剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
and they forced him to live in the United States.
他们强迫他在美国生活
They find him, they find the note,
等他们找到他 看到遗言
they'll take him back.
他们会带他回去的
Either way...
不管怎样
Even if he dies, Evgheniya will leave Alexei
就算他死了 叶夫根尼娅也会离开阿列克谢
and go back to the Soviet Union.
自己回苏联
If he lives, she'll bring him back home like he wants.
如果他还活着 她会如他所愿 带他回家
Do you think it's going to work?
你觉得能成功吗
It could.
有可能
Pasha could also end up dead.
也有可能帕夏会死
Okay.
好吧
Call Pasha, tell him not to go through with it.
给帕夏打电♥话♥ 告诉他别那么做
What?
什么
If his parents answer, make sure they look for him,
要是他父母接电♥话♥ 就让他们找他
just in case he already did it.
以防他已经割腕了
What are you talking about? This is -- this is gonna work.
你们说什么呢 这会成功的
I know this family.
我了解这家人
We don't have time for this, make the call.
我们没时间了 快打电♥话♥
You're gonna blow the whole operation.
你会毁了整个行动的
We can do it without this.
不让他割腕也能成功
I didn't realize that Pasha was the priority here.
我怎么不知道这次行动最重要的是帕夏
Call.
打电♥话♥
You said I needed to do something. I did it.
你说我得有所行动 我做了
Brad?
布拉德
Honey,
亲爱的
please...
求你了
Car's there, as soon as you turn.
车就在那 一转弯就能看见
Go back to the house.
回屋里去
Listen to him. Please.
听他的吧 求你了
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表