剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
He wanted to send you a letter, but it's not allowed.
他想给你写信 但那是不允许的
He's the reason I talked to your parents.
是他让我和你的父母谈谈
He insisted.
他很坚持
He wants what's best for you.
他真心为你着想
We all do.
我们都是
What's best for me?
为我着想
I understand everything now, Gabriel.
我现在什么都明白了 加布里尔
All of it.
所有事
You can go.
你可以走了
And please don't come back again.
还有 拜托你别再来了
There you go. Thank you.
给 谢谢
You look at it?
你看过了
It's -- It's like an Ivy League college.
那里就像是一所常青藤大学
It's like a country club.
像一家乡村俱乐部
It's like a fancy orphanage.
更像是一所高级的孤儿院
If you told me when I was a kid his age
如果我在他这个年纪的时候有人告诉我
that I would live in a house like this...
我可以住在这样的房♥子里...
The thing is...
问题在于
he has been working hard.
他一直很努力
We have to let him grow up.
我们应该让他成长
He doesn't have to go away to grow up.
他不需要去那么远的地方成长
It might be good for him.
那样或许对他有好处
He's doing fine here.
他在这里过得很好
Look at his grades.
看看他的成绩
I mean, a place like this --
像这种地方
You think he's gonna keep wanting
你觉得他真的会一直希望
to wear a coat and tie to dinner every night?
每天晚上西装革履的吃晚饭吗
I mean, I'm -- I'm glad he's doing so well at school,
我很高兴他在学校表现那么好
but he's not the kind of kid --
但他不是那种孩子
Hello?
喂
The Rexer tour, yes.
雷克斯旅行团 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Tuan.
徒安
Next, step down, please.
下一位 请过来
Good to see you. Yeah, you too.
很高兴见到你 我也是
Da.
是的
Da.
是的
Where were you
你去哪儿了
What? Where were you, just now?
什么 你刚才去哪儿了
Wait Don't think, answer.
等等 别想 回答我
I caught surveillance.
我发现有人监视我
I was out and I caught surveillance on me.
我出去了 发现有人监视我
Is that what you Where were you?
你是说... 你去哪儿了
Pennsylvania.
宾夕法尼亚
Why? Who were you meeting?
为什么 你去见谁
Was that your team on me?
监视我的是你们的人吗
Who were you meeting?
你去见谁了
No one!
没谁
Do not lie to us. We were there.
别说谎 我们就在那儿
Tell us!
快说
Now!
赶紧说
It's not what you think!
不是你们想的那样
I'm sorry!
对不起
It's just...my little brother from my family in Seattle.
是我在西雅图寄养家庭里的弟弟
He's sick.
他病了
Really sick. I call to check on him.
病得很重 我打电♥话♥问他的情况
That's it.
仅此而已
Sick with what? Leukemia.
什么病 白血病
I'm careful. That's why I go out of state.
我很小心的 所以才去外州
Tonight was the first time I caught surveillance.
今晚是我第一次发现有人监视
I didn't know it was you, but I didn't make the call.
我不知道是你们 但我没打电♥话♥
I went in the IHOP instead, ate, and went home.
我转去吃了薄饼 然后就回家了
That's what it is, I swear.
就是这样 我发誓
When I got the signal for this, I just disappeared on them.
我收到这次行动的信♥号♥♥后 就离开了他们
They're not bad people.
他们不是坏人
They took me in.
他们收留了我
And the kid's been doing terrible lately.
那孩子最近情况很糟糕
He likes me.
他喜欢我
Don't put this in a report, please.
别把这事写进报告 求求你
I know it's a dumb thing to do.
我知道这么做很蠢
But I work hard.
但我工作很努力
You know that.
你们知道的
I do everything, and... this has nothing to do with that.
我什么都能做 而且这事和工作没关系
Don't tell anyone.
别告诉任何人
I can't have my people finding out about it.
不能让我们的人发现这事情
What do you think?
你怎么看
I don't know.
我也说不好
I believe him.
我相信他
Do you?
你信他吗
If we report it,
如果我们报告了
would they send him back to Vietnam?
他们会把他送回越南吗
I don't know.
我也不知道
M-Maybe that's what he wants.
也许这正是他想要的
What?
什么
To be pulled out of this shit...
再也不用掺和这摊子事
Start over.
重头来过
It's not who he is.
他不是那样的人
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表