剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
one had a knife.
其中一个拿着刀
And...they took my purse, and...
他们拿走了我的钱包 然后
I thought they were going to --
我觉得他们是准备要
But then someone came along, and they ran away.
但是有人来了 他们就跑了
That's very frightening.
这很惊险
Yes, I'm very lucky, and I know that.
对 我很幸运 我知道
I-I have been taking these...karate classes.
我一直在上空手道课
Do you think that's stupid?
你觉得那样傻吗
Not at all.
当然不
I guess I just... want to feel...
我觉得我只是想
like I did before.
像以前一样
Like nothing happened.
就像什么都没发生过
Something big happened.
这是一件大事
You went through a trauma.
你经受了创伤
Trauma?
创伤
I don't know.
我不好说
A lot of people think that when something bad happens,
许多人以为不幸发生后
the best thing to do is just keep going, keep it to yourself.
最好的办法就是向前看 憋在心里
That doesn't work so well.
那样其实不管用
Hi, Elizabeth.
你好 伊丽莎白
How was your appointment?
治疗怎么样
He's, uh, got file cabinets in his office with basic locks.
他办公室的文件柜装的是普通锁
What'd you talk about?
你们聊了些什么
This and that.
随便聊聊
He ask you about your dreams?
他问起你的梦了吗
I thought that's what they like to talk about.
我以为他们都喜欢聊梦
Not this one.
这位不喜欢
I can't believe he's leaving.
我不敢相信他要离开了
Do you know something about this that I don't?
你知道什么我不知道的事情吗
Like what?
比如呢
He seems tired.
他似乎很累
But I feel like there's something he's not telling us.
但是我感觉他有事瞒着我们
I mean, if he were sick, he would tell us, wouldn't he?
如果他病了 他会告诉我们的 对吧
I guess so.
应该会吧
I've been thinking more about --
我总是想起
There...were these men in Tobolsk
在托博尔斯克有几个男人
who didn't like us -- me or my brother.
不喜欢我和我兄弟
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Every time we saw them, they'd just...
每次见到他们 他们就会
stare at us.
盯着我们
They were lowlifes.
他们是下等人
They spent time in prison, I think.
我觉得他们进过监狱
But we didn't do anything to them.
但是我们什么也没做过
The kids who used to beat you up --
那些常常打你的孩子
Were they their children?
是他们的小孩吗
I don't know. Maybe some of them.
我不知道 或许有的是
Why?
为什么
I don't know.
我不知道
It shouldn't bother me.
我不该觉得困扰
I barely remember it.
我都不怎么记得了
You should talk to Gabriel.
你应该和加布里尔聊聊
If you want to know anything about...your past.
如果你想知道你的过去
Who knows what's in our personnel files.
谁知道我们的个人文件里写了什么
He would've read it all.
他应该都看过
This may be your last chance to talk to him.
这或许是你最后和他谈谈的机会了
When my mom said "Stuffed peppers," I was like, "Yuck!"
我妈妈说是酿青椒的时候 我觉得好恶心
But then I found out it was basically a cheeseburger inside.
但我后来发现里面其实就是芝士汉堡
Yeah.
是啊
Well, I'm glad you brought them over.
我很高兴你带了过来
Well, they were just sitting in the fridge, so...
它们就在冰箱里 所以
Yeah, no, I mean, I'm glad you came over, Henry.
不 我是说很高兴你过来 亨利
You haven't been around that much lately.
你最近都没怎么来
Yeah, I've been working my butt off at school.
我一直忙着学校的事
Oh, yeah, I heard you got, uh...
我听说你
bumped up to an honors class or something.
升到了尖子班之类的了
Yeah. My parents still can't even believe it.
我父母甚至都不敢相信
When the school called, they were like, "Oh, wow.
学校打电♥话♥来 他们只是说
Henry screwed up again.
"亨利又搞砸了"
What else is new?"
"这不新鲜"
You were always a brainiac, Henry.
你是个奇才 亨利
Just, nobody could tell 'cause you never did any work.
只是你从未表现出来给人看而已
Hey, you know, Paige hasn't been around
最近也没怎么看见
that much lately, either.
佩姬过来
You have any idea what's going on with her and Matthew?
你知道她跟马修怎么样了吗
No, I don't really talk to her about that kind of stuff.
不知道 我很少跟她讨论那方面的事
You still have that hot science teacher?
那个性感女老师还在教你科学吗
Yeah, but I moved on from her.
是的 但是我已经不喜欢她了
Another teacher?
喜欢上其他老师了
That's never gonna work out, Henry.
喜欢老师是没结果的 亨利
No, some girl in my class -- Chris.
不是老师 我班里的一个女生 叫克里斯
She's really cool.
她很棒
Your parents know about her?
你父母知道吗
Nothing to know.
不知道
Yet.
暂时
When are you leaving?
你什么时候走
A week, at most.
最迟一星期后
Are you ill?
你生病了吗
No.
没有
So, you're not keeping anything from me?
所以你确定没有事情瞒着我
It's time for me to go.
只是到了我该回去的时候了
My father -- I want to ask you.
我想问些我父亲的事情
My mother... never really talked about him,
我母亲从未真正谈论过他
but I'm having these memories.
但是我有一些记忆
He was quiet -- very.
他很安静 非常安静
My mother didn't talk about him...
我母亲从没讲过
...really.
他的事情
She said they...
她说他们...
met at a movie at...
在工人俱乐部
a workers' club.
看电影认识
They knew each other a month before they got married.
刚认识一个月就结了婚
And she said he was a logger.
说他是个伐木工
And that's all I know.
我只知道这些
He used to bring things home.
他以前会带东西回家
Was he a logger?
他真是个伐木工吗
He worked at a logging camp.
他在伐木场工作
Was he a logger?
他真是个伐木工吗
He was a guard.
他是警卫
A guard? Yes.
警卫 是的
What kind of camp was it?
哪种营地
A penal camp.
劳♥改♥营
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我
I didn't think it was my place to tell you.
我不认为那该由我来告诉你
Did he ever kill anyone?
他杀过人吗
People who were trying to escape?
那些试图逃跑的人
I have no idea.
我不知道
You saw his file.
你看过他的档案
I never saw records like that.
我从没看过那方面的档案
Some guards were cruel.
有些警卫很无情
Some were kind.
有些很和善
I didn't know your father.
我不认识你父亲
Who'd he work for?
他为谁工作
Us.
我们
So that's why you came for me.
所以你才来找我
No.
不是
We were always on the lookout for talented people,
我们一直都在寻觅有才干的人
and you were talented.
而你很有才干
The fact that you came from a trustworthy family,
你出身于一个可靠的家庭
that was good.
非常加分
Those were different times, Philip.
那时和现在不一样 菲利普
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表