剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
all the travel, and... I warned her.
能四处飞 我警告过她
Now I'm on the road four nights a week,
现在我每周有四晚都在飞机上度过
and I have to wear these tight, tight uniforms,
我得穿这些紧身制♥服♥
and I can't gain any weight.
不能长一点肉
And she has to work for jerks like me.
她还得为我这样的混♥蛋♥工作
With. We don't technically work for the pilots.
和你们工作 严格来说我们不为飞行员工作
Can I have some more stew, please? It's really good.
能再给我点炖汤吗 很好喝
Yes.
当然
Leave him alone.
别管他
English, English, English.
说英语 英语 英语
Good thing you don't work for Aeroflot.
还好你不在俄航工作
The planes are dirty,
飞机很脏
the passengers are unhappy, and planes crash.
乘客不开心 还会失事
Well, just like the whole country --
就跟整个国家一样
dirty, unhappy, and crashing.
肮脏 不开心 处于崩溃
Loesha, mm? What? It's the truth.
洛沙 怎么 本来就是
You want food, you stand in line.
想买♥♥东西得排队
Do you see any lines for food here? No.
你在这看到谁排队买♥♥东西吗 没有
You go to store, they have so much of everything.
他们的商店里应有尽有
It's a beautiful sight. You choose.
画面很美 任你挑选
You would not believe what you see in Soviet Union.
你不会相信苏联的情况
That bad?
有这么糟吗
We share apartment with three families.
我们和另外三个家庭共享一间公♥寓♥
We share toilet, bathroom.
共用一个卫生间 一个浴室
You want phone, you pay bribe. You wait for three years.
想装电♥话♥就得贿赂 等上三年
Phone breaks, you - - you bribe.
电♥话♥坏了 得贿赂
Heat breaks, you - - you bribe.
暖气坏了 还是得贿赂
What did you do there?
你在那儿是做什么的
Complain. Same like here.
抱怨 和在这一样
I am a consultant to your Department of Agriculture.
我是你们农业部的顾问
And I tell them everything
我跟他们讲了
about the broken system in the Soviet Union.
关于苏联残破体系的一切
Matthew's getting out of the shower.
马修马上就洗完澡
He should be down in a sec.
很快就会下来
Is Henry coming?
亨利来吗
In a minute.
稍后就来
Where's he been lately?
他最近都去哪儿了
Just, uh, busy with school.
学业繁忙
I don't want to embarrass you or anything, but I just - -
我不想让你觉得难为情 但我
I just wanted to say, it was tough for Matthew
我只想说 马修刚开始在这边
when he started spending more time here,
住的时候并不顺利
and you guys made it a lot easier, so...
你们让一切变得容易了很多
Maybe your parents should move in.
或许你父母应该搬过来
We can be one big, happy family.
我们可以组成一个快乐大家庭
Maybe they can move in, and I can move out.
或许他们可以搬进来 我就可以搬出去
Oh, are they being a pain in the ass?
他们是不是很烦人
Well, you know how parents are.
你知道家长都什么样子
I've heard.
有所耳闻
Uh, dinner should be ready in five minutes.
晚餐大概五分钟后好
Your hair's wet. I know.
你头发湿了 我知道
I like it.
我喜欢
Hello?
大家好
Henry!
亨利
Come on in.
进来吧
Hey, why don't you guys set the table?
你们去摆好餐具吧
Okay. Yeah. Great.
好的 好
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
He talk, he -- he --
他一聊天就...
Gets excited?
变得激动吗
Yes. Men all like to talk.
对 男人就是爱说话
Oh, he champion.
他是话唠冠军
How do you like it here?
在这里还适应吗
Different.
不太一样
But, um,
但是
at home, not bad, like Alexei say.
在家还行吧 就如阿列克谢说的
It's not easy being in a new place.
适应新环境确实不容易
I was really worried about Tuan --
我过去也很担心徒安
uprooting him in the middle of a school year
学期读到一半
and bringing him some place new,
硬是被我们带到新的地方
with us working so much.
加上我俩工作又繁忙
At least you're home if Pasha needs you.
至少帕夏需要你的时候你都在家
Yeah, but I want work.
也是 但我想工作
You no like your work?
你不喜欢你的工作吗
Oh, I don't know. I do like it sometimes, I guess.
怎么说呢 有些时候还挺喜欢的吧
I don't mean to complain.
我也不想抱怨
I get to read a lot on long flights, which is kind of nice.
长途航♥班♥上我有很多时间阅读 这点挺不错
Ah, I like read.
我喜欢阅读
I want to get job in library,
我想在图书馆找个工作
but, ugh, English, no good.
但是...英语不太行
Your English is good.
你英语说得不错
Pasha, too, no good English.
帕夏也是 英语不好
Tuan good boy.
徒安是个乖孩子
First friend, Pasha.
他是帕夏的第一个朋友
Well, he'll get good practice, talking to Tuan.
是啊 他和徒安聊天可以练习英语
Tuan, um, uh, speak, um, English before?
徒安以前就会说英语吗
No. He spoke Vietnamese.
不 他以前说越南话
When we adopted him, he didn't speak any English.
我们收养他的时候他一句英语都不懂
Oh. Uh, how old -- how old is --
他是几岁...
He was 10.
他当时十岁
So it takes time.
这需要时间
Pasha will learn.
帕夏也能学会的
I hope.
但愿如此
Not happy.
不开心...
Pasha...
帕夏他
don't want go to America like father.
并不像他爸那样想来美国
It's hard to see them like that.
看到他们这样挺难受的
I know.
我懂
Tuan really struggled in the beginning, too,
徒安一开始也很辛苦
but you just have to be patient.
但你得有耐心
He'll figure it out.
他自然会适应的
You will, too.
你也是
We're studying tomorrow afternoon.
我们明天下午要一起学习
I'll make it at his place.
我会约在他家
Good.
很好
How do you do the lights?
灯你打算怎么办
Well, right now, I assume that someone sees you both leaving,
现在的话 我想有人看见你们离开了
so I just turn off the lights.
所以我会把灯关掉
On other nights, I'll stagger them.
其他晚上 我会分开关灯
I'll do the living room and kitchen
我会在睡觉前一小时
an hour before I go to bed,
关掉客厅和厨房♥的灯
then your bedroom lights after that.
然后再关你们卧室的灯
Great. See you Tuesday.
很好 周二见
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Can't wait to have dinner with that family again.
等不及和那家人再吃顿饭了
Yeah.
是啊
Sorry he had to wait in line to eat.
真不幸他得排队领食物
He's old enough to remember
他这个年纪应该还记得
having nothing to wait in line for.
那些什么都领不到的日子
My mother used to make a soup from a few onions,
我妈妈以前常用几片洋葱做汤
nothing else.
其他什么都没有
It was really just hot water.
那真的只是热水而已
After the war, my mother always said she wasn't hungry.
战争过后 我妈妈总说她不饿
I knew...
我明白
but I ate everything.
但我还是都吃了
She was so thin.
她那么瘦
We'll get another chance to go home.
我们还会有机会回家的
Wasn't the right time.
当时时机不合适
What's the right time?
什么时候才合适
What are you reading?
你在读什么
Cookies? Was that your dinner?
你晚饭就吃的饼干吗
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表