剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
as a way to get back at them.
来报复他们
The thing is, this guy, he didn't do anything.
问题是这人 他没有做什么事
The opposite.
正好相反
I don't see putting him at risk
我不想将他置于险境
so we can go after some other people.
好让我们去对付一些人
Revenge isn't that important.
复仇没那么重要
And I don't think it would be to Frank.
我想对弗兰克来说并不重要
He would want revenge.
他会想要复仇的
Hi, Henry.
亨利
Can I talk to you guys for a second?
我能和你们聊聊吗
S-Sure. Everything okay?
当然 出什么事了吗
S-So...you know
你们知道
how I've been doing really well at school recently?
最近我学习成绩不错对吧
We sure do.
是的
My friends have been, too.
我朋友也是
My new friends. Like Chris.
我的新朋友 比如克里斯
And she's going to this great high school next year
她明年要去一所叫
called St. Edwards.
圣爱德华的高中
It's in New Hampshire.
在新罕布♥什♥尔州
Her brother's a junior there.
她哥哥在那上高一
Her dad went and her uncle.
她爸爸 叔叔都是从那毕业的
Her whole family.
她们家都是
So, is it a religious school?
是宗教学校吗
No, no.
不是
It's -- It's just called that.
只是叫这个名字而已
And I want to go there.
我也想去那
It's in -- It's in New Hampshire?
是在 在新罕布♥什♥尔州是吗
Right, but it's a boarding school,
对 但它是一所寄宿学校
so I would live there during school,
所以学期中我需要住在那儿
and then I'd come home vacations.
放假再回家
And when would this start?
什么时候开学
Next fall.
明年秋天
W-- Uh, what -- what --
那 那
what's wrong with -- with the high schools here?
这儿的高中有什么不好吗
Well, like Paige's: they're not that serious,
和佩姬上的那所差不多 学风不够严谨
kids mess around,
同学只知道疯玩
and it would be hard to get the teacher's attention.
这样我很难让老师注意到我
Well, there are private schools here.
那这儿也有私立学校啊
But, w-- isn't it expensive?
等下 学费不贵吗
I mean, p-p-private schools cost a fortune.
要上私立学校得花一大笔钱
Yeah, but at St. Edwards,
没错 但是在圣爱德华
I can probably get a scholarship.
我可能会拿到奖学金
I sent in an application.
我已经递交了申请了
Already? Without telling us about it?!
已经 没和我们商量就申请了
Okay, look.
听着
It's not like I can go and not tell you.
我又不可能瞒着你们直接去
You have to, like, say yes.
我总需要你们的同意
Henry, wait. Okay. Let's just --
亨利 等下 让我们
Let's slow this all down for a second.
这件事我们先放一放
But it's a great opportunity, Mom.
但这是个很好的机会 妈妈
Henry, do you not want to live here?
亨利 你不想住在这儿吗
No, no, it's not that at all.
不 不是 不是这回事儿
It's just that St. Edwards is great.
只是因为圣爱德华这所学校很好
Chris told me all about it,
克里斯给我介绍过
and her dad wrote a recommendation for me...
而且她爸还帮我写了封推荐信
He -- He wrote a recommendation?
他 他写了封推荐信
Look, it's an important school.
听着 这是所重量级学校
Important people have gone there.
很多大人物都在那儿上的学
Two senators and a guy who won a Nobel Prize.
那儿出过两个参议员 一个诺贝尔奖得主
It's really prestigious.
它真的是所名校
The academics, the sports, the activities:
学术研究 体育竞技 文娱活动
they're all right there.
那儿应有尽有
You wouldn't have to drive me anywhere.
你们也不用再开车送我了
I'd just be there.
我就一直待在那儿
The teachers are your coaches.
那儿的老师也充当家教
You eat dinner with them. You wear coats and ties.
我会和他们一起吃晚饭 然后穿西装打领带
It's serious.
很正式的
The students are waiters.
学生也充当侍者
It's a lot of responsibility.
让人很有责任感
Here, here's a brochure.
这是宣传册
So...Chris...
所以 克里斯
Oh, no, no. It's nothing like that.
不 不 不 不是你想的那样
She's not my girlfriend. She's -- She's just a friend.
她不是我的女朋友 她只是朋友
But you've been spending a lot of time with her family?
但你却经常和她的家人呆在一起
My teacher Mr. Jeffries thinks it's a great opportunity.
杰弗里斯老师也觉得这是个好机会
He says that I'm at the most important developmental stage:
他说我现在正处于个人成长中最重要的阶段
kids my age.
对我这年龄的孩子来说
Don't we want to capitalize on that?
我们不该好好利用这个时期吗
Galina?
加林娜
May I come in for a moment?
我能进去待一会儿吗
I-I won't stay long.
我很快就走
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I'm interrupting your dinner.
我打扰你吃晚饭了
It's just a snack.
只是点心
Well, it looks good.
卖♥♥相不错
Would you like something to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
Just a glass of water, please.
一杯水就行 谢谢
How's your Russian coming?
你俄语学得怎么样了
Your life will get better when your Russian improves.
你俄语要是能进步 生活也会变好
Do my parents know where I am?
我的父母知道我在哪儿吗
No.
不
But I spoke to them, and I told them you were safe.
但我和他们聊过了 告诉他们你很安全
That you were being taken care of
会有尊敬你的人
by people who respect you.
来照顾你
Why are you here?
你来这儿干什么
Do you have some news for me?
是来给我带口信的吗
No.
不是
Did you came all this way just to --
你这么大老远跑来就是为了要...
No. No.
不 不是
I'm -- I'm here now.
我 我会留在这儿
I-I've retired.
我已经退休了
I was done.
我不干了
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
No, no. No.
不 没有
I never was.
我从没结过婚
Too difficult for my work.
对我的工作来说太麻烦了
I have some family.
我有一些家人
Well, that must be nice.
那肯定很好
Well, we're not close.
我们不那么亲密
But I came to hear about you.
但是我来是想知道你过得如何
Tell me, do you like your teacher?
说说看 你喜欢你的老师吗
Galina?
加林娜
She's nice.
她人挺好
She comes in every other day.
她每隔两天会来一次
We talk.
我们聊天
She helps with grammar, writing...
她教我语法 写作
And who takes care of everything else?
那其他事情是谁在处理
Volodya...
沃洛佳
from your organization.
你们组织的人
He makes sure I have what I need.
他确保我能有我需要的东西
You're friends?
你们是朋友吗
No.
不是
Has Volodya introduced you to people?
沃洛佳有把你介绍给其他人吗
A few. Men.
一些男人
Nobody suitable.
都不合适
Well, as soon as your language improves,
只要你的俄语有所进步
we'll see to it that we find you a job at a paper
我们肯定会给你在报社
or in publishing, translating.
或者出版社 翻译社找份工作
Y-You'll meet people.
你会认识其他人的
Clark thinks about you, Martha.
克拉克很想念你 玛莎
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表