
I guess so! Yeah.
我估计也是 对
Wait.
等一下
Wait. Wait.
等等
Too fast?
进展太快了吗
We -- we can go slower.
我们...也可以慢一点
I like you.
我喜欢你
Great.
很好啊
I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
But Oh, you, uh
但是... 你是不是
You don't have a boyfriend, do you?
你是不是已经有男朋友了
No. No, I don't.
没有
But I am a bad planner.
但我太不会安排时间了
Um, I have work tonight.
我今晚还有工作要做
I'll be back next week.
我下周还会回来
Can I see you then?
我们能到时候见吗
let me think about it.
我考虑一下
Yes, please.
你一定要来
Agent Beeman.
比曼探员
Sorry, I only have a few minutes.
抱歉 我只有几分钟时间
Uh, that's all I need.
几分钟就够了
You remember three years ago
你还记得三年前有一名叫做
when that KGB officer was killed -- Vladimir Kosygin?
弗拉基米尔·柯西金的克格勃特工被杀的事吗
He was kidnapped by a group of FBI agents
一群联调局的探员绑♥架♥了他
and then shot in cold blood.
并将其残忍♥地枪杀
For now, it doesn't really matter who took Kosygin or why.
现在带走柯西金的人是谁以及原因都不重要了
I shot him.
是我枪杀了他
Once.
一击致命
In the back of the head.
射中后脑勺
You killed him?
是你杀了他
Yes.
没错
And...what?
然后呢
You want to be arrested, prosecuted?
你想让自己被抓 被指控吗
What happens next, that's up to you.
接下来发生什么完全取决于你
But if the CIA uses the tape I made to blackmail Burov,
但是如果中情局利用我录的录音勒索布罗夫
I will go public and confess.
我会站出来认罪
The U.S. Government killing innocent people,
美国政♥府♥杀害无辜的人♥民♥
splashed across the world's newspapers.
这个消息会散布世界各地的报纸
I swore an oath to uphold the Constitution, Agent Beeman.
我发誓遵守美国宪法 比曼探员
Unlike you, I haven't forgotten what that means.
我不像你 我没有忘记它的意义
I'm guessing you'll keep quiet like the rest of us.
我想你会像我们其他人一样保持缄默
And you will find a way to make sure
你也会想办法确保中情局
the CIA leaves Oleg Burov alone.
不会再找奥列格·布罗夫的麻烦
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表