剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表
And?
然后呢
I mean, I think I just made her mad.
我大概是惹她生气了
Yeah, I know how that goes.
我能想象的到
She tell you anything?
她告诉你什么了吗
No. She's not talking.
没 她不愿意说
When I was over at Stan's,
我在斯坦家的时候
he asked me if she was okay.
他问我她还好吗
He said everything doesn't seem right in Paige Land.
他说可能佩姬的世界里出了什么事
Shit.
糟了
Yeah.
是啊
How long's it gonna be before she slips, Philip?
她还有多久就会说漏嘴 菲利普
I don't know.
我不知道
But she's over there all the time.
但她一直在那边
And he's already picking up on something.
他已经开始察觉到某些事了
Stan Beeman, Alan Streiter from the CIA.
斯坦·比曼 这是中情局的阿兰·施特赖特
How do you do? Pleasure.
你好 幸会
It's good news.
好消息
So, Oleg Burov is back in Moscow
奥列格·布罗夫回莫斯科了
working at KGB headquarters.
在克格勃总部工作
We were all relieved to see that he was okay.
知道他没事我们都松了口气
Good. Good.
很好 很好
Thanks.
谢谢
This is obviously a good opportunity for us.
显然这对我们来说是个好机会
We know you didn't get him fully recruited,
我们知道你没有完全策反他
but you got pretty far along.
但你们相处得很好
Anything you can give us about how you gained his confidence,
你能告诉我们你是怎么获取他信任的吗
anything we can tell our officers in Moscow
告诉我们在莫斯科的官员
in terms of approaching him? No, no.
要如何接近他 不 不
Uh, you're misunderstanding him.
你们误会他了
He was not half recruited.
他根本没被策反
It was just because he thought the Soviet bio-weapons program
只是因为他觉得苏联的生物武器项目
was a threat to both countries.
对双方国家都是威胁
Well, that's no problem. We can talk to him
这个简单 我们可以跟他讲
about how we're all on the same side.
我们是同路人
No.
不行
No, it was a one-time thing.
不行 那次的事仅此一次
He was very clear about that.
他说得很清楚
Well, we always want to use a more positive approach,
我们是想用更积极的手段
but if it's all we got,
但如果行不通
we can go with the tape you made of him
我们可以用你对他的录音
admitting their "defector" was actually KGB.
他在录音里承认他们的"叛徒"是克格勃
You got him committing treason.
你让他犯下了叛国罪
I just don't think you're listening.
你好像没懂
Burov will sacrifice himself before betraying his country.
布罗夫宁愿牺牲自己也不会背叛他的国家
He can't be turned.
他不会被策反
How does he feel about his parents?
他对他父母怎么看
What?
什么
Would he worry about taking them down with him,
如果他情况不妙
if things go bad for him?
他会担心连累他父母吗
You're going to get him killed.
你会害死他的
You know that?
你知道吧
You want something to do? Why don't you figure out
你想找事做 那就去调查
who killed Frank Gaad in Bangkok and why
谁在曼谷杀了弗兰克·盖德以及原因
instead of going after a guy who gave us the tip of the century
而不是去对付一个给了我们世纪情报
and then went home to live his life?
回家生活的人
Sir. Sir.
长官 长官
I'm going to ask for a meeting with the Deputy A.G.
我想和副司法部长会面
I want him to stop this thing.
我希望他停止这项行动
You have a self-destructive streak, Agent Beeman.
你有自毁倾向 比曼探员
I'm telling you because I went behind my boss's back before - -
我告诉你是因为我曾背着上司做事
And you didn't feel good about it.
而你很自责
Thank you for informing me.
谢谢告知
No, I'm telling you in case you want to be there.
不 我告诉你是想着万一你想一起去
No, I do not want to be at your meeting
不 我不想参加你和
with the Deputy A.G., Agent Beeman.
副司法部长的会面 比曼探员
And for the record, I advised you to leave it alone.
还有 我建议你别管这事
Oh, it looks like an old bird's nest.
看上去像是个旧鸟巢
Big enough to block it?
大到能堵塞它吗
Yeah, I think so.
应该可以
You ever see the car that watches the, uh,
你有见过监视莫罗佐夫的车
Morozovs drive by here?
经过过这里吗
No.
没
There's two good ways to the highway from there,
从那里上高速有两条路线
so they could, but...
他们有可能经过 但是...
They show up at our door one day, you feel good?
如果他们哪天出现在这里 你能处理好吗
Yeah.
可以
I mean, I think everything we've done will hold up, but, um,
我想我们所做的一切都还站得住脚
we never know how deep a check they might run.
但我们永远不知道他们会调查的多仔细
If it doesn't hold?
如果露出破绽呢
If it's just me home, you don't have to worry.
如果只有我在家 你不用担心
No, no, that's not what I mean. I --
不 我不是这意思
I'm like one of them.
我和他们一样
"You know what the communists did to my country?"
"你可知道共♥产♥党对我的祖国做了什么吗"
Okay.
好
Open the bag.
袋子打开
Can I see? Yeah.
我能看看吗 好啊
Robin's nest.
知更鸟的鸟巢
You know about birds?
你懂鸟
A little.
懂一点
The family I lived with in Seattle,
我在西雅图住的那户人家
the father was a real nature guy.
他们的爸爸热爱大自然
Nice people?
他们是好人吗
Yeah.
是的
How long were you with them?
你和他们一起住了多久
Five years.
五年
They were nice to me.
他们对我很好
Never gave anything to their other kids
他们给自家小孩买♥♥什么
they didn't give me, too.
也都会给我买♥♥一份
The mom, she was always worried about me.
那一家的妈妈总是替我担心
But they were all so proud of themselves
但他们都为收留难民
that they took in a boat person.
感到很荣幸自豪
Yeah.
是啊
What?
怎么了
Uh, you just seemed really spaced out.
你看上去像在发呆
Something wrong? No.
怎么了 没事
I don't know. I'm -- I'm kind of in a fight with my mom.
我也不知道 我和我妈算是在吵架吧
About what?
为什么吵架
Everything always has to be her way.
凡事都得按她的方式来
Like what?
比如说呢
I don't know, like my entire existence.
比如说 我的整个人生
I know she just wants the best for me and all, but...
我知道她是为我好 但是...
I always got the sense your mom wasn't like that.
我总感觉你妈不像我妈这样
She'd let you do what you want. You could live your life.
她让你自己做主 不会干预你
Well, uh, depends on the day.
其实也是看情况
My mom's great, but, uh,
我妈很棒
sometimes, uh, everything's about her.
只是有时候 她总以自我为中心
I'm not even gonna be living there in a few years.
我再过几年也不会住在那里了
I just -- I need to be able to make my own decisions.
我得有能力自己做主
You already do make your own decisions, Paige.
你已经是自己做主了 佩姬
Do you remember when we first met?
记得我们第一次见面吗
Yeah, kind of.
还算记得吧
Kind of? Well, no, yeah.
"还算记得" 好啦 我记得
Uh, you guys came over, right?
你们一起来我家对吧
I had the biggest crush on you.
我当时就疯狂暗恋你了
Oh, I can't blame you.
那也不能怪你
Thank you for agreeing to see me, sir.
感谢你和我见面 长官
I'm always happy to make time for you, Agent Beeman.
我很乐意 比曼探员
So, what's on your mind?
有什么事
Oleg Burov.
奥列格·布罗夫
I see.
我明白
剧集 | 美国谍梦(2013) | 导航列表