剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, people can't listen in to your conversations.
别人听不见你说的话
You hungry? Nah.
你饿了吗 不饿
Me and Stan stopped off at Kentucky Fried Chicken.
我和斯坦中途去了肯德基
I'm gonna go write this while it's still fresh in my head.
我要趁着还记得的时候写下来
Okay.
好吧
Who the hell knows.
谁知道呢
I think it looks like her.
我觉得像她
Think Stan wants Henry to join the FBI?
你觉得斯坦想让亨利加入♥联♥调局吗
Maybe.
也许
Matthew certainly isn't cut out for it.
马修完全不是那块料
He could clean up and go straight
他可以等到年级大点
when he gets older.
重新开始
I think the die's cast with that one.
我觉得是没希望了
Well he's not getting Henry. No.
他别想把亨利拉进去 没错
Do you think Paige wanted us to see those photos?
你觉得佩姬想让我们看到这些照片吗
I don't know.
我不知道
She already told us.
她已经告诉我们了
But maybe she wanted to see us
但是也许她想看着我们
read them right in front of her.
在她的面前看这些照片
Or she was just moving too fast.
要不然就是她进展太快了
Her husband. He's an ophthalmologist.
她的丈夫是名眼科医生
What does she do?
她是做什么的
She's a nurse. Works part-time now.
她是个护士 现在做兼♥职♥
They have two daughters.
他们有两个女儿
One lives in Portland, Oregon, the other in Boston.
一个在俄勒冈州波特兰 另一个在波士顿
She takes a drawing class.
她在学画画
What else?
还有什么
She volunteers at a free clinic in Southie.
她在南面一家免费诊所里做志愿者
Takes care of her granddaughter two days a week,
一周有两个早上
in the morning.
照顾外孙女
She's made a nice life for herself.
她的生活过得不错
How did we find her?
我们怎么找到她的
When the Red Army took back Dyatkovo,
红军夺回迪亚特科沃的时候
Anna Prokopchuk wasn't there.
没找到安娜·普罗科查克
Turns out she was in a hospital in Germany...
后来发现她在德国的一家医院里...
getting treatment for a venereal disease,
接受性病治疗
which she got from sleeping with too many Nazi officers.
因为她和太多纳粹官员发♥生♥关♥系♥
We didn't know it until last year.
我们去年才知道的
Since then we've been tracking down medical records
之后我们就一直在纳粹档案里
in the Nazi archives,
搜寻医疗记录
looking at women with venereal diseases
查看在德国医院里
in hospitals in Germany.
患有性病的女性
They found a woman named Natalya Konina...
他们找到一个叫娜塔莉亚·柯妮娜的女人
her height and age
她的身高和年龄
were a close match to Anna Prokopchuk.
和安娜·普罗科查克很接近
And Konina married John Granholm.
柯妮娜嫁给了约翰·格伦霍尔姆
So, Konina is Prokopchuk,
所以柯妮娜就是普罗科查克
or someone who was the same height and age
或者某个在二战末期和她
as she was at the end of the War.
身高年龄一样的人
Yes.
是的
I'll get these to the Centre.
我会把这些交给中心
"The hallowed halls of the Federal Bureau of Investigation
"联邦调查局的神圣大厅里
are abuzz with activity
一番忙碌的景象
as agents struggle to keep our country safe
探员绞尽脑汁保护我们国家的安全
from threats both foreign and domestic."
抵御来自国内外的威胁
Laying it on a -- a little thick if you ask me.
要我说 有点过分恭维了
It's amazing there. It's the FBI.
那里太棒了 那可是联调局
You have, like, the best job in the world.
你有世界上最棒的工作
Sometimes.
偶尔
Well, what's not great about it?
有什么不好的地方
Well, uh...
这个
The FBI is basically...
联调局基本上
You know, I can't explain it to you, Henry.
我不能跟你解释 亨利
Because I don't trust you.
因为我不信任你
You don't trust me?
你不信任我
No. I'm not allowed to.
是的 我不能信任你
You are the greatest kid in the world,
你是世界上最棒的小孩
but I have to think of you like you could be a spy.
但我必须假设你可能是间谍
That's what the FBI is like.
联调局就是这样
So...are you allowed to trust anybody?
那你能信任任何人吗
Some people trust their wives.
有些人信任他们的老婆
I didn't trust mine.
我不信
I have no idea why.
我也不知道为什么
Well, what about your kids?
那你的孩子呢
Not really.
也不
That sucks.
真糟
Yup.
是啊
Natalie Granholm.
娜塔莉·格伦霍尔姆
And they're sure it's her?
他们确定是她吗
It just says to go ahead.
只说了可以行动
They saw the same pictures we saw.
他们和我们看到的是同一张照片
I think it looks like her.
我觉得看上去像她
Don't you?
你不这么觉得吗
Maybe.
有可能
But I want to be sure, before...
但在此之前 我想确认
I can't just get this order from them
我不能就只是服从命令
and do whatever they say.
他们说什么就做什么
I'm not just...
我不只是...
We talked about this.
我们谈过这件事
We'll make sure.
我们会弄清楚的
Okay.
好
Valentina Ivankova.
瓦伦蒂娜·伊万科娃
She is reporter.
她是记者
Any reason they're moving her?
她的调动有什么原因吗
I don't know.
我不知道
What was Yuri's relationship like with her?
尤里和她是什么关系
Did he seem to take any kind of special interest in her
最近几个月 他对她有没有产生什么
in the last few months?
特殊的兴趣
Not really.
没什么
She's the same with him like with everyone.
她对他和对别人都一样
Okay. Great.
很好
That's all good.
就这些
Just keep noticing stuff, just like that.
请继续留意这一类事情
Okay.
好的
So, how's the little man?
孩子怎么样了
So good.
很好
No trouble with him.
没什么问题
So sweet.
特别可爱
And how about that guy? Gennadi?
那个人呢 叫根纳季的那个
Have you seen him again?
你还在跟他约会吗
Yes.
是的
I likes him. Even more.
我喜欢他 甚至更喜欢了
You know, he was a very big hockey player,
他是个高大的曲棍球运动员
but he doesn't think he's too...important.
但他又不会...妄自尊大
And he likes me too.
而且他也喜欢我
Well, good.
那很好
Sounds great. Yeah.
听着不错 是啊
But you know,
但是
you have to be careful with him too.
你对他也要多加小心
I know.
我知道
Goodbye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Not one sound.
别出声
I don't have much money.
我没多少钱
You can have what there is.
我有的你们都拿走吧
I-In my purse. In the kitchen.
我的钱包在厨房♥里
Take it.
拿走吧
All of it.
全拿走
This isn't about money.
我们不是为了钱来的
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表