剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I killed them all.
我把他们都杀了
No! Please!
不 求求你们
Don't hurt him.
别伤害他
Please.
求求你们
He doesn't know.
他什么都不知道
He thinks...
他以为
I'm wonderful.
我很完美
If you scream, you'll die here.
如果你敢叫就死定了
Natalie.
娜塔莉
You want money?
你们是想要钱吗
Here.
给你们
Take it.
拿走
There's more upstairs.
楼上还有
They're not here for money.
他们不是来抢钱的
What...
什么
What's going on?
发生什么了
They're...
他们
When we met...
在战后
after the War...
我们见面的时候
They're here because of the War.
他们因为那场战争而来
They want to know...
他们想知道
Can I have some water?
能给我点水吗
Natalie, what's happening?
娜塔莉 到底怎么回事
Dyatkovo.
迪亚特科沃
I'm from Dyatkovo.
我来自迪亚特科沃
You're from Sevsk.
你是萨沃斯科人
When the Nazi overran Dyatkovo
纳粹占领迪亚特科沃后
we were rounded up
所有人被赶到一起
and taken to the square in the center of town.
然后带到城中心的广场上
My father was shot,
我爸爸被枪杀了
along with many other men. And boys.
很多男人 男孩都被枪杀了
I held on to my mother.
我紧紧抓着我妈妈
But she was shot.
但她也被枪杀了
They made me dig a hole...
他们让我挖坑
I used a shovel, a pail,
我用铲子和木桶挖坑
then my hands...
然后我的手
we threw them in like garbage.
我们把尸体像垃圾一样扔进去
I was sixteen.
我才16岁
I didn't know anything about world.
我还不了解这个世界
About anything.
什么都不了解
They let me live.
他们放过了我
Why?
为什么
There was no reason.
没有理由
Nothing made any sense.
没有道理
They gave me food.
他们给我食物
I was obedient. Helpless.
我很顺从 无助
The first time,
第一次
they gave me so much to drink,
他们给我喝了很多酒
I could barely stand up.
我都站不稳了
The first time?
第一次什么
That I shot them.
我第一次开枪
Soviet prisoners.
苏联战俘
It wasn't me, in my body.
那不是我 只是空壳
It wasn't me.
那不是我
Natalie...
娜塔莉
I couldn't say,
我不能说
how could I say, what could I say?
我怎么开口 如何开口
I wanted to be the person...
我想成为那个人
The person you thought I was.
你以为的那个人
I know who you are, Natalie.
我知道你是谁 娜塔莉
I know you.
我了解你
You're...good.
你是好人
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't do this. Please.
别这么做 求求你们
Please don't do this. Don't.
求求你们别这么做 别
Please. If I could do...
求求你们 我可以做任何事
Please.
求求你们
Listen to -- to me. Wait.
听我说 等等
Whatever happened way back then No.
不管发生了什么 不
Wait. Just wait.
等等 请等等
No. Please. Look, it's
求求你们了 听着 那
It's not his fault. It's not her fault.
那不是他的错 那不是她的错
You -- You heard what they did to her.
你们 你们也听到了他们对她做了什么
You heard it. Please. Please.
你们听到了 求你们了
You can't do this! No!
你们不能这么做 不
You can't do this! Please, no!
你们不能这么做 求你们了 不要
You can't --
你们不能
No, John!
不 约翰
John!
约翰
I want to get out of here.
我想远离这一切
We should just go.
我们应该离开了
I mean it.
我说真的
Let's go home.
我们回家吧
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表