剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
What do you want?
你们想要什么
The truth.
真♥相♥
About what?
什么的真♥相♥
Anna Mikhaylovna Prokopchuk.
安娜·米哈伊洛芙娜·普罗科查克
Who...? You tell us.
谁 我们还要问你呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know who this person is.
我也不知道这个人是谁
She's you.
她就是你
What?
什么
No. You have wrong person.
不 你们认错人了
My name is Natalie Granholm.
我的名字是娜塔莉·格伦霍尔姆
I-I don't know this person --
我...我不认识这个人
I never met this person, I never heard this name before.
从来没见过她 也没听说过这个名字
I can show you.
我可以证明给你们看
It's in my pocketbook, okay?
就在我的钱包里
My driver's license. You can see for yourself.
我的驾驶证 你们可以自己看
You -- You see I'm not this Anna,
你们要明白我不是安娜
I'm not this person, whoever she is.
我不是这个人 不管她是谁
Where were you born?
你在哪里出生
Russia.
苏联
Y-You think I knew this person from Russia?
你觉得我在苏联认识这个人
What can I say?
我能说什么
I haven't lived there for forty years.
我有四十年没在那里生活了
Where in Russia?
苏联哪里
Wh-Where "What?"
什么哪里
Where are you from?
你来自哪里
Sevsk.
萨沃斯科
You're lying.
你在撒谎
About what?
哪方面
Everything.
所有事
I don't understand...
我不明白
Your life is a lie.
你的生活就是个谎言
Why are you saying such things?
你为什么这么说
I don't know what you're talking about,
我不明白你在说什么
who you're talking about...
你说的这个人是谁
Who are you?
你们到底是谁
You were born in Dyatkovo.
你在迪亚特科沃出生
No, no.
不 不
I was born in Sevsk.
我在萨沃斯科出生
I've never been to Dyatkovo.
我从没去过迪亚特科沃
But you know it.
但你知道那里
It wasn't that far from where I grew up.
那离我家乡不远
I-I never been in Dyatkovo.
我从没去过迪亚特科沃
My name is Natalie Granholm.
我叫娜塔莉·格伦霍尔姆
I was... I was Natalya Konina.
我曾经叫娜塔莉亚·柯妮娜
You -- You mistaken.
你们搞错了
Please. I swear.
拜托 我发誓
I-I-I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know this person, this Anna, whoever she is.
我不认识这个人 这个安娜 不管她是谁
Prokopchuk.
普罗科查克
Anna Mikhaylovna Prokopchuk.
安娜·米哈伊洛芙娜·普罗科查克
Who is she?
她是谁
What did she do to you?
她对你们做了什么
You think she's me?
你们觉得我是她
No, you -- you -- you mistaken.
不 你们搞错了
I swear you mistaken.
我发誓你们弄错了
My name is Natalie Granholm.
我叫娜塔莉·格伦霍尔姆
From Sevsk.
来自萨沃斯科
I'm -- I-I -- It's not me.
我 我不是她
I swear it's not me.
我发誓我不是
I am a wife, I'm a mother, I'm a grandmother.
我是一名妻子 母亲 外祖母
I lived in this house for twenty-five ye--
我在这个房♥子住了二十五年
You're a traitor!
你是个叛国♥贼♥
You betrayed your own people! No. Never.
你背叛了你的同胞 不 我没有
You slaughtered your own people.
你屠♥杀♥了你的同胞
That's not true. Young boys
那不是真的 少年
- No. - Soldiers --
不 士兵
Brave men who were fighting, unlike you --
那些勇敢战斗的人们 不像你
You took them to the edge of town
你把他们带到了城外
and you shot them and you dumped them in a pit.
你杀了他们 然后把他们丢进坑里
No, never, never. I --
不 从来没有 我
You did this over and over again, we know --
你做了一遍又一遍 我们知道
You have the blood of over a thousand soldiers on your hands.
你手上有成千上万士兵的鲜血
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I'm Natalya Konina. From Sevsk.
我叫娜塔莉亚·柯妮娜 来自萨沃斯科
You know what you are?
你知道你是什么吗
You're a monster.
你是个禽兽
You want to know who we are?
你知道我们是谁吗
You alright?
你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
You believe her?
你相信她吗
She's lying.
她在说谎
Even if it is her...
即使是她
What?
什么
You think...she's changed?
你认为她变了吗
You're not going to fool us.
你别想糊弄过去
We know who you are,
我们知道你是谁
and we know what you've done.
也知道你干了什么
What are you going to do?
你们想干什么
Wait.
等待
For what?
等什么
Your husband.
你的丈夫
He should be home soon.
他一会就应该到家了
John? Why?
约翰 为什么
You think he knows something about this woman?
你们认为他知道和这个女人有关的事
He's never been to Russia.
他从没去过苏联
He -- He cannot tell you anything...
他什么都不知道
He's a good man.
他是好人
It's all true, what you said.
你说的都对
I'm Anna Prokopchuk.
我是安娜·普罗科查克
From Dyatkovo.
来自迪亚特科沃
I betrayed my country.
我背叛了我的祖国
Yes, yes, yes.
是的 是的
I betrayed my people.
我背叛了我的人♥民♥
Friends, neighbors -- I killed them all.
朋友 邻居 我杀光了他们
I deserve to die.
我该死
You can kill me.
来杀了我吧
John did nothing, he knows nothing.
约翰什么都没做 他什么都不知道
Just kill me.
杀了我吧
Then go.
然后走吧
Sit down.
坐下
Tell us what you did.
告诉我们你做了什么
I killed people.
我杀人了
Innocent people.
无辜的人
Where?
在哪
Dyatkovo.
迪亚特科沃
Why?
为什么要杀人
I worked with the Nazis.
我与纳粹合作
Where? Where...?
在哪 在哪
Where did you murder them?
你在哪杀人的
In Dyatkovo.
迪亚特科沃
Where?
在迪亚特科沃哪里
Edge of -- Edge of the town, like you said.
像你说的那样 城外
Exactly where?
再具体点
What side of the town?
哪个方向
I don't remember,
我不记得了
it was far away, long time ago,
太久以前的事情了
I... I-I can't remember.
我想不起来了
But I did it.
但是我确实杀了人
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表