剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
I go tomorrow.
明天我去
Okay...
好吧
What'd you do, start an avalanche?
你干了什么 制♥造♥雪崩吗
I guess so!
可能吧
- Thank you.- Yeah.
谢谢你 不客气
Do -- do you know what this stuff is?
你知道这是什么吗
It's carob. No, no, I know,
角豆 不 我知道
but do you know what it actually is?
你知道这实际上是什么吗
Um, it's like a natural, sweet chocolate-type thingy?
天然 类似甜巧克力的玩意儿
Is that the official term?
这是官方术语吗
Well, in Latin, it's called "thingus."
在拉丁语里叫做"稻豆"
Try one.
尝一个
No, I haven't paid.
不行 我还没付钱
Have you never been in a health food store before?
你从没进过保健食物店吗
No. Well, it's okay. Try it.
没有 没关系 尝尝看
Go on.
吃吧
Mmm! That actually is good.
味道挺不错的
Right?
可不是吗
I'm in from out of town, and a friend told me
我是外地来的 我听朋友说
there was beautiful hiking around here,
这附近徒步风景很好
but that first I had to make this...Gorp.
但我得先准备什锦果仁
Well, where are you gonna hike?
你打算去哪里徒步
I don't know.
不知道
I mean, I'm actually leaving town tomorrow,
我明天就离开这里了
so I probably don't even have time.
所以大概也没时间
I'm coming back in a few days. I have a work thing in the city.
我过几天会再回来 在城里有点工作
Well, lucky for you, you just ran into
算你走运 你遇上了托皮卡
the Carob-Gorp-Eating Hiking-Expert of Topeka.
爱好角豆什锦果仁的徒步专家
Yeah. Ben Stobert.
是的 我是本·斯托伯特
Brenda Neill.
布兰达·尼尔
It was all her.
全是她的杰作
Thank you.
谢谢
To beer. To beer.
敬啤酒 敬啤酒
Cheers.
干杯
In Soviet Union, we have woman on street.
在苏联 我们会有女人在街上
You stand in line, she pour a kvass into mug.
你去排队 她会把"葛瓦斯"倒进杯子
You drink, next person, she pours,
你喝完了 换下一位 她再把
uh, kvass into same mug, they drink.
葛瓦斯倒进同一个杯子给他们喝
We all drink from same mug.
我们都用同一个杯子
Actually, kvass is the only thing I miss from Russia.
我唯一怀念苏联的东西就是葛瓦斯
What -- what is that?
那是什么东西
Mm...Like Russian cola made from bread.
可说是苏联的可乐 黑麦酿造
I make some in my basement.
我在地下室也酿了一点
Here?
在这里
Tastes like piss. I don't know what I do wrong.
喝起来有股尿味 我也不知道哪里做错了
How did you become a pilot?
你是怎么成为飞行员的
I was, uh --
我...
I was always into planes.
我一直都喜欢飞机
I used to have those balsa-wood-rubber-band ones
我小时候还有那种橡皮筋和轻木
when I was a kid.
拼成的玩具飞机
And where we grew up, there was a-- an airfield.
我小时候住的地方也有飞机场
It was small, but there was a guy there
小小的 但是那儿有个人
that let me work for him, and, um, he taught me
让我替他打工 他教我驾驶
how to fly props.
螺旋桨飞机
As kid? Yeah.
当时还是小孩 是啊
I got my license when I was 16,
我十六岁拿到飞行执照
joined the Air Force when I was 18.
十八岁加入空军
In war? Vietnam.
上过战场吗 越战
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, not fighters -- re-supply.
是 但不是飞战斗机 只是补给
A-And then that's why, uh, Tuan, right?
所以才会有了徒安 是吧
No, no, that was, um...
不 不
It was different. We couldn't have kids.
那是两码事 我们没办法生育
He's a good boy.
他是个乖孩子
So is Pasha.
帕夏也是
Him and his mother -- You think I did not
他和他妈妈 你以为我没
fly him around the world,
带着他周游世界
give him good clothes, house, school, friends.
给他提供衣食住行 供他上学 交朋友
Teenagers are tough.
十几岁的孩子不好带
Evgheniya is not a teenager.
叶夫根尼娅不是小孩了
If -- if I did not love my job, I would shoot my brains out.
如果我不热爱的我工作 还不如去死呢
What is so great about your job?
你的工作哪里好了
They think I'm genius.
他们认为我是天才
Everything they not know about, uh, port, Russian,
他们不知道的事情 港口 苏联人
Soviet port -- about food, transportation,
苏联港口 食物 运输
everything to do with grain, I know.
和粮食相关的所有事情
They can't believe it take us months
他们不敢相信我们竟然花几个月时间
to move what you guys move in one day.
才把你们一天的工作做完
"This is who we fight?
"这就是我们的对手
You can't move wheat from Odessa to Kharkov."
你都不能把小麦从敖德萨运到哈尔科夫"
And in Soviet Union, we have same great land,
在苏联 我们有着同样肥沃的土地
same great climate, but system is broke.
同样优良的气候 但是体制却已残破
They still move food by horse sometimes.
他们有时还用马运输食物
By the time it gets to where it needs to be,
等到了该到的地方的时候
it's already rotten.
早就腐坏了
You didn't have to wait up.
你没必要等我的
Saved you some chicken.
给你留了点鸡肉
I ate on the plane.
我在飞机上吃了
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, just tired.
还好 就是有点累
I have a gift for you.
我给你准备了一份礼物
Guy sitting next to me bought it for me.
坐在我旁边的人买♥♥给我的
I made a big deal of telling him I'd give it to my husband.
我和他说了要把这个给我丈夫
How's everything here?
一切还好吗
Fine.
挺好
Paige is babysitting
周六晚上佩姬
for Claire Louise on Saturday night.
会去带克莱尔·路易斯
How was your guy?
你的人怎么样
What?
怎么了
I don't know. Full of himself.
我不知道 还挺自大
We're going hiking this weekend.
周末我们要去徒步
In the face?
砸到了脸上
Yeah. She still has a little scar.
是 还有道小伤疤
He said he didn't see me before he swung,
他说他传球之前没看见我
but my brother always was a sore loser.
但是我弟弟总是输不起
Renee played shortstop. Thing is, I was really close
勒妮是游击手 我和弟弟 爸爸
to my brother and my dad.
真的挺亲近的
I always sort of had to be one of the guys.
我总是想成为他们俩那样的人
I tried playing softball but hated it.
我试过玩垒球但是很讨厌
Would have rather played baseball,
我情愿玩棒球
but there wasn't anything like that then.
但是那个时候没什么人打棒球
So, you never played?
所以你从没打过
Nothing official,
没有正式地打过
just pick-up games in our neighborhood.
只是邻居间随便玩玩
Now I play in my company's intramural league.
现在我在公♥司♥的内部联盟里比赛
She won't let me go to the games.
她不让我去看比赛
He gets too excited.
他太容易激动了
Well, it's exciting. You do!
本来就让人激动 你真的是
So -- So, where are you two from?
你们来自哪里
Chicago. Pittsburgh.
芝加哥 匹兹堡
I had an uncle from Pittsburgh.
我有个叔叔在匹兹堡
Oh, yeah? What'd he do?
真的吗 他做什么
Scrap metal.
回收废金属
He had this big yard out in Ross Township.
他在罗斯镇有一个很大的院子
I used to love visiting. I'd climb all over the piles.
我以前很喜欢去 在成堆的破铜烂铁里乱爬
I found some really good stuff, too --
我还找到过一些很不错的东西
broken TVs, radios, hair dryers.
废旧的电视 收音机 吹风机
Any sign of him?
有动静吗
He's still getting his hair cut.
他还在剪头发
I was thinking...
我在想
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表