剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
How was school?
学校怎么样
Fine.
不错
Hey, don't fill up.
别吃东西了
I'm making lasagna.
我在做千层面
Who's home?
谁在家
Just me.
只有我一个人
Dad's at work.
爸爸在工作
Henry is with Doug.
亨利和道格在一起
Doug? I haven't heard that name in a while.
道格 我有段时间没听过这个人了
I know. Suspicious, right?
是的 有点疑惑 是吗
I'm thinking girlfriend.
我觉得是女朋友
Henry?
亨利
Well, he's always on the phone.
他一直在打电♥话♥
Have you heard anything?
你有听说什么吗
Well, I know he talks to a girl named Kira.
我知道他和一个叫基拉的女孩聊天
Kira...
基拉...
But I've also heard "Wendy."
不过我也听到过"温迪"
You guys have been traveling a lot.
你们最近一直不在家
It's what we were talking to you about --
我们在处理跟你说过的
the, uh, grain thing.
粮食的事情
We're, um, developing some new sources,
我们发现了一些新的线索
and unfortunately, it takes some travel to get to them.
但是不幸的是 那些线索都在外地
You go separately, though.
但是你们分开行动了
Sometimes we need to
有时候我们需要
get to know different people.
认识一些不同的人
So, who are you getting to know?
那你认识了谁
A scientist.
一个科学家
Someone who knows a lot about this stuff.
他很了解这件事
So, he doesn't know who you really are?
那他知道你的真实身份吗
No.
不知道
So who do you say you are?
那你告诉他你是谁
A salesperson.
一个售货员
What do you sell?
卖♥♥什么的
Women's clothing.
女装
Do you use a different name?
你用了别名吗
Yeah.
是的
What is it?
叫什么
Brenda Neill.
布兰达·尼尔
Brenda Neill?
布兰达·尼尔
What's so funny about that name?
这个名字很好笑吗
I don't know, it just -- It's weird.
我不知道 只是听起来很奇怪
I would be scared of someone finding out.
我很害怕有人发现你的身份是假的
Yeah, I guess a lot of its just, um, confidence.
是 关键在于你要有自信
Listen -- Uh, when I was at Pastor Tim's babysitting...
听着 我在蒂姆牧师家做保姆的时候
I found his diary.
我发现了他的日记
Paige I just thought that
佩姬 我觉得
if I could find that lawyer's name...
如果我能找到那个律师的名字
No. ...with the tape
不 那录音带
No, no, no. I know.
不 不 不 我知道
It's too dangerous.
这太危险了
They were out.
他们都出去了
What if they came back?
如果他们回来了怎么办
I would have heard their car.
我会听见他们开车回来的声音
Paige, you can look different
佩姬 在你做完这样的事情之后
after you've done something like that.
你的神情也许会和原来不一样
You can sound different.
声音也有可能不一样
H-He just writes about people from the church.
他记下来的都是教堂里的人
He uses their initials.
他用的是姓名首字母
I could figure out who most of them were.
大多数人我都能猜出来是谁
Did he write anything about us?
他写过关于我们的事吗
Not that I saw.
我没看到
Listen,
听着
I understand what you were doing,
我知道你想做什么
and it was smart, and it was brave.
这很聪明 也很勇敢
But, Paige, if there is any slip,
但是佩姬 如果出现一丁点失误
if they sense anything from you,
如果他们从你身上发现任何蛛丝马迹
Alice wouldn't come to us next time.
爱丽丝下次就不会来找我们了
She would go straight to the FBI.
她会直接去找联调局
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
But I was there, not you.
但是当时在场的是我 不是你
Welcome to John F. Kennedy International Airport.
欢迎来到约翰·肯尼迪机场
Taxi.
出租
Going through his things.
翻他的东西
If she even looked nervous...
如果她表现出紧张...
How did you leave it?
你怎么跟她说的
I told her it was crazy and dangerous
我告诉她这很疯狂而且很危险
and she could never do it again.
她不能再这么做了
Okay.
好吧
Did she get it?
她听进去了吗
I hope so.
希望吧
What?
怎么了
She just...
她只是...
What?
只是什么
If there was something on him with a parishioner...
如果真有东西说他和某个教♥徒♥有什么事...
Elizabeth No, no I know,
伊丽莎白 我明白
but it's interesting, right?
但是这事很有意思 对吧
I mean, who knows what goes on with the good pastor?
谁知道老好人牧师背后在干什么呢
What about Kansas?
堪萨斯那边怎么样
It was fine.
还行
I don't want to talk about it.
我不是很想谈这事
Why?
为什么
Because it's...
因为那...
What?
什么
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该怎么说
He's...nice.
他人很...好
He likes birds and hiking.
喜欢鸟类和远足
He's funny.
人很风趣
You like him?
你喜欢他
I have to sit there with him while he makes his jokes.
他开玩笑的时候我得坐在那儿听
The guy's laughing while he's trying to
他在试图让一个国家陷入饥荒
starve an entire country.
竟然还笑得出来
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表