剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
the CIA snuck an agricultural expert
中情局从苏联偷渡了
out of the Soviet Union.
一个农业专家过来
And he's advising them on all of their grain stuff.
他负责给他们做苏联粮食的顾问
And we found him.
我们找到了他
And now we're developing a relationship with him.
现在我们在和他发展关系
In secret.
秘密地
He's -- he's a source?
他是线人
Yeah. Yeah. Something like that.
是的 差不多吧
How can you trust what he tells you?
你们怎么能相信他的话
Well, we don't necessarily trust what anyone tells us.
我们并不相信任何人的话
But we can get a sense from people,
但我们可以感觉到他们是否在说真话
and sometimes we can check their information.
而且有时我们能验证他们所说的话
But...aren't you afraid
可你们不怕
that people will call the police on you
他们去报♥警♥
or tell somebody or something?
或者跟别人说吗
We take precautions.
我们有预防措施
Like what? We don't tell them our real names.
比如呢 我们不透露我们的真名
So they just think you're, like...other people?
所以他们把你们当做别的人
So who does the Russian guy think you are?
那么那个苏联人以为你们是干什么的
A pilot
飞行员
and his wife, who's a stewardess.
以及一个做空姐的妻子
Are you pretending to be his friend?
你们在假装做他朋友吗
Sometimes we do that, yes.
有时我们会这样做 是的
To get the information that we need.
为了获取我们需要的情报
Is it hard, pretending to be other people?
假装成别人难吗
Yeah. Sometimes it's really hard.
嗯 有时真的很难
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, last week.
上周是周一 周二 周三
Saturday, Monday, Thursday, week before last.
上上周是周六 周一 周四
So far this week, it's been Tuesday and Wednesday --
目前这周是周二和周三
so no regular shifts that I see.
看来是没有固定排班
It would be easier if I had a dog to walk.
如果有只狗让我遛会容易一点
How's, um -- how's Pasha?
帕夏最近怎么样
He wants me to tell him how to be cool -- how to dress.
他要我教他怎么变帅 如何穿着
Like changing his shirt is gonna make anybody like him.
他以为换一件衣服就能讨人喜欢
He should try learning a few more words in English
他该多学点英语
and quit talking about how much he hates his dad.
少说点仇恨自己爸爸的话
He's lucky he has a dad.
有爸爸已经够幸运了
He's always picking at his food,
他吃饭总是挑食
while his mother is telling him what to eat,
还要他妈妈告诉他该吃什么
like a baby.
像个婴儿
Back home, I ate garbage off the street most days.
在越南 我多数时候都吃街边的垃圾
Other days, I never ate at all.
有时候什么也没得吃
My father died when I was six.
我父亲在我六岁时就过世了
In the war?
在战争中死的吗
No, after.
不是 战争之后
But before --
但是
before he died, there wasn't enough food.
在他死之前 食物并不充足
Not as bad as you, but...we went hungry a lot.
虽说没有你们那么糟糕 但我们却经常挨饿
Here you go.
给你
Hello, Anatoli.
你好 阿纳托里
We're from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
我们是联调局的
In case you can't tell from our suits.
怕你看我们的衣服分辨不出来
We're sorry to disturb your lunch.
抱歉打扰你吃午餐了
We only want to talk to you for two or three minutes.
我们只想跟你谈几分钟
We know you work for Aeroflot.
我们知道你在俄航工作
This is an organization that's very interesting to us.
我们对这个组织很感兴趣
We were hoping you'd be willing to get together with us
我们希望你能找个时间
at some other time, in some other place,
找个地方跟我们谈谈
and maybe...
有可能的话
What? He didn't touch it.
怎么了 他又没吃
Our entomologists tell us the bug we sent them
我们的昆虫学家说我们给他的虫子
was a cryptic species, previously unidentified,
是一种比较罕见的 从未发现的虫子
related to a kind of midge
这虫子和一种从来没在澳洲以外
that's never been seen out of Australia.
见过的蠓虫有关系
Not only can this midge decimate grain,
这玩意不仅能严重破坏粮食
it can carry spores that can do even further damage.
还能够携带能够造成进一步伤害的孢子
Don't we inspect the grain they send us?
我们不检查他们运过来的粮食吗
Oh, the bug's larvae
虫子的幼虫
are apparently too small for detection.
太小了 检查不出来
And this pest, released in our grain supply,
这种害虫如果释放到我们的粮食供应中
could destroy us.
会毁了我们的
The rezidentura in Canberra
堪培拉基地
came across some customs documents.
偶然发现了一些海关文件
A shipment of midges was sent six weeks ago
六个星期前一批蠓虫被运输到
to a business address in Oklahoma.
俄克拉荷马州的一个工作地址
Aren't we going to stop the grain shipments?
我们不去阻止那一批粮食的运输吗
We don't know what we're talking about yet.
我们还不知道到底是什么情况
Maybe they're infecting the grain shipments.
也许他们感染了那一批粮食
And maybe the bugs are intended to attack
也许他们打算用虫子攻击
our own harvests.
我们的农作物
They could send them over in a million different ways.
他们可以用几百种方式攻击
We'll get to Oklahoma as soon as we can.
我们会尽快去俄克拉荷马州
We told Paige a little bit about what we're doing here.
我们告诉了佩姬一点我们的工作内容
How did that go?
情况怎样
Looks like she's, uh, rethinking a lot of things.
看起来她重新考虑了好多事情
Including us.
包括我俩
She doesn't like people being starved.
她不喜欢有人挨饿
She feels closer to you.
她和你们更亲近了
In that case, I think it was a good idea.
这样的话 我觉得你们做得对
So my dad started dating this woman he met at the gym.
我爸开始和他在健身房♥认识的女人约会
They've only been out like a couple times,
他们一起出去过几次
but, uh, he keeps going on and on about her.
但是 他总喜欢谈起她的事
It bothers you?
你觉得烦吗
I don't know. It's just weird, you know?
我不知道 只是觉得怪怪的
Yeah. When my parents separated that time,
是啊 当我父母分开时
I was always scared they would start dating other people.
我总是害怕他们会开始和别人约会
Are you okay?
你还好吗
You seem sad.
你看起来很伤心
The world just seems so messy right now.
我现在的生活简直一团糟
It's hard to figure out what to do about it.
我不知道该怎么做
Well, there's nothing we can do about it.
我们确实没什么可做的
You really think so?
你真的这样想吗
Yeah.
是的
Is everything okay at home?
你家里还好吗
Are your parents fighting?
你父母在吵架吗
No. Nothing like that.
不 不是那样的
What is it?
怎么了
Okay. You can tell me.
你可以告诉我
I'm -- I'm fine. I just, uh...
我 我没事 只是
I'm totally behind on this Napoleon paper I have for history.
我还没写完历史课上有关拿破仑的论文
And, uh, it's making me tense.
所以我有些焦虑
Is that it?
只有这个吗
Well, yeah. I got a B on my last paper,
是的 上次我的论文得了B
so I got to pull my grade up.
因此我必须好好学习
Okay. I can help you with that.
好吧 我能帮你
Okay?
好吗
Okay.
好的
Mom?
妈妈
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Work.
工作
It's, um...quiet and private down here.
这里既安静又没人打扰
It's a good place to get things done.
很适合工作
Are you working on that grain thing?
你在研究之前的谷物吗
Yeah.
没错
How's it going?
进展如何
Are you...closer to stopping it?
想出办法阻止它了吗
Uh, we're gathering information.
我们还在收集资料
We're actually going to Oklahoma tomorrow.
我们明天要去俄克拉荷马州
Follow a few leads.
追踪一些线索
It could be nothing, but it always takes so much time
可能会一无所获 但是想要得到结果
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表