剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
Being with him only makes me feel worse, though.
但和他在一起只让我感觉更糟
I don't know if it's because...
不知道是因为
...Matthew's not right for me or...
马修不适合我 还是...
What?
什么
If I'm just -- I'm --
还是我...
I'm already so screwed up that...
我的生活已经一团糟
maybe I'm just -- I'm meant to be alone.
或许我注定要孤单一人
He used Irina's code?
他用了伊丽娜的密♥码♥
For an emergency meeting with Philip.
想要和菲利普紧急会面
I've been tracking every signal Philip gets
自从米沙失踪后 我一直在追踪
since Mischa disappeared.
菲利普所接收的信♥号♥♥
So, he wants to see his father.
他想见他的父亲
All right.
好吧
How did he get here?
他怎么来的
I'm sure it wasn't a walk in the park.
肯定不容易
He's unstable.
他是不稳定因素
Are we talking about Mischa or Philip?
我们是在讨论米沙还是菲利普
The boy.
米沙
He's already been in trouble for speaking out against the war.
他因为公开宣称反对战争已经惹麻烦了
It's a complicated war, Claudia.
这是一场复杂的战争 克劳迪娅
He fought in it. He's not mentally ill.
他也曾为之战斗 他不是精神病
His mother defected, he got himself arrested,
他妈妈叛逃 他被捕
and now he's come here to see a father he's never met.
现在他来看望他从未见过的父亲
I doubt he's stable.
我怀疑他的稳定性
He's his son.
他俩可是父子啊
Who he's never seen.
可却从未见过面
He's too risky.
风险太大了
You don't trust Philip.
你不相信菲利普
It's not about me.
不是我
He already has
他的档案里
entries in his file that don't look good.
已经有不好的记录了
How do you think the people at the Centre are going to feel
你觉得等中心的人听说菲利普要见
about a meeting between Philip and his wayward son?
他那任性的儿子的时候 他们会怎么想
Shouldn't that be Philip's decision to make?
这不应该由菲利普来决定吗
And when he tells Philip
还有当他告诉菲利普
he was put in a psychiatric institution
他曾因认为阿富汗战争是个笑话
because he thinks the war in Afghanistan is a joke.
而被关进精神病院
What happens then?
又会发生什么
You care about him.
你在乎他
We both do.
我也在乎他
But he's...
但是他
shaky.
不坚定
Elizabeth on line three.
伊丽莎白在三号♥线
Thanks.
谢谢
Is everything okay?
都还好吗
Yeah. Yeah.
还好
Is...everything okay with you?
你那边...都还好吗
Y-- Yeah.
是的
I miss you.
我想你了
Me, too.
我也是
I've been, um -- been having these memories of my childhood.
我最近一直想起一些小时候的事
Of -- Of what?
什么事
My father bringing home food and clothing.
我父亲把食物和衣服带回家
S-So good things?
那么 算好事
I don't know.
我不知道
Yeah, I guess.
可能吧
Did he bring home other things?
他还带了其他什么东西吗
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Yes?
你好
This -- is Stacey McAllister.
我是斯泰西·麦卡利斯特
There is an appointment available tomorrow --
明天早上十一点
11 A.M., Bess Truman Park.
贝丝·杜鲁门公园见
Uh, say again?
能重复一遍吗
11 A.M., Bess Truman Park.
早上十一点 贝丝·杜鲁门公园
All right?
好了吗
Y-Yes.
是的
To old scars and new skin.
敬新朋和旧友
How long were you in for?
你结婚多久
12 years. You?
十二年 你呢
Seven.
七年
Collateral damage?
家人
Just me.
就我一个
How about you?
你呢
Stan's better with the youngsters.
斯坦更会带孩子
Well, Matthew's been raised right.
马修被教育的很好
Um, excuse me.
你好
Can we have the check, please?
请给我们账单好吗
Um, wait -- o-one for the road?
等等 再喝一杯再走
Not for me -- early aerobics class tomorrow.
我不行 明早还有健身课
Right.
好吧
I forgot.
我忘了
Um, I'll -- I'll be right back. Okay.
我马上回来
Work's been...
最近工作有点...
He mentioned it. Vaguely.
他隐约有提到过
He's a good guy.
他是个好人
He puts his whole heart into everything.
全身心投入所有的事
Just can't win them all.
只是并不能事事如意
So, I shouldn't run for it?
所以我应该放弃他
Nah.
不
Didn't think so.
我也不这么认为
As long as he doesn't root against the Kings,
只要他不反对皇室
he's in the clear.
就没问题
All right. Okay, see you tomorrow.
行 就这样 明天见
Thank you. Good night, guys. All right.
谢了 晚安 晚安
You want to get something to eat?
你想吃点什么吗
No, thanks.
不用 谢了
You want to go to the mall or something?
你想去逛街之类的吗
Not really.
不太想
Are you tired of me?
你觉得我很烦吗
What?
什么
We haven't been alone in almost two weeks.
我们两个星期都没怎么见过面了
We've both been busy.
我们都挺忙的
We live across the street from each other, Paige.
我们彼此就住在马路对面 佩姬
Where is this coming from?
为什么突然说这个
D-Do you want to break up with me?
你想和我分手吗
I--
我
I'm scared.
我很害怕
Of what?
怕什么
I like you. A lot.
我喜欢你 很喜欢
But...
但
I've never had a boyfriend before.
我之前从没谈过恋爱
I don't know how to do that.
我不知道怎么经营
Yes, you do.
不 你知道的
Perfect.
完美
I don't think I've ever seen someone
我还从没见过有人
make a s'more inside before.
在火堆里做斯莫尔
But that's the whole reason to have a fire place.
不然要壁炉干什么
Oh, yeah. Voilà.
给你
So, Peace Corps, Egypt, cooking exotic foods,
你参加过和平队 去过埃及还会做各国食物
science, sex...
科学 性
Well, life's short.
及时行乐
What is it that you do, exactly?
你到底是做什么的
Well, right now, I'm working on saving the world.
目前呢 我正致力于拯救世界
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
You know, when I, uh -- when I was in the Peace Corps,
那个 当我 当我还在和平队的时候
I traveled around and saw children dying
我四处游历 看到孩子们
because they didn't have enough to eat
因为食物不够而死去
because half their crops were lost
因为收获时节之前
before they could be harvested.
他们一半的庄稼都没了
But if there was a grain
但如果能有一种谷物
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表